Drag Racing Kindle Racing and Dalcorp Racing

#2 Pissed09turbo???

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 09:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OP, if your car is soo bad ass, go race Matt or Ryan from ZZP. I'm sure they won't have a problem making you eat your words. Also as far as you winning soo many races, a person minding their own business driving down a road and you doing the "ricer fly-by" with a few honks is NOT by any means a race. If you've really done your homework, you will know that stock for stock, the TBSS SMOKES the NSRT-4. So if you have all these "claimed" upgrades and your car is "so fast", do you honestly think a TBSS with a turbo upgrade wouldn't **** your skittle out for an afternoon snack? I've raced a 50mm NSRT-4 in Chicago, granted I lost, but it wasn't even by 1 car length. Try to race a GOOD tuned TC with N02 on it against you and I can garuntee the results will be COMPLETELY different. So, in the end of my rant, STFU and GTFO, and you and your troll boyfriend need to quit disgracing Michigan more than it already is. It's people like you that give EVERY car a bad name.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:12 AM
Former Vendor

Your car is lighter then a GC8 gutted Impreza??? Interesting...

I just googled SRT4 curb weight = 2870 lb

98 Impreza RS COUPE! = 2684 lbs. My car has AC removed, all interior and factory deadening removed etc... You obviously are just trying to be a tough guy. I have read ALL about your car in this thread, you know VERY lil about mine other then it has a 20g....I have no bottle and no lag either. Keep talking all the **** you want, come run me and then we'll see what you have to say

Edit: Im going to be in Ohio this spring for a mega meet for another forum I am on. You are welcome to come and run me there, Ill be sure to drive the Subie out...
Old 01-26-2010, 09:29 AM

Smile

Originally Posted by BYT*SS*TURBO
Your car is lighter then a GC8 gutted Impreza??? Interesting...

I just googled SRT4 curb weight = 2870 lb
98 Impreza RS COUPE! = 2684 lbs. My car has AC removed, all interior and factory deadening removed etc... You obviously are just trying to be a tough guy. I have read ALL about your car in this thread, you know VERY lil about mine other then it has a 20g....I have no bottle and no lag either. Keep talking all the **** you want, come run me and then we'll see what you have to say

Edit: Im going to be in Ohio this spring for a mega meet for another forum I am on. You are welcome to come and run me there, Ill be sure to drive the Subie out...
stock weight.......... Srt4 is not a pig by any means. 1 seat 4 U!!!

I'll meet you if it's in the northern part of Ohio for a showdown. No problem, I haven't seen nothing other then the videos in the thread. They stand no chance, but I'll have no problem racing anyone for fun.

Either way when I come to race you, I'll be in kill mode. 550whp+ Come see about me. I didn't start, but they & you jump all over me, not knowing what I have.

Do work, springtime you'll eat those words.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wow... im surprised this troll isnt banned yet. ITS STILL A DAMN NEON IN THE END. get over yourself. its not THAT fast. only **** who cant drive go from a roll. i call your bluff. no my cobalt wont beat yours in any race. but my other one will... when you have enough power to litteraly rip your clutch apart and send it through the bellhousing look me up.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:51 AM
Former Vendor

550whp will be comical in a dig race... Im game lol.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:00 AM

550whp will be comical in a dig race... Im game lol.
Try to get this ricer to go to a drag-strip so it's legit and so no innocent by-standers get a surprise from the idiotic street-ricers!
Old 01-26-2010, 10:12 AM
Former Vendor

So Im an idiot because I street race??

People take things too literally at times. If you are referring to people that race thru rush hour traffic against someone, then yes, they are idiots.

If it's midnight and there isnt a car on the road and you run someone....no harm in my eyes.

Originally Posted by Ddogsrt461blk
stock weight.......... Srt4 is not a pig by any means. 1 seat 4 U!!!
You're right, that is stock weight. So is my number, which happens to be 200 pounds LESS then you are stock and my car Im sure is far more gutted then yours. I can slap the rear seats in and ride 4 people easy, rear seat weighs 10lbs at best LOL. But I do have both front seats in as is.

Last edited by BYT*SS*TURBO; 01-26-2010 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-26-2010, 10:18 AM

So Im an idiot because I street race??

People take things too literally at times. If you are referring to people that race thru rush hour traffic against someone, then yes, they are idiots.

If it's midnight and there isnt a car on the road and you run someone....no harm in my eyes.

You're right, that is stock weight. So is my number, which happens to be 200 pounds LESS then you are stock and my car Im sure is far more gutted then yours. I can slap the rear seats in and ride 4 people easy, rear seat weighs 10lbs at best LOL. But I do have both front seats in as is.
I didn't say you are the idiot. Obviously on a country road it's up to you but stupid **** can still happens, like a deer crossing your path and at high speeds.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:20 AM
Former Vendor

A deer crossing hurts no one but myself and the deer, so no one is in harms way. I understand what you're getting at but street racing has been going on since the days of running illegal liquor around the country. Its like a rally race in my eyes, people that stand around those tracks are TOTAL IDIOTS (IMO) but they realize the risk and want to watch. If people show up to a street racing event, those are the risks and I would hope the know them.

Again, if we're talking racing thru traffic etc... Then I totally see your point!!
Old 01-26-2010, 10:29 AM

Actually all I care about is seeing legitimate numbers. Not this I ran an 11.xx@120+ like the troll is claiming. I want timeslips or videos of 1/8 or 1/4 mile numbers because after all this is the drag racing section, not the war stories fiction section!
Old 01-26-2010, 10:31 AM

A deer crossing hurts no one but myself and the deer, so no one is in harms way. I understand what you're getting at but street racing has been going on since the days of running illegal liquor around the country. Its like a rally race in my eyes, people that stand around those tracks are TOTAL IDIOTS (IMO) but they realize the risk and want to watch. If people show up to a street racing event, those are the risks and I would hope the know them.

Again, if we're talking racing thru traffic etc... Then I totally see your point!!
Plus if you hit a deer you can drag the deer to a butcher have it cut up for food thus freeing up more money for fixing the damage done by said deer.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:37 AM
Former Vendor

^No lie, that happens often by my house LOL.

I hit a deer ripping down a backroad in my Matrix, caught the corner in the front. Bent the fender slightly and put a lil stress crack in the CF hood, otherwise 0 damage from a 80mph hit!!!

The deer was there, looked like it was in agony, so I ran home quick to get my gun. By the time I came back, it was gone. As I kept driving, deer was in the back of a truck about a half mile down the road. Gotta love PA LOL!
Old 01-26-2010, 10:44 AM

I hit a deer ripping down a backroad in my Matrix, caught the corner in the front. Bent the fender slightly and put a lil stress crack in the CF hood, otherwise 0 damage from a 80mph hit!!!

The deer was there, looked like it was in agony, so I ran home quick to get my gun. By the time I came back, it was gone. As I kept driving, deer was in the back of a truck about a half mile down the road. Gotta love PA LOL!
I hear you man my family is from up that way (Altoona/Johnstown) area, I've seen it happen also with my cousin when he hit a deer and a local family came and got the deer. It was the people who let him use there phone, cell phones weren't popular back then (and the size of a brick ), man I'm getting old.

On a side note, driving the back curvy highways up that way, with the woods coming to the edge of the road, like they do, can be down right scary at times. Especially during deer season.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:59 PM

Get out of the Cobalt forums and go back to wherever you came from buddy... we don't care about your 1000hp car.

Old 01-26-2010, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by KSSMYSS

Get out of the Cobalt forums and go back to wherever you came from buddy... we don't care about your 1000hp car.

hahaha i just spent 7hrs of my 8hr work day reading this whole thing...... that troll meter is great. All i can say is he has no slips , he has no printouts, he has great ambition though im willing to give the benefit of the doubt and say he can run mid 11's but still not god like. Wait did i just say that??? lol please just end the torment on yourself and get a slip or track wid please. my stock balt with air box mod runs high 14 if i got traction..... now thats real.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by cobaltss_man
my stock balt with air box mod runs high 14 if i got traction..... now thats real.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Ddogsrt461blk
So in the spring are you going to setup a race so I can poop on his face. Sorry, but I'm not going to be nice anymore. Whatever the price tag, dig or roll, you'll see my so called stg2 with spray. You have no idea what your up against, and I've seen the car you speak of. It stands no chance.

Shitbro? Tell me which cars I've lost to in the skittle this year that you know? You won't be able to name 1. Come see about me.

PS I'll run you on just boost & end your world. With that whittle bitty turbo of mine. 68mm of ass whooping.
i clearly no longer live in michigan

kevin still does, yes, he will put 3 buses on you, poop on ur hood, then drive a circle around you, smear the **** in while hes at it... then wash it if he is nice, before you hit 60

as for my friends ss/sc with a 2.6 and supporting mods, he no longer has that car, lives 10 minutes from me in florida, rides a 07 GSXR 1000, bored to a 1070, CNC ported head, K&N Drop In, Exhaust and Tune

and is in the process of buying a 300+whp 200wtq 91 CRX... runs low 11s on street tires

and that car, it does have dyno sheets and time slips to prove it... unlike you
Old 07-01-2011, 10:45 AM
Banned

Im opening this up because it was just funny as hell reading through this POS thread lmfao!!! WOW
Old 07-01-2011, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by Chevycobaltss3
Im opening this up because it was just funny as hell reading through this POS thread lmfao!!! WOW
lol agreed i have nothing to do right now at work so i just read through it all.
Old 07-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Banned

Lol
Old 07-01-2011, 12:31 PM

Ive been away too long...
Old 07-01-2011, 01:24 PM

Received 89 Likes on 76 Posts
Douchedog use to think his LS TA was the **** and now it's his SRT... Dude has always been a tool.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:13 PM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
soooo did BYT race this troll at the CED meet? I know BYT went. I bet the big mouth all talk troll didnt even show.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:12 PM

how did i miss this lol
Old 07-01-2011, 08:17 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL, a Deer hit me coming out of where we go 4 wheeling when I was driving my 4 wheeling rig. Scared the hell out of me. He hit right on the drivers side door. Luckily he just rolled on down the side and dented in the rear quarter panel a bit. I swear I about soiled myself though.