Canadian North East Quebec, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia

Yea, After Last Night, Cobalt is Going!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 11:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seats! mine mine mine mine!!!!!!
Old 07-09-2009, 12:05 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
... meh!! who really cares buddy is selling his **** leave him be!!, maybe he might talk **** and taunt people, but pretty soon if he goes through with this he'll sell his **** and be gone!! so buy his **** get rid of him if u don't like him!!....lol too much drama on this site!!
Old 07-09-2009, 12:51 PM

Updat for you guys in the US page one.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by 2007ecotec2.2
seats! mine mine mine mine!!!!!!
your e-mail is to full on here delete some messages
Old 07-10-2009, 05:06 PM

Componets are sold!
Old 07-10-2009, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Snakes709
chris stfu and gtfo. Your car only has 217whp...u didnt beat any stage 2cobalts or a tc cobalt...and if you did the guy wasnt trying. I asked you many of times to race me and you kept saying "i will on the track"...why not on the streets? you said cuz you dont want to get in ****...that makes no sence cuz you claim you beat a stage 2 cobalt, tc cobalt, srt4 and like 4 other cars...you arent afraid of racing those guys on the streets but you wont race me and i have a fucked up base tune. Can anyone even vouche for you that you beat any cars? I'm not saying your car sucks, cuz 217whp in a Cobalt LS is pretty nice...but there is no way in hell its going to beat a stage 2 cobalt, even stock cobalt ss/sc can take you cuz it has no boost lag.

The reason why everyone bashes you is not cuz their ********, its because you come up with such bullshit statements on these forums, or even on lowmotion for that matter. In the last few months you claimed you were dropping a racing motor in the cobalt, then you were buying another cobalt ls and using the frame for something, then you said you were buying a ss/sc and selling some of the parts, then you said u were buying a corvette, now you are saying you are parting out your Cobalt LS. Dude make your mind up. Thats the reason everyone is bashing you. Like i said, its not the people on the cobaltss.net because you seem to have the same bad rep. on lowmotion as well.

Anyways do what you want with your car and be done with it. But i think i can speak for everyone on the forums, STOP MAKING POSTS OF STUPID ASS IDEAS!
I dont see a problem with this, I do the same thing, I think about every possible scenario I can before I sell or buy a new car. Hell when I had my cobalt I was going to do a full motor build, turbo etc etc... Then I wised up, bought my G and the rest is history. But to bash him for those claims? retarded... Bash him for claims of races he may or may not have won, or even happened for that matter. But do not bash for simply thinking of a direction to go with a vehicle.

And quite frankly this thread is an embarrassment to SS.net, This man is trying to sell his parts to start fresh with something new, heres an idea help him out, buy some parts if you need them, if not then GTFO no one needs to read your bullshit posting. Stop being a bunch of ******* 10 year olds.

Pykie, Good luck with the sale, as for the ITR nice choice, the handling is INSANE!
Old 07-10-2009, 05:42 PM

amen.
Old 07-10-2009, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by tREBs
I dont see a problem with this, I do the same thing, I think about every possible scenario I can before I sell or buy a new car. Hell when I had my cobalt I was going to do a full motor build, turbo etc etc... Then I wised up, bought my G and the rest is history. But to bash him for those claims? retarded... Bash him for claims of races he may or may not have won, or even happened for that matter. But do not bash for simply thinking of a direction to go with a vehicle.

And quite frankly this thread is an embarrassment to SS.net, This man is trying to sell his parts to start fresh with something new, heres an idea help him out, buy some parts if you need them, if not then GTFO no one needs to read your bullshit posting. Stop being a bunch of ******* 10 year olds.

Pykie, Good luck with the sale, as for the ITR nice choice, the handling is INSANE!
Thank you! finnaly somone who is understanding
Old 07-10-2009, 05:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
how mucnh for the mid frame brace shipped to 06437
Old 07-11-2009, 01:26 AM

I will do it up for you when i get back from New brunswick. not sure what time but i will pm you
Old 07-11-2009, 08:03 PM

Pm sent on the torque dampner!
Old 07-11-2009, 08:09 PM

how much for hood with my stocker?
Old 07-11-2009, 08:22 PM

What is a "Stereo Compasitor", I know what a capacitor is, but not that?

Also, the way you worded the original post was the reason for all the flame posts! You wouldn't go onto a Honda forum and say "I've given up Hondas, I'm going to buy something better now". You had to have expected this kind of reaction from most of the people on here.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by pykie
domestics! they are not built like they use to be!
That couldn't be further from the truth. Maybe your car is not built like an SS simply because it is not an SS... but that's not GM's fault, is it.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Acey
That couldn't be further from the truth. Maybe your car is not built like an SS simply because it is not an SS... but that's not GM's fault, is it.
umm....news flash for ya pal , they are pretty much built the same, most parts that would be diff have been swapped by him
Old 07-15-2009, 06:00 PM

Lmao
Old 07-15-2009, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by NWAE Cobalt
umm....news flash for ya pal , they are pretty much built the same, most parts that would be diff have been swapped by him
Sorry, the transmission is different in an LS vs an SS. Check my post earlier on in this thread.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:43 PM

who ******* cares like seriously?
the f23 should not of gone like it did, think about. this is a sale thread thats 6 pages long about people dising the car, or the prices or the fact im going back to a import where i should never of left.
so come off it grow up and leave it be if you dont see anything you want then dont post simple as that.
this is why alot of people who use to be on here alot refuse to come on here, and actually have people who say they join the site cause people are nothing but ***** and dis everyones cars. and i see that alot when it comes to domestic car owners.
Old 07-16-2009, 03:28 AM

make a post in the classified section with what you want to ship out to US and another one for the stuff you wanna keep local... my suggestion
Old 07-16-2009, 03:54 AM

ok, first, you need paypal because it automatically adjusts for exchange rate. second, going rice isnt the way to go, get a real ss if your going for power, i have a 2.2 as well and i know that if you had spent as much on upgrading your engine/clutch/ etc, as you have on appearance...youd prolly have a pretty good sleeper. third, if you thnk its easy to get power out of a honda your about as intelligent as a brick...the guys putting down big numbers out of hondas usually have 2 or 3 spare engines in the garage and have more money into one engine than i could buy a few ex hatches for(per engine). fourth, if your engine parts are for a 2.2 and you do decide to ship to us, pm me.sorry for being a ***** and i realise to each his own but ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law. domestics have always made more power for cheaper(i.e. chevy smallblock)
Old 07-16-2009, 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by pykie
who ******* cares like seriously?
the f23 should not of gone like it did, think about. this is a sale thread thats 6 pages long about people dising the car, or the prices or the fact im going back to a import where i should never of left.
so come off it grow up and leave it be if you dont see anything you want then dont post simple as that.
this is why alot of people who use to be on here alot refuse to come on here, and actually have people who say they join the site cause people are nothing but ***** and dis everyones cars. and i see that alot when it comes to domestic car owners.
I'm not dissing you dude, just clearing up that there's a difference between transmissions.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by constantproject
ok, first, you need paypal because it automatically adjusts for exchange rate. second, going rice isnt the way to go, get a real ss if your going for power, i have a 2.2 as well and i know that if you had spent as much on upgrading your engine/clutch/ etc, as you have on appearance...youd prolly have a pretty good sleeper. third, if you thnk its easy to get power out of a honda your about as intelligent as a brick...the guys putting down big numbers out of hondas usually have 2 or 3 spare engines in the garage and have more money into one engine than i could buy a few ex hatches for(per engine). fourth, if your engine parts are for a 2.2 and you do decide to ship to us, pm me.sorry for being a ***** and i realise to each his own but ignorance is no excuse for breaking the law. domestics have always made more power for cheaper(i.e. chevy smallblock)
lol your a ******* idiot!
i have rods, pistons, head gasket, head studs, stage 4 clutch, i have/had everything to build the motor but sick of the cobalt.
hondas, man i know people who have 568whp in a 92 hatch, only thing he brings with him is axels, i know a 650whp integera no spare nothing!, i know a 9 sec teg street legal that carries nothing with him or has spare anything, and a i know a 99 sir that has 600whp and again has no spare nothing.
maybe where your from people have back ups but everyone i know dont and i hang with mainly imports sense i had a skyline before the cobalt.
i know right now for the same 10 grand i spent on my motor i could make 350+ easy on a stock B18C1, or B18A1 but when i spend the 10k i did on the cobalt i have to upgrade everything cause anything over 280whp is bye bye motor. the price i want for things here for motor internals you guys in the us will turn your nose up at it and then you gotta think about shipping.
and for the other guy, just so you know i do got pay pal just set it up yesterday
Old 07-23-2009, 11:32 AM

Up, the car is pretty much stock, all that left to come off is the turbo the front springs, and the front bumper. looks funny as **** right now!
so people bring me money!
front bumper and rear bumper are now fixed.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:34 AM

torque dampner sold
Old 07-29-2009, 02:39 PM

get the springs off and ill be in sackville tonight money in hand...

Quick Reply: Yea, After Last Night, Cobalt is Going!