Complete Cars List your vehicle for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale 2006 Cobalt SS/SC

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 12:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Cobalt SS/SC

Name:  Balt6_zpswmxw3lgb.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  152.4 KB
Name:  Balt8_zpsigkruwdr.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  238.0 KB
Name:  Balt7_zpspyyk1vlf.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  122.3 KB
Name:  Balt4_zpsxgpfzcjv.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  109.0 KB
Name:  Balt2_zpsgkgoyiff.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  114.5 KB
Name:  Balt3_zpsxup2me4i.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  119.6 KB
Name:  Balt1_zpshsomupyv.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  119.4 KB

I bought this car with 30,000 miles on it 8 years ago with a salvage title, a high end performance shop rebuilt the car it was pretty much brand new so thats why I didnt mind the title. At 165,000 miles, I put a used engine in the car that had 55,000 miles on it at the time. The car now has 188,000 miles, and the engine has 78,000 miles on it. The car is not in perfect condition by any means, but still gets around town just fine for me. I bought a new car and was going to hang on to this one as just an extra car to have unless someone wants it wanting to fix it up. Original supercharger, never put a smaller pulley on it.

Has bluetooth touchscreen in-dash radio.
10K HID Headlights
Injen Cold Air Intake
Vibrant longtube exhaust manifold.
Catless downpipe.
Magnaflow Muffler.
Lowered an inch on Eibach Sportline springs.
GMPP Upgraded Clutch at 80K Miles
New battery.
New rotors.
New starter.

Issues:
Small crack in front bumper from running over a tree stump in a field at night. Replaced the front lip but it doesnt fit perfect because of the crack.
Small crease in rear bumper from someone backing into me at the gas station. Guy couldnt speak english nor had insurance so I just let him go.
Front seat has rip in it as you can see.
Car had some weird electrical issues this winter when it got cold and rainy outside, researched it, replaced the battery and put it in my moms garage and it has been fine ever since.
Car got keyed on both side doors a long time ago. Painted it with matched GM paint but you can still see it if you look closely.
Wheels are not perfect, curbed front passenger side one night pretty good.
Rear main seal leaks, about a quart or 2 over the life of the oil change. Would be the first thing I would fix.

Paint still looks great, car has been garage kept for the 7 of 8 years I've had it. Did my best to take care of it but hey, **** happens & this was my car all through college.

Might be the most fun car I have ever driven, I still love this car and wont get rid of it for less than listed price. It has been paid off forever and actually makes my insurance cheaper than having just the car I have now on it. So I don't have any problem keeping it.

Don't have the time to part it out as that was maybe an option. Don't have the time to fix it back to the way I would want it as of now. Would be a fun project to work on, very rare car, blast to drive, looks great in my opinion for the value. Engine is rock solid.

Text or Call 502-291-0067 info weekdays from 10-7 please. Feel free to ask any further questions.

$3,000

-Dallas

Last edited by ujustgotshook713; 01-13-2017 at 10:52 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Devon Johnson (03-21-2017)
Old 01-12-2017, 01:34 PM

Received 836 Likes on 733 Posts
The rules for posting here have changed due to scammers.

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/comp...e-cars-274828/
Old 01-13-2017, 10:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post Updated Per Rules