Complete Cars List your vehicle for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale 2005 Pontiac GTO A4 Torrid Red possible trade.

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 02:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 Pontiac GTO A4 Torrid Red possible trade.

I have a 2005 Pontiac GTO for sale. Color is Torrid Red with black leather interior. Being an 05 yes it does have an LS2 and the transmission is Automatic (A4). I purchased the car before winter and unfortunately i no longer have a job and I'm looking to free up some payments. The car is in great shape i purchased it from the local dealership in town. The car has 57,XXX miles on it and run like a champ. Oil changed with Mobile 1 Synthetic and all maintenance was done by local dealership. I knew the previous owner he took it to the same dealer i bought it from and he told me he used Mobile 1 Synthetic. Iv changed the oil once since iv owned it. I keep the car as clean as possible. Iv waxed it three times since iv had it all before the snow and crap hit so the paint shines great. The tires are pretty new i would say they have about 80% tread left on them. Iv only driven the car a few thousand miles since i purchased it but the few thousand i have driven it surely put a smile on my face. I hate to see it go but i have no choice this was a car i was planning on keeping for a long time but it will have to wait. I love the car to death and its really fun to drive so if you wanna make an offer make it reasonable, I'm not gonna be willing to let it go for next to nothing. Just shoot me an email if you're local and want to come check it out or have any questions. A couple of the pictures there is no wing on the car. I took it off to see what it looked like and they happen to be good pictures but i tossed it back on because i liked the wing better. Also the rear valance has been painted to color match the car. The old paint was scratching off and looked like crap so i had a good friend of mine that owns a bump shop spray it Torrid Red to match. The aftermarket wheels are my winter set i don't drive the car much so they are there for when i must drive it. Its good insurance to have them in case it does snow. I can sell them with the car if the buyer wants them. I'm looking to get $14,400 for it but i am open to offers but again please be reasonable.

As far as a trade goes I would be interested in an SC but it would have to be a cheap one. I have to pay my loan off so i would take $8,000 plus the trade. I know that's a far shot but you never know. Some of you higher mileage guys might be looking to upgrade.

If anyone knows anything about GTO's in 2005 the least amount of GTO's were produced. This color combination and transmission only 400 were produced. Automatic, Torrid red, Black leather, and stock 17's.

This is how she looked the day i bought her and how she looks now the only change is the rear insert being painted.