Cobalt SS Vendor Reviews Please post your first hand service experience with Cobalt SS vendors.

Selling Cobalt SS 2006 Red

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2022, 11:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Selling Cobalt SS 2006 Red

Hey I'm looking to know if anyone here is interested in purchasing my Cobalt.
I'm the second owner and originally when I purchased this car used the man I purchased it from had suggested that if I ever wanted to sell to check in with this club as someone might be interested.

It currently has a check engine light on and has an air bag light on. Mileage is just under 160,000.
I've had Chevy check the airbags and they said that there is nothing wrong with them as well as the engine light.
They have attributed it to the age of the vehicle as the wiring for the diagnostics is underneath the driver side seat that they assume the lights keep going off from wear and tear of the year of the vehicle.
I have regularly maintained service at Canadian Tire as well as Budget Brake and Muffler in Surrey.
The car definitely runs well and I have no reason to sell it other than needing a larger vehicle for my family. It is time to move on.

The tires are 2 years old and still under warranty with Canadian Tire.
I recently purchased a new key fob and the car comes with two keys.
The back brakes and rotors were done last year as well as a new clutch was installed two years ago.
The front brakes are under 50%.
The front rotors are warped and Canadian Tire has quoted that having this service done would be about $800 but if you're a car person you can likely do this labor and just have the cost of parts.

There is no impact on the wheel alignment or driving the vehicle due to the rotors.

This car has been my baby since 2009. The interior is in good condition. It is a well loved vehicle and I believe still has a long life left. I am asking $2k CAD.
If you have any questions please feel free to message me or reply to this thread.