Complete Cars List your vehicle for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2006 cobalt SS/SC G85 and Recaro Package

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 03:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 cobalt SS/SC G85 and Recaro Package

Keep in mind guys this is my add from Craig's list for people that might not know anything about these cars.
2006 Chevy Cobalt $7800.00

condition: good
cylinders: 4 cylinders
drive: fwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 105000
paint color: red
size: compact
title status: clean
transmission: manual
type: sedan

I have a 2006 Cobalt SS/SC with about 105,000 k on the body that I have very recently bought and then spent about three months rebuilding and upgrading and tuning to get it running and handeling as good as it does today. Now to start off with from the factory this is a fairly rare edition because it was literally a fully loaded G85 car with the Recaro Racing Interior and Had the big goofy wing delete and de baged when I got it so when you
leave a new mustang or camaro sitting at the line you get some interesting looks because they might think its just a lil cheap cobalt other than the wheels and ground effects. From there this list off modifications finish off the car.
K&N typhoon cold air intake
Brand new 2.0 crate motor from gm performance division $3050.00
ACT flywheel $264.00
South Bend Clutch
ZZP oversized two core radiator $249.00
ZZP dual pass intercooler plate kit $109.00
Option B kit for intercooler $95.99
Aluminum Catch Can Kit $28.99
Bosh Intercooler Pump $98.00
Sport Billet Grille Grill Combo Insert $59.99
Fog Driving Light Bulbs Xenon White High Power LED $20.00
AEM 30-4110 DIGITAL WIDEBAND UEGO CONTROLLER $189.00
AEM 30-4401 DIGITAL OIL / FUEL PRESSURE Gauge $199.00
ZZPerformance Triple Gauge A Pillar Pod $107.00
Pioneer AppRadio 4 SPH-DA 120, APPLE CAR PLAY. I got it for $325 but its $600.00@best buy
BACKUP CAMERA LICENSE PLATE $69.99
Metra 95-3302S Silver Double DIN Dash Kit $14.55
ZZP Stainless Header $185.00
Genuine Apple Lightning Digital AV Adapter HDM $32.49
1.9" DROP SUSPENSION LOWERING SPRINGS/SPRING $73.58
Scosche GM CAR STEREO WIRING HARNESS $45.99
PERFORMANCE DRILLED AND SLOTTED ROTORS PAIR + PREMIUM CERAMIC BRAKE PADS SET $68.92 (brand new still in boxes not install; didnt need yet Chevy Cobalt SS GM 2.8" Pulley (making 15pounds boost @ 7K) $50.00
South Bend Clutch $499.00.

The only thing left that I wanted to do to the car was have the paint job re sprayed because the clear is peeling in some spots and just some extremely minor issues that would make the body just as near perfect as I have tried very hard to do with the engine and drive train. Obviously as you can from all the stuff

above I spared no money when the motor went out the guy sold me as good i didnt just replace it and leave the old clutch and flywheel and get rid of it, I upgraded every single thing I have touched so far because I had NO plans of getting rid of the car anywhere in the near future but some health problems have left me out of work for a few months and so I have to at least put some things out there and see if I can sell without loosing too much money. To help pay the bills while im off work and this is just one of them by the way the engine has less than a thousand miles I believe (can check when you come to look obviously) and is out of the break in oil and running Royal Purple oil which I should have listed as expensive as that stuff is lol but I wanted the best for everything on and in this car. Its never been to the track and I dont go run it hard every day, I actually drive it very easy, I just like getting 30mpg or more but knowing if I want that power all I have to do is hit 80% throttle or more and enter power enrichment mode and listen to the supercharger whine(silencer ports are closed) as I pull away from everyone. I am taking roughly a two thousand dollar loss at the price listed because I paid five for the car and you can do that math pretty easy so I dont plan on coming down much more but if you have cash money and have a reasonable offer I will entertain it just please dont come at me with something ridiculous after I have taken all this time to be upfront and honest about everything and list almost every single thing ive done to it. I think I have listed every single little thing you could want to know but if ive not mentioned something you would like to know please let me know.

Last edited by Studer; 07-13-2016 at 06:11 PM.