Canadian Mid West NW Territories, Alberta, Saskatchewan

Who's going to the Edmonton auto show??

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2007, 01:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who's going to the Edmonton auto show??

Hey all, well its almost here!! The first Edmonton international auto show.. Who's going?? I'm going to try to go depends if I shoot anyone after they touch my car again ..

I want to go on Saturday the 3rd of March myself soo if ya wanna meet up or cruize up there let me know eh??
Old 02-20-2007, 04:00 PM

Hey Ernie

Sounds good to me. If you are going I'll meet you in Red Deer and we could cruz down for the show as long as work does not intervene. Saturdays are normally good for me as long as nothing work wise comes up on the Friday. (Damb Oil & Gas)
Old 02-20-2007, 04:45 PM

I'm game, hehe just dont try and race larry. Hes a mean machine hehe.

Me and my girlfriend will go up the reddeer with larry if thats cool, and we'll meet up with ya buddy! I'm excited woo.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:04 PM

wow very cool!!

Lets hope for good weather eh.. I will email you guys in Calgary when I know more as the day draws near.. I won't be racing no S/C as I looked at Larry's mod list, hehe.. But ya lets cross our fingers for nice weather Talk to you later guys
Old 02-20-2007, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by TheDriver!
Lets hope for good weather eh.. I will email you guys in Calgary when I know more as the day draws near.. I won't be racing no S/C as I looked at Larry's mod list, hehe.. But ya lets cross our fingers for nice weather Talk to you later guys
Well, I'm runnin the 2.85 right now but may take it off until I get ready to flash the tune. I don't think that running the 2.85 is really seeing any gains other than low end torque as the stage II tune is set up for a 3.0 pulley and no CAI.

I know with the tune I will be able to find a few more horse and might be able to pull off a 13.8. I guess we'll have to wait and see at the track. Not sure about launchin though as this is my first FWD muscle and there not easy to launch.
Old 02-20-2007, 05:57 PM

Should be pretty good, i'm hoping for the sun to be out.

Last edited by MLeclair; 02-26-2007 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-23-2007, 02:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ill be in eddy on the friday for the show it is the best show of the eyar every year for me
Old 02-23-2007, 03:25 AM

Ya it looks like its gonna be good!!! And 12 bucks is worth it, plus who can't resist looking at Ferrari's etc .. I do want to be there early if the 2 cows above my post here are willing too..

I hate hunting for parking .. The early bird gets the worm eh!! So ya guys I'd like to try and be in Edmonton by 9am myself, sorry.. I have maps etc already and radios if need be?? Better not snow like it did tonight (Thursday)!!! Anyways we'll see how next week goes??
Old 02-23-2007, 09:53 AM

Sounds good to me, lol i was hoping to be showing up in reddeer at 9am, and getting to edmonton around 10/10:30. How do ya feel about that? Would be nice to go with someone that knows the way haha, cause i'd probably get lost. Anyways lemme know! It's mostly my girlfriends choice, shes the boss.
Old 02-23-2007, 11:45 AM

Wipped EH Mikey. LOL
It does not matter to me as I can get up with the crows, cows, chickens and ducks. Ha Ha
If yah want to be at the show by 9 AM then so be it, I'll see yah in Red Deer at 6:30 AM. Its only a short prairie jump and would be good to stop for a cup of Jabba.

aaaahhhh...Jabba, jabba, jabba, Jabba, jabba, jabba, Jabba, jabba, jabbaaaaaaaaa

I think I need Decaf :-P

Hey sunfire

you gonna be in eddy on the saturday. I need yah to flash a tune for me if yah wouldn't mined. I would also like you imput on it also.

Cheers mate

Last edited by Kaisoboy; 02-23-2007 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-23-2007, 01:19 PM

Ah you guys crack me up!!!! Ya I'll get back to you via email through sometime next week but ya I have a map of The Edmonton Motor Show site, even where the displays are etc so no worries.. Actually if you guys want to you can email me too for any ideas etc.. Too bad we don't have more people showing interest in a little cruize to the show but np.. I would have loved to seen a bunch of Cobalts all parked next to one another at the show.. REPRESENT eh

Old 02-23-2007, 02:21 PM

Haha man youuurrr crraazzyy. Well if i let her be the boss, she says, i have such a good boyfriend! and i get more fun.... Anyways haha 6:30 ur a nut case!! What if we meet up there at 7:30 lol jenny is going to sleep the whole way to reddeer lol, she doesn't care. Yeah it definitely would be nice if we had more cars show up, but i'm sure half the people would much rather sleep in then wake up 2 hours after they goto bed on friday night after a long party night hahaha
Old 02-23-2007, 03:16 PM

Hey

What ever you guys wanna do. Once I get into Drivin mode and hit 88.9 miles/hour and suck in 10000 Jigawatts that'll wind up the ol' flux capasitor and I'll be there in a flash.

Sorry. I kicked smokin four days ago and me head is buzzin.

Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz...Oh, Almost had a thought there...Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

Last edited by Kaisoboy; 02-24-2007 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-23-2007, 04:37 PM

Haha man, good job ur crazzzyyyy. I dont want to be too early, i think i'll just head out with my buddy adam and his lancer around 9, i'll get there around 11. I have a GPS thing i can use lol.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:15 PM

Well doesn't look like I'm able to go now!! My car getting broken into has cost me more then first estimated .. But I get paid this Friday soo I might put off buying groceries in order to go..

Car show, food in my stomach???? decisions decisions... this thread wasn't going anywhere really anyways but thanks for the response guys
Old 02-26-2007, 01:28 PM

That sucks Driver

Well I might still go up there for a look, I missed it in Calgary. Still an excuse to get on the open road as long as the weather is good.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:14 PM

You didn't miss it in calgary, u missed the Old man car show in calgary, lol the Tuned cars and other crap is march 15th right? Me and Jenny are heading up there at like 10am, in ur interested larry, we can all go up. I have a buddy in a lancer coming too, we plan on driving back that night so, we not staying for long.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by MLeclair
You didn't miss it in calgary, u missed the Old man car show in calgary, lol the Tuned cars and other crap is march 15th right? Me and Jenny are heading up there at like 10am, in ur interested larry, we can all go up. I have a buddy in a lancer coming too, we plan on driving back that night so, we not staying for long.
Sure if you are going to go on the 15th. I'm in.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:34 PM

What show is on the 15th?? info info damn it,lol. The main reason I like going to the Edmonton Motor show is I like seeing Ferrari's and Lambo's etc.. but ya whats this show on the 15? please
Originally Posted by Kaisoboy
Sure if you are going to go on the 15th. I'm in.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:38 PM

I think he is refiring to a tuner show.

Hey Mikie...What show is this?

I agreed to go but not to sure what the show is either. LOL

Please confirm the date and show.

keep us tuned in...No punn intended. Ha Ha
Old 02-26-2007, 04:57 PM

Haha shitt... Well i know it's different from the world of wheels, Is the world of wheels this weekend in Edmonton? I think it is a tuner show, everyone has been telling me about the 15th, i ask everyone i see and i seem to get different answers. i wish there was a web site with the damn dates! lol, let me go ask some more techs cause those guys love car shows and see what they say. Jesus this is crazy lol. Let me comfirm with the guys in the back one more time.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:20 PM

Ok, this March, 1-4 is the Edmonton Motor Show, thats all I know for car shows in Edmonton! Don't know if the people in Edmonton want to chime in about that? My whole point of starting this thread was at least getting a meet of sorts in Edmonton at the EMS..

I had this dream of having the majority of whoever showed parked together.. Sorta a Cobalt paking area.. I still am going to try and go this weekend and am willing to even go later in the day if I can cruize with anyone from Cow town and area to the show.. Damn this long winter!!!!!! Oh the World Of Wheels was just last week/ weekend in Calg if I remember correctly.. I don't think it goes to Eddy as they have the Motor show..
Old 02-26-2007, 05:22 PM

OKay so far i came up with this....

March 14th to 18th, calgary auto show.

http://www.calgarymotordealers.com/a...07/ticket.html

I really doubt this is the tuner one... definitely will be having some nice cars, but nothing tuner i dont think... Looks like i missed the tuner one on saturday last weekend.

As for March 3rd, it's a pretty lame on in my eyes too.... here is some pictures and information..... man i'm sad...

http://www.emdacars.com/motorshow2004/hours.html

I really dont know what my plans are now... I can't find if there even is a tuner show in edmonton. Damn this sucks.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:49 PM

Ah ok, lol the auto show in Calg seems like the same show in Eddyton.. It looks like people in Calg are better off waiting for the Auto show there then drive 2hrs just to see the same thing! Myself I know what the Ed show is like soo thats why I want to go, they have a nice set up and its always cool to see whats comming out and whats new in products etc.. I don't think anyone in Edmonton with Cobalts is going cause noone has said anything in this thread ..
Old 02-26-2007, 05:57 PM

Well i'm going up to edmonton anyways, gonna spead some unwanted money at the big old west ed mall heh. Not going to see that show, not really my think, sorry guys.

Quick Reply: Who's going to the Edmonton auto show??