Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, Ontario

Pulley Puller For Rent!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 06:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pulley Puller For Rent!!!

I have a Pulley puller for anyone in the GTA that needs to use one but doesn't want to buy one. It's a killer tool and heavy as hell. Will rent out for beer , only in the GTA!!! Can a Mod make this a sticky for this section?
Old 03-24-2006, 07:55 PM

Well you could always make the trip down to London, let Keith and C7 borrow your pulley puller (why does that sound so dirty?) and then head out for the night...just a suggestion, now I'm throwing away their money .
Old 03-24-2006, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Permafried-
Well you could always make the trip down to London, let Keith and C7 borrow your pulley puller (why does that sound so dirty?) and then head out for the night...just a suggestion, now I'm throwing away their money .
I could do that, then do a panty raid at Western afterwards (.)(.)
Old 03-24-2006, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by ninja44
I could do that, then do a panty raid at Western afterwards (.)(.)
Time's runnin' short for Western...school's done in under a month! Then the depressing summer starts where "scenery" is all but non-existant . Let's see if the other guys reply to this thread or not...there's def. loads of room for you to park your car and crash here for the night if the "Western raid" falls thorugh .
Old 03-27-2006, 10:55 PM

Im in where do i sign up....? oh ya we are talking about pulleys I'm in the midst of trying to fiqure out what pulley i want, the size and how many oh ya and from who ...hate having to order from the US...But its happening soon for sure!

Love to have ya down here....we got some good bars!, bring your buddies and lets drink some beer (oh ya and theres lots of riced cars to beat up on)
Old 03-27-2006, 11:10 PM

PM me and we'll arrange a meet. I'll slap in the pulley for ya, no problemo.
Old 03-27-2006, 11:34 PM

Talking

Ninja what kind of beer you like? lol, a 2-4 of Canadian sound good enough?
Old 03-28-2006, 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by BlackEagle-SS
Ninja what kind of beer you like? lol, a 2-4 of Canadian sound good enough?
Beer Type shall be arranged my friend
Old 03-28-2006, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by kissmySS
Love to have ya down here....we got some good bars!, bring your buddies and lets drink some beer (oh ya and theres lots of riced cars to beat up on)
You've got that right, since the weather has been getting nicer there's no shortage of them on the roads. Hell I was beside a Civic who's exhuast was so loud the other day I couldn't even hear my friggin' engine when I started rolling from the light. I decided to prove my point and redline it through each gear (staying just slightly over the speed limit of course) telling myself I needed to blow out the car anyways. If you make it down I might just have to switch it up from Vodka to beer for the first time since I can remember...bring on the brutal hangover !
Old 03-28-2006, 04:20 PM

I have a Pulley puller for anyone in the GTA that needs to use one but doesn't want to buy one. It's a killer tool and heavy as hell. Will rent out for beer , only in the GTA!!! Can a Mod make this a sticky for this section?
Do you come with it??
Old 03-28-2006, 04:22 PM

I'M IN !!!... I actually have a thread about this ...I have lots of Heini ..( beer and western girls)

this weekend or next would be great (provided my pulley comes in0
Old 03-28-2006, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by c7015
I'M IN !!!... I actually have a thread about this ...I have lots of Heini ..( beer and western girls)

this weekend or next would be great (provided my pulley comes in0
Whoa whoa whoa...u've failed to mention these "Western girls" in the past...no need to be selfish now spread the wealth to your fellow Cobalt owners .

Ang, I'm not really sure what you got "pulley puller" confused with but I probably don't want to know either .
Old 03-28-2006, 06:12 PM

If you guys can get the timing right and get like 2 or 3 cars together for a pulley swap I'll drive over to London and switch em out for you peeps. Western girls hmmm (.)(.)
Old 03-28-2006, 07:06 PM

1) Keith
2) c7015
3) Hell if it makes the trip worthwhile take mine off and put it back on (and you being the smart ass you are...joking )
Old 03-28-2006, 07:46 PM

1) Keith
2) c7015
3) Hell if it makes the trip worthwhile take mine off and put it back on (and you being the smart ass you are...joking )
What about that homo Jody? Is he getting a pulley?
Old 03-28-2006, 08:16 PM

I'm sure we'll know shortly I just sent him the link over MSN !
Old 03-28-2006, 08:21 PM

Hey, just cause I live in the "festival town" does not make me a homo lol And u might not want me to come down cause if u plan on getting any Western girls, ur gonna havta go for a ride in my car then lol and just to quote from my favourite song right now" i get more ass than a toilet seat"
Old 03-29-2006, 08:27 AM

Bump ...since I really would love to have my pulley on ASAP
Old 03-29-2006, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by kissmySS
Im in where do i sign up....? oh ya we are talking about pulleys I'm in the midst of trying to fiqure out what pulley i want, the size and how many oh ya and from who ...hate having to order from the US...But its happening soon for sure!

Mine is Comming From SFPH ... as soon as the size is exchanged ... there customer service has been great so I will recomend them ...

as for size of your pulley ...go 3.0 (you might as well go the smallest safe route to make it worth it) you can allways swap later on(when you get fuel mods/stg kits)... and you wont need a puller next time you swap if you go with a hub system

(PS. I went 3 ")
Old 03-29-2006, 08:48 AM

This weekend is clear for me but the one after I wouldn't be able to make it downtown after if that was the plan. It's my friend's bday and if I don't show up I'll most likely have an additional extremity under my nose the next time you see me since she wouldn't be too happy with me . I've also been talking to a friend of mine with an SRT-4 (met a few of them last summer) and we thought it might not be a bad idea to get a more general meet going over the next month or so and I was going to try to figure something out before you take off in case you wanted to head to that as well .
Old 03-29-2006, 08:54 AM

I wouldn't mind meeting up with some SRT folks with my new pully on ...

34 days left till I leave
Old 03-29-2006, 09:13 AM

I wouldn't mind meeting up with some SRT folks with my new pully on ...

34 days left till I leave
Why do I have a feeling we'd be heading from the meet to Sparta and forcing them to open their gates ? They're a good group of guys and didn't have any problems discussing the pros and cons of each vehicle and took my roommate and I out for a spin afterwards. Was only a couple there last time but I'd assume with spring just arriving most people will be chomping to get a meet together.

I'll start trying to figure dates out and my buddy will handle rounding them up on the SRT forums. I'm leaning towards the weekend of April 15th but for some reason that date is drilling at my head so I gotta make sure things are clear and that you guys will have your pulleys on by then. Poor me...I'll be the only N/A car at the meet (unless my buddy shows up in his spec-v)...I'll have to race all of you in reverse!
Old 03-29-2006, 09:45 AM

Why do I have a feeling we'd be heading from the meet to Sparta and forcing them to open their gates ? They're a good group of guys and didn't have any problems discussing the pros and cons of each vehicle and took my roommate and I out for a spin afterwards. Was only a couple there last time but I'd assume with spring just arriving most people will be chomping to get a meet together.

I'll start trying to figure dates out and my buddy will handle rounding them up on the SRT forums. I'm leaning towards the weekend of April 15th but for some reason that date is drilling at my head so I gotta make sure things are clear and that you guys will have your pulleys on by then. Poor me...I'll be the only N/A car at the meet (unless my buddy shows up in his spec-v)...I'll have to race all of you in reverse!
14th works for me ..give me plenty of time to do the pulley mod and Airbox
Old 03-29-2006, 10:36 AM

14th works for me ..give me plenty of time to do the pulley mod and Airbox
I'm assuming you meant the 15th and missed the 5 . I'll wait for Keith and Jody to check the date over then I'll forward a message off to Martin and he can get things figured out with the SRTs. Guess we could start an "official meet" thread at that point in case anyone else in the general area is interested in making it down. We'd discussed meeting at the Parts Source on Dundas and Highbury since one of the guys works there so we're pretty much guranteed not to get tossed but if there's too many people we'll be whoring the whole lot!
Old 03-29-2006, 10:38 AM

I'm assuming you meant the 15th and missed the 5 . I'll wait for Keith and Jody to check the date over then I'll forward a message off to Martin and he can get things figured out with the SRTs. Guess we could start an "official meet" thread at that point in case anyone else in the general area is interested in making it down. We'd discussed meeting at the Parts Source on Dundas and Highbury since one of the guys works there so we're pretty much guranteed not to get tossed but if there's too many people we'll be whoring the whole lot!

thats what I mean ... 15th works for me..

common pulley

Quick Reply: Pulley Puller For Rent!!!