Complete Cars List your vehicle for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Anyone maybe interested in a GTI?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone maybe interested in a GTI?

So my best friend bought an 05 cobalt ss/sc when it first came out, the kid is like my brother and both of our familys are close so I take out the car when I want and he uses mine (GTI). Lately ive grown kind of found of the ss/sc I mean it has good power, roomy interior, nothing is all complex and complicated, its just a relaxed good peice of machine. From rolls this thing picks up amazingly well also. Ive been around cars all my life, from the old muscle ones to the imports I get to play with daily. I realized that im interested in these now, but not super interested which is why im trying this.

I have up for trades incase someone doesnt want their ss/sc anymore my GTI 1.8T.
Its a 5spd, 2002.5 model, the theme of the car is T-Red and smoked. So if anyones interested email me at evwlution@hotmail.com and let me know Ill give you more details, chances are I wont check this forum ever since im not much of an internet browser but who knows maybe someone likes GTI's as well.

I wish everyone the best of luck with their cars and their futures in this forum, take care people!
Old 05-19-2006, 04:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I would throw some pics and specs up in this thread if you want any kind of response. That's just the way is. Good luck bro. Hope you get the ss/sc.
Old 05-19-2006, 04:43 PM

cool a convert. hope you get the car we are glad to have you here either way
Old 05-23-2006, 01:53 PM

Thanks for the kind replys. Hopefully one day Ill get into a ss/sc as well. Im going to be posting some pictures up soon, the specs are pretty simple:

2002 GTI 1.8T (180hp turbo charged engine)
5spd
Tornado Red
17' OEM Rims (Santa Monicas or known as Monte Carlos)
Smoked Corners
Blackened Front VW Emblem
Silverstars
Oil changed every 3k with 0-40w
Only 93 or higher (I get lucky with 94 once in awhile) ocatane.
Green Top Sensor
Dual Exhuast Tips (Not Hidden like some GTIs)

I love this car, its tiny yet really roomy. The trunk has held my entire guitar setup (Cab, Head, Guitar Case, Bag full of wires) and Ive fit an entire 5 piece drumset in it also. Its great on all types of weather condition, I got caught in one of the first times it snowed bad this year, and I still managed to comfortably do 60+, the ASR comes in handy. If I kept this thing I would get it chipped right away, the specs with just a 500 dollar chip moves it from 180/173 to 205/240. Well thats some info, take care guys, if anyones interested please feel free to let me know. Hey if I get no hits, maybe ill just mod this car up and finance a ss/sc Ive been seeing some pretty good prices on them lately.