Drivetrain Transmission, LSD, Clutch, Driveline, Axles...

we need a twin charged awd balt just to do it on um

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2011, 01:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Scythe_Snake
...do you need some attention or something? Really? My earlier statement still stands.
No thanks, I have enough attention already
Old 10-17-2011, 08:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bump for the tardness :P
Old 10-17-2011, 11:04 AM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by AyrtonSenna
No thanks, I have enough attention already
Evidently no where near enough...
Old 10-17-2011, 11:26 AM
USA Y U NO HAVE AUTOBAHN?

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by joshsal123
i kno cuz im a wero from ct

lmfao

i was actauly born on birth control and that aint a lie so do u feel dumb?
I can't hold back anymore.

I have really been making a solid effort to stop my cyber bullying, it's been one of the toughest things I've had to do.. I've nearly lost friends over it.

This... This takes it. I have to hold back but I'm not going to.

First of all... If you introduce an idea into this forum (you're not the first) and someone says it's stupid, listen to them.

If you continue to insist that this idea would be god's gift to GM, you will need to make yourself seem like a well together, intelligent individual for anyone to take you seriously.

Secondly, using correct grammar and punctuation will get you quite far in this world of forums, it just makes you seem like you have your **** together.

Third, you're a ******* idiot. It's people like you that are causing problems in our society, voting for the wrong people based on ignorant claims, and reproducing, creating more offspring than the intelligent part of society, leading us to an Idiocracy.
However, you said you were in the Military, and I am as well, and I appreciate your service as do many others. Sacrificing your time and your life to go and fight an unjust wore is noble.

Unfortunately, the Army used to allow any idiot in, so saying you were in the military isn't really saying much now-a-days.

I'll finish by saying the Twincharged idea was scrapped by ZZP for a reason. An AWD project was never started for a reason. A RWD project has been done (Is it still in the works?) and the guy has spent a retarded amount of money to accomplish it.

Listen to everyone here when we say, save your money..

and, How you even manage to live on your own and manage a bank account is beyond comprehension..

Sorry.. I had to. . .
Old 10-17-2011, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by tylerjclance

I have really been making a solid effort to stop my cyber bullying, it's been one of the toughest things I've had to do.. I've nearly lost friends over it.

First of all... If you introduce an idea into this forum (you're not the first) and someone says it's stupid, listen to them.

If you continue to insist that this idea would be god's gift to GM, you will need to make yourself seem like a well together, intelligent individual for anyone to take you seriously.

Secondly, using correct grammar and punctuation will get you quite far in this world of forums, it just makes you seem like you have your **** together.

Third, you're a ******* idiot. It's people like you that are causing problems in our society, voting for the wrong people based on ignorant claims, and reproducing, creating more offspring than the intelligent part of society, leading us to an Idiocracy.
However, you said you were in the Military, and I am as well, and I appreciate your service as do many others. Sacrificing your time and your life to go and fight an unjust wore is noble.

Unfortunately, the Army used to allow any idiot in, so saying you were in the military isn't really saying much now-a-days.

I'll finish by saying the Twincharged idea was scrapped by ZZP for a reason. An AWD project was never started for a reason. A RWD project has been done (Is it still in the works?) and the guy has spent a retarded amount of money to accomplish it.

and, How you even manage to live on your own and manage a bank account is beyond comprehension..

Sorry.. I had to. . .
Damn..........................
Old 10-17-2011, 11:57 AM

making the car awd wouldnt be the hard part, getting the car to turn would be
Old 10-17-2011, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by royce777
you wont be the first to do this. my g5 is AWD RWD FWD turbo supercharged twincharged twin turbo TVS 2.2L

no but seriously
even if so it would be funnier on a debaged stock looking cobalt

Originally Posted by freakta
making the car awd wouldnt be the hard part, getting the car to turn would be
early prelude 4 wheel turning after 25 i think

Last edited by joshsal123; 10-17-2011 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-17-2011, 03:39 PM

what would prelude 4wheel turning matter to a cobalt?
it didnt help much with the turning in those car... along with the 300zx aws and 240aws
most people who race get rid of those systems because they just cause problems.

the easiest way to make the car awd is to weld a small gear on the shaft between the right and left axles. mount a gear to it to a driveshaft that goes to the back of the car.... then match diffs with one in the back of the car....
as long as you have a posi tranny you will get power to the rear wheels... keep the rear end an open diff and youll have a very simple awd... yes you will get grip at least 3wd sometimes 4wd and when off power it would be all open diffs.

but making a car like that turn under power would be horrible, you would have to not hit the gas till you were straight... anyways
Old 10-17-2011, 03:43 PM
Banned

find a way to weld a 2 sprockets to the front axle and make some sort of sold rear axle with 2 different sprockets and get to perfectly sized chains and you have an AWD cobalt. easy as that.
Old 10-17-2011, 03:48 PM

and this is why people talk down to people with Cobalts.....
Old 10-17-2011, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by royce777
you wont be the first to do this. my g5 is AWD RWD FWD turbo supercharged twincharged twin turbo TVS 2.2L
Damn, someone in Pittsburgh already beat me to it.. Mine's quad turbo feeding into 17 superchargers, but not AWD RWD FWD..

Old 10-17-2011, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by tylerjclance

Sorry.. I had to. . .
You should be a teacher, because i just learned some **** haha
Old 10-17-2011, 04:20 PM

OR....................you can just buy a evo/sti and call it a day. and if you were to ever sell it youll at least get what you paid for it.

its not like your going to keep the balt forever, and in 10 years if the project is even done, your going to scratch your head saying wtf is this pile of junk sitting in my garage? i couldve bought a vette by now.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by YEW FAIL
OR....................you can just buy a evo/sti and call it a day. and if you were to ever sell it youll at least get what you paid for it.

its not like your going to keep the balt forever, and in 10 years if the project is even done, your going to scratch your head saying wtf is this pile of junk sitting in my garage? i couldve bought a vette by now.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:30 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I love the idea, lets do it
Old 10-17-2011, 04:31 PM

I got one even better....buy a prius, stupid people belong in a prius. There small, slow which will be perfect for you, and don't even get me started on the gas millage, woahhhh its amazing lol
Old 10-17-2011, 04:43 PM

this dude seriously needs some help...any locals of him care to help him out on his wonderful ideas? LMAO
Old 10-18-2011, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by Supabalt
I got one even better....buy a prius, stupid people belong in a prius. There small, slow which will be perfect for you, and don't even get me started on the gas millage, woahhhh its amazing lol
Funny thing is I almost had a bumper sticker made up that said I follow prius' for my good gas mileage. Or something to that effect.
Old 10-18-2011, 04:05 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Nissan is making a Juke-R, only 2 will be made they are Juke's with the R35 motor and drivetrain swapped in, why are they doing it? just because! I think we need a AWD balt!

520-hp Nissan Juke-R takes shape [w/video]
Old 10-18-2011, 04:17 PM

This kid/guy is too funny
Old 10-18-2011, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by Scythe_Snake
Evidently no where near enough...
Sorry, don't mean to be rude, but I don't talk about these things with someone that could be my child.
Old 10-18-2011, 05:25 PM

Did HydroSS change his username? This thread is stupid.
Old 10-18-2011, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by 06_cobalt
funny thing is i almost had a bumper sticker made up that said i follow prius' for my good gas mileage. Or something to that effect.
lmfao!
Old 10-18-2011, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by ford
Did HydroSS change his username? This thread is stupid.
No, he still has the same username, but before the summer he opened a similar thread, asking info to turn his car into a 4WD
Old 10-18-2011, 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by Supabalt
My God!! When a friend of mine took me on his Prius, I couldn't wait to get off. And it is not even a cheap car.

Quick Reply: we need a twin charged awd balt just to do it on um