Drivetrain Transmission, LSD, Clutch, Driveline, Axles...

New Vendor Coming Shortly

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 11:52 PM
Non Authorized / Non-Supporting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Vendor Coming Shortly

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Benjamin with TorqueForward. I've contacted the administrator to become a vendor on this site and you should see my name pop up as such shortly. My current offerings are Torque Braces (just like ingalls only MUCH MUCH CHEAPER), urethane motor mounts, strut bars, rear stabilizer bars, and more coming in the near future. I'm well estbalished in the redline community and have products out and working for your cars as well!

Once again, no prices will be set and no sales accepted. I've sent the email but I cannot offer anything to you until we get it set up.

Admins, let me know if there's a problem. Thanks guys and see you soon!

Benjamin
Old 05-08-2006, 11:57 PM

Look forward to seeing some of your products. Quite interested in the strutbar, want something different than DC. Look forward to your products.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:02 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sounds good, more vendors =
Old 05-09-2006, 12:09 AM

torque forward.... oh... its vitas new company... i never met vita, or knew him, or if it is a him, but these people replaced him....... vitas brackets were so good i bent one, and snapped the other right in half.... great product.... not i sure hope things have changed
Old 05-09-2006, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by italstalnprd86
torque forward.... oh... its vitas new company... i never met vita, or knew him, or if it is a him, but these people replaced him....... vitas brackets were so good i bent one, and snapped the other right in half.... great product.... not i sure hope things have changed
Vita didn't have engineers working with him. His products were made of a mild steel which bent easily and were homemade. I started out with that product only converted it to stainless steel to stop the breaking issue. Since I have taken over the company the product has been converted to carbon steel and is professionally machined. The design was originally created for Ingalls who balked at my engineer and in turn I inherited it. If you have a question over the integrity of my offerings please contact anyone on the redlineforums who owns a new design.

I'm a small business, but we're no longer a homemade operation. I'm Benjamin Henry, NOT Tom Vita and NOT associated with him.

Here's a pic for you to show what I've got now.

Old 05-09-2006, 12:21 AM

i like the looks of the bracket, how much for just the brackets? i have the blue brace, but i want to try these new brackets out, nothing against you man, and im not going to prejudge you, but vitas brackets were garbage....
Old 05-09-2006, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by italstalnprd86
i like the looks of the bracket, how much for just the brackets? i have the blue brace, but i want to try these new brackets out, nothing against you man, and im not going to prejudge you, but vitas brackets were garbage....
Yeah I know they were garbage. Even when I went up to stainless steel it sat so low that frequently there would be rubbing issues. (typically the dampener would hit the motor mount as it was so low.) Hence we went with the raised dampener design. Wallah, works like a charm. Once I become a vendor I'll get you guys ordering information. I've got a group buy that I'll let you guys get in on and I'm talking my regular price on the single brace is a 1/3 of Ingalls. I'm honest, you get my full name when you order I'm more than willing to give my address and phone number. I'm here as a no BS guy who makes products for an engine he owns. I've got an 04 redline and I run everything I sell. Once again, please check with ******************. You'll find that i'm established and I do what's promised.

Ben

edit: oy, these people with their website wars....redline you know what.com.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:34 AM

Cool beans, don't forget about us 2.4 and 2.2 guys too
Old 05-09-2006, 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by BlackWinterDay
We certainly try not to! My cohort is near Chicago and is always willing to have people over for new products. I'm sure some of you were at the meet back in March to Mr. Rice Eater's house in Indiana.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by BlackWinterDay
yea for real...the summer is a big time for digging into my pocket book...hopefully u'll be there for me with a shovel.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:48 AM

um can you pm me with a price of the brackets? i dont need the whole brace, i just want the new brackets?????
Old 05-09-2006, 12:54 AM

This stuff is great. I plan on ordering more from Torque Forward, and have heard nothing but good things from them. I personally know a few people who head down to indiana every once in awhile to where these guys are.

Anyways, prepare for more purchases by me.
Old 05-09-2006, 01:03 AM

Phew...I was wondering if the veterans were going to come to my aid Thanks for the kind words. We keep trying to bring out more stuff. Helps when you have access to a steel mill
Old 05-09-2006, 01:18 AM

Welcome Ben! I have to say you've done a great job taking over Vita's company. I have a friend who has yet to receive his brackets from him . But I've heard nothing but good feedback since you have taken over.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:02 AM

You wont find guy willing to help more than Cynic. His stuff is made of the best quality material and fully tested before release. He's not some hotshot company looking to quick buck of a new car without testing thier stuff like ingalls with the RL's and other cobalts they said would fit but didnt. He makes his stuff right and makes sure it delivers on its promise. I'm telling you cobalt guys, over on the RL forums you'll hear nothing but good stuff about him and has even made good on VITA's promises and he had absolutely no obligation to do so. Ok im gonna stop before I sound like his boyfriend but trust me, good guy
Old 05-09-2006, 02:27 AM

good im glad to hear someone took care of vitas crap.... anyway, ben welcome to the site man
Old 05-09-2006, 12:32 PM

If he was owed a vita bracket have him contact me and I can check it against my list of what was paid for by Vita. I'm more than willing to work with those people. Thanks

Ben
Old 05-09-2006, 12:44 PM

Make one of these brackets fit a 2.2 and you'll be golden in my book
Old 05-09-2006, 12:54 PM

sounds great cant wait
Old 05-09-2006, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Cynic/Torque Forward
If he was owed a vita bracket have him contact me and I can check it against my list of what was paid for by Vita. I'm more than willing to work with those people. Thanks

Ben

Will do, he posts as Schwv on here. He received the braces themselves a looong time ago. But never got the brackets. I'll have him shoot you a PM.
Old 05-09-2006, 01:51 PM

hopefully quality products soon to be orderin engine dampener and strut bar from u guys if i see good feedback
Old 05-09-2006, 02:15 PM

Where and what is located in Indiana? I might be down for some testing if you need the car.
Old 05-09-2006, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Brandon97Z
Where and what is located in Indiana? I might be down for some testing if you need the car.
Right now we have all our products tested, but we're always looking to develop new ones. We currently have programming equipment and are working on the ECU (for instance.) Thank you for the offer though.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Cynic/Torque Forward
Right now we have all our products tested, but we're always looking to develop new ones. We currently have programming equipment and are working on the ECU (for instance.) Thank you for the offer though.
you had me a ECU
Old 05-09-2006, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by roccityroller
you had me a ECU
We're not quite there on that product. Takes a lot of work but having the stage kits out helps a lot.

Quick Reply: New Vendor Coming Shortly