Complete Cars List your vehicle for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Wanted 09 LNF Sedan

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 03:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 LNF Sedan

Thinking about getting back into a Cobalt, but it would have to be a LNF sedan. Would prefer white, but am open to other colors(yes i know the rarity). No yellow though. Also do not want anything heavily modded or high mileage. Let me know what you have.

Thanks.
Old 06-09-2015, 09:46 PM

Bump
Old 06-10-2015, 11:29 AM
TR6

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Love the bump after just one day. As if EVERYONE in the world (all 3 or maybe 4 of them) that have what you are looking for and willing to part with it under your price and terms should have immediately seen this and dropped everything to present their car for your royal consideration right away.

Could you have even responded in time, arranged and gone to check the car out, and paid for and closed a deal that soon had it presented itself that fast? Are you considering cars in any location? Unlimited budget? Title in hand only or are you willing to wait (heaven forbid) for the bank to mail it to you? And just what is 'high mileage' in your opinion?

Meanwhile the thread had moved down the page a full 2 slots in the meantime. Practically disappeared. Glad you were able to revive it and keep the dream alive. Have you tried searching the forum and any other for sale sites/ads to actually find what you are looking for, or do you expect it should magically appear immediately at your request?

No offense, but you could try posting a little more info and specifics about what you are looking for. Oh, and for hell sakes have a little patience...
Old 06-10-2015, 01:43 PM

Thank you for taking the time to rant about how my single post has cluttered this forum and caused everyone so much frustration. I apologize for bumping the post up on the main page because I am actively looking for a rare car and trying to get a lead on a decent one.

With that being said I am looking for something with under 80k miles. Preferably around 50k, but I understand that the car will be ~6 years old, so those are few and far between. If one was presented at the right price I could be there that same weekend with the cash to buy it. Do not have too strict of a budget, but am not going to drastically overpay for one. I have also been considering cars that are 800 miles away currently, so traveling, or shipping would also not be too terrible of an issue.
Old 06-10-2015, 06:14 PM
TR6

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
That was my point--it is a rare car and you expect someone to jump on you the first day with one that suits your needs?

I don't think you have caused anyone any problems or frustration (except maybe yourself for not finding a unicorn the first day). Your thread was a full 2 posts down the page and you are bumping it. I just didn't see the point of bumping so soon when it was still near the top and this is a 'for sale' thread not the 'wanted' thread where it seems your post belongs anyway.

Either way, good luck and I hope you are able to find something. At least you are not the jack ass that posted and then bumped 3 days in a row over Memorial Day weekend...
Old 06-10-2015, 06:20 PM
Platinum Member

Received 603 Likes on 561 Posts
He did wait 2 days for a bump. He posted on the 8th then bumped on the 10th but either way i could careless if he bumped the thread 5 times a day. Good luck finding the car tho
Old 06-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Banned

Received 162 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by TR6
Love the bump after just one day. As if EVERYONE in the world (all 3 or maybe 4 of them) that have what you are looking for and willing to part with it under your price and terms should have immediately seen this and dropped everything to present their car for your royal consideration right away.

Could you have even responded in time, arranged and gone to check the car out, and paid for and closed a deal that soon had it presented itself that fast? Are you considering cars in any location? Unlimited budget? Title in hand only or are you willing to wait (heaven forbid) for the bank to mail it to you? And just what is 'high mileage' in your opinion?

Meanwhile the thread had moved down the page a full 2 slots in the meantime. Practically disappeared. Glad you were able to revive it and keep the dream alive. Have you tried searching the forum and any other for sale sites/ads to actually find what you are looking for, or do you expect it should magically appear immediately at your request?

No offense, but you could try posting a little more info and specifics about what you are looking for. Oh, and for hell sakes have a little patience...
Who the **** are you? CSS police? lol.
Old 06-10-2015, 07:00 PM
Platinum Member

Old 06-10-2015, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by eddieavila10
He did wait 2 days for a bump. He posted on the 8th then bumped on the 10th but either way i could careless if he bumped the thread 5 times a day. Good luck finding the car tho
Thanks man. I was kinda shocked by his post. Sorry for bumping a thread...didn't know that was against the rules. I have seen a few people post in others wanted threads, so i figured bumping mine was not a bad idea.
Old 06-10-2015, 07:05 PM
Platinum Member

Nah dont worry man bump away
Old 06-10-2015, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by TR6
That was my point--it is a rare car and you expect someone to jump on you the first day with one that suits your needs?

I don't think you have caused anyone any problems or frustration (except maybe yourself for not finding a unicorn the first day). Your thread was a full 2 posts down the page and you are bumping it. I just didn't see the point of bumping so soon when it was still near the top and this is a 'for sale' thread not the 'wanted' thread where it seems your post belongs anyway.

Either way, good luck and I hope you are able to find something. At least you are not the jack ass that posted and then bumped 3 days in a row over Memorial Day weekend...
No I did not expect to get one the first day, which is why I bumped the thread.

There is no wanted section for the complete car section, when there is one created I will move my post.

Thanks. I see no point in bumping a thread in the same day, but I will bump it to get it back on the main page every few days.
Old 06-10-2015, 07:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by TR6

Why the hate? The guy's looking for a specific car, but is also willing to consider other options. I really don't see the big issue with his thread in the least.

P.S. Get a few more posts under your belt before you start needlessly stirring the pot in a forum you're new to.
Old 06-10-2015, 07:09 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 09CobaltSS1
Why the hate? The guy's looking for a specific car, but is also willing to consider other options. I really don't see the big issue with his thread in the least.

P.S. Get a few more posts under your belt before you start needlessly stirring the pot in a forum you're new to.
Exactly
Old 06-10-2015, 07:19 PM
Platinum Member

Take a look at that one maybe if you move fast enough you could get it

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/comp...-sedan-317391/
Old 06-10-2015, 07:20 PM

Actually, this was kind of good for him - sort of like hate-bumping!
Old 06-10-2015, 08:27 PM

Received 222 Likes on 182 Posts
bump
Old 06-10-2015, 08:28 PM
Platinum Member

Old 06-10-2015, 08:40 PM

Received 361 Likes on 308 Posts
Me and you both just missed a good deal in Connecticut. (I'm also looking for a lnf sedan) It was a white lnf sedan with like 51k for 13k
Old 06-10-2015, 09:26 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
In CT?? Where?
Old 06-10-2015, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by TR6

^^^FNG
Why don't you contribute something before getting your panties in a bunch .

BUMP
Old 06-10-2015, 10:41 PM

Received 361 Likes on 308 Posts
In CT?? Where?
Sorry the one that I missed was in Pennsylvania. There is a srt sedan for sale in Connecticut right now. 12.8k with 62 miles.
Old 06-10-2015, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by Kolt
Sorry the one that I missed was in Pennsylvania. There is a srt sedan for sale in Connecticut right now. 12.8k with 62 miles.
I missed out on the white one too, got ready to call and someone posted a picture in the Facebook group saying they just picked it...and thus my search.
Old 06-10-2015, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by eddieavila10
Take a look at that one maybe if you move fast enough you could get it

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/comp...-sedan-317391/
Thanks for the link, but srtc is one of the few colors I don't want. Don't know why, but it just doesn't do anything for me. Kinda upsetting seeing as someone has one listed with 20k miles for a decent price.
Old 06-10-2015, 11:47 PM

In CT?? Where?
What's up man, did a lot of tuning talk back in the day iirc
Old 06-10-2015, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by 95Z28
Actually, this was kind of good for him - sort of like hate-bumping!
That's the way I looked at it. Complains about bumping the thread and does so in a pointless rant.

Quick Reply: Wanted 09 LNF Sedan