Featured Car Showcase Featured car submissions, voting, and showcasing.

DOMDOTCOM April FCOTM

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 12:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 1LSJ2NV
my wheels cost more than your friends have in there cars total
Yeah I know for a fact that between them all, which is what total means, they have you beat there.
Hey yo noob, why you so dumb? Read what I said...More than what they have into there car. I have both a good mixture put into my car so your arguing in that area is useless.
I could care less what you have in your car. This isnt about your car. This is about '***** gear shift' car. You're the one who came in here all high and mighty about what you roll. So unless I make a shot at you first, dont come to me trying to be billy bad ass just cause you wanna suck off Toretto while bouncing up and down on his gear shift. I think the fact that you went straight to calling me a *** is kind of clear that you have secret homosexual erotic fantasies. Im not judging and to each his own, but I dont swing that way so I would appreciate your homoerotic advances being taken to someone else.
COTM is about popularity, Think about it genius. Its about votes?
Thats the biggest problem with the COTM bull ****. Whoever has the biggest friends list wins no matter what kind of gay erotic sex toys they strap to their car?! Well if thats the case I'll get all the people I know to sign up just to vote for me and I'll enter my car and win that way. Since its not about actually having a nice looking good performing car.
Once again your pretty clueless as to how things work and what goes on. Your friends that you brag about? Yeah they like our cars, so sit the **** down and shut the **** up.
If thats what you would like to think... I mean if it helps you sleep at night to think that they lie awake dreaming of ways to make their car as super awesome as yalls, then more power to ya.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dom, to bad your car doesn't look like this....

Old 05-21-2012, 12:29 AM
Cobalt Nation

It seems you have some serious issues lol. The fact that you have to come in a thread thats already passed and hes already won. Your clearly SO upset that a car with a "*****" shift knob beat everyone else just proves your just a hater. Dont like his car? fine dont like it but you brought back a old thread to talk **** so yes im going to do the same thing you did to him. Dont get all pissy because its you who is now being talked about.

Your the type of person that ruins it in our community. Do everyone a favor and get something else.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:31 AM
Cobalt Nation

Originally Posted by D Boogie C
Dom, to bad your car doesn't look like this....
4x4 status, RC antenna. CAI and a exhaust that sticks out a foot. Yep thats what everyone likes to see haha

hes soo mad
Old 05-21-2012, 12:37 AM

It is sad that his car dont look like mine. But then again, if it did I would have to change mine so I wouldnt be confused with him.

It seems you have some serious issues lol. The fact that you have to come in a thread thats already passed and hes already won. Your clearly SO upset that a car with a "*****" shift knob beat everyone else just proves your just a hater. Dont like his car? fine dont like it but you brought back a old thread to talk **** so yes im going to do the same thing you did to him. Dont get all pissy because its you who is now being talked about.

Your the type of person that ruins it in our community. Do everyone a favor and get something else.
Talk about me all you want buddy, I personally dont give a flying ****!

You must think I value your opinion in some way? Elitist ***** like you are who give any community a bad name. So why dont you get something else and **** off you little *****? Am I a hater? Yeah!! I hate ignorant bull **** like thinking your cool cause your "stanced" and your car scrapes more then a freshman with braces. (That was a blow job reference btw) Or jumping into someones opinion and trying to brag about how much money you spent on something as stupid as rims. Im happy that you spent that much. Really. Good for you. But if you dont like my opinion, dont read it. Dont respond. Better yet, dont come into a thread that I posted my opinion in and start trying to bash me for having an opinion. You're the one trying to make this about me, so whos really hating on who here?
Old 05-21-2012, 12:39 AM

4x4 status, RC antenna. CAI and a exhaust that sticks out a foot. Yep thats what everyone likes to see haha

hes soo mad
My car sits lower then RCSR's SS... Yeah its a 4x4...

My rc antenna is half the size of the stocker, so again...

I have an sri not a cai so once again...

And finally, my exhaust sits back about 2 inches behind the lower edge of my rear bumper. If thats sticking out I hate to see how short your exhaust is... So finally, one more time...
Old 05-21-2012, 12:41 AM

you should go to bed, before your mom realizes your awake.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:42 AM
Cobalt Nation

Im hating on you hating on hating on something that shouldnt even be hated on

Your still pretty retarded. Notice how nobody likes you in this thread already? Its all on how you approach things. Call me a *****? listen you came in blowing all this smoke and now look. Your trying to play defense lol GTFO. I dont scrape anywhere and im not nearly as stanced as most. I just got a cobalt to look good and thats rare. I didnt buy shotty wheels and call it a day. I also push 324hp 421 tq. Thats probably triple of what your ls makes. BTW you saying your friends would smoke his car is a joke. I know a 600hp cobalt? who cares.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:44 AM
Cobalt Nation

Originally Posted by D Boogie C
you should go to bed, before your mom realizes your awake.
if he keeps facepalming himself he might knock himself out. LOL @ cutting off his stock antenna. There $20 from Modern Performance broski

Your deff 4x4 status also and your totally not getting the point.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:52 AM

Yeah you make more then me... For now. See, I wanted to wait to start building my car until after my factory warranty was over. Thats done now. No my antenna isnt cut, its bought that short. But then again maybe I dont believe in bought over built... And if you want to trek your happy little ass down here, I'll show you how low my car is in person. After that, if you still wanna talk ****, I'll just pistol whip you like a little bitch and call it a day.

You're missing the point, Im not getting defensive. Im proving you wrong about my car. At the end of the day, if you dont want people making fun of the gay **** you put in your car, dont post pics. Not one thing on my car am I embarassed by. So hate all you want. You're not hurting my feelings in the least.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:54 AM
Cobalt Nation

I literally LMFAO at your post haha my next question is as serious as ill ever be.

How old are you?
Old 05-21-2012, 02:01 AM

Old 05-21-2012, 11:17 AM
MADE STANCE COOL

so what my car has a *Bubble Shift knob. My car is a joke to me, I love it because its hilarious and makes people laugh. I am not serious about my car. Its a ******* COBALT. I really don't give a ****. So your friends cars are cleaner right? Those cars are stock on the outside. They have retrofits and painted stockers. Are you ******* high? Like literally ******* high? I have spent a **** ton of money, enough to buy another cobalt on WHEELS alone. So let me please you and raise my car up and put my stockers back on, uhm no, you can suck my dick and jerk off my shifter, because honestly, I have no idea who you are, but you know who i am. I really don't give a ****, a lot people know me on this website and like me because I help them out with their setups, so you are gonna come in here and say my car looks like ****? seriously, say that to any of the stance guys faces, and see what happens. Me, Nate and Rick just came back from SoWo and got a lot of love for our cars, so some ****** in a piece of **** LS doesn't really matter to us, we just think its funny you are going this far with it.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:19 AM
MADE STANCE COOL

Originally Posted by 08baltls
Yeah you make more then me... For now. See, I wanted to wait to start building my car until after my factory warranty was over. Thats done now. No my antenna isnt cut, its bought that short. But then again maybe I dont believe in bought over built... And if you want to trek your happy little ass down here, I'll show you how low my car is in person. After that, if you still wanna talk ****, I'll just pistol whip you like a little bitch and call it a day.

You're missing the point, Im not getting defensive. Im proving you wrong about my car. At the end of the day, if you dont want people making fun of the gay **** you put in your car, dont post pics. Not one thing on my car am I embarassed by. So hate all you want. You're not hurting my feelings in the least.
prove how low your car is compared to ours, and we won't pistol whip you, we will rifle slap your face.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:03 PM

Haha. Bring em out to Texas then.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:23 PM
USA Y U NO HAVE AUTOBAHN?

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why would you bother trying to build a base model engine?
What a waste of money.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:31 PM

Cause the L61 block has the same limitations as the LSJ block. Besides, I dont mind wasting my money on building a motor. I enjoy that work. And it sure beats the **** out of wasting the money on wheels.
Old 05-21-2012, 01:42 PM
USA Y U NO HAVE AUTOBAHN?

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Why didn't you waste your money on a better car then?
Old 05-21-2012, 02:04 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Wow this thread makes my brain hurt.

If you're hating on the "Stance" Crew, why don't you just... not click on this thread any more, move on with your day and forget about it. lol.

I'm not a stance guy either, But I can respect the amount of money, and time/effort that was put into these cars.

At the end of the day, YOUR NAME is NOT on the title of the car, so what the hell does it matter?

Build a bridge, and get over it. Sheesh.

/End Note.

Nice car Dom
Old 05-21-2012, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by tylerjclance
Why didn't you waste your money on a better car then?
Because I like to build stuff, not buy it already made.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm too JDM for you

so why did you buy a cobalt? should have bought a kit car
Old 05-21-2012, 02:43 PM

This statement is retarded. You can buy a brand new car, and "Build" it...
Old 05-21-2012, 02:47 PM
Vtec Rep
Platinum Member

derpppp
Old 05-21-2012, 02:51 PM

Old 05-21-2012, 03:02 PM

seriously this thread is old. Dom won let it be. stanced balts are fresh PERIOD. If anything Dom, nathan, and rick represent our community quite well. So moar fast or moar low or moar shut the **** up.

Quick Reply: DOMDOTCOM April FCOTM