Forced Induction Turbos/Superchargers

AIS Rear-Trunk Mounted Water/Meth GROUP BUY

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2008, 12:31 PM
AIS
Non Authorized / Non-Supporting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Orders are shipping! See details below.

Were about ready to wrap up this GP tomorrow. Before ending this GP we would like everyone to get a chance to hear about it as the discounts being offered are quite substantial for members involved. Because we have listed this GP on other forums we have already meet our required number of 6 orders on other forums. Even though we have only received 3 orders from "Cobalt SS Forum" we want to include these members orders into the GP therefor we are going to combine all the forum efforts and begin processing and shipping these orders.

One common problem we run into is members finding the GP a week or month later and still wanting us to offer them the same price. Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer these same prices after the group purchase has ended. Therefor, we want everyone to get the opportunity hear about it and to join in now while the group purchase discounts still apply.

Let us know if you have any questions or if you need help choosing the right system for your application.

Originally Posted by rallycobalt06
what eletrical hook ups are needed? i understand that they inject once you reach a certain boost, but how & where exactly is this kit connected to make that happen? i am very interested in joining this GB.
It depends on the system you buy. With our Stage 1 system the only electrical is the grounding and connecting the positive wire to a 12 volt ignition switch on power source. The Stage 1 system uses a mechanical boost signal to activate the system. This is a boost line which is ran from manifold pressure to the boost switch located on the pump. This switch is adjustable from 1-25 psi.

With the Stage 2 system, Cobalt users can use either a boost signal or a mass air meter signal. The system will accept one or the other. Installation is basically the same as the Stage 1.

Originally Posted by heyitsmikey1987
ill be ordering mine in a week or two
Orders are shipping! See thread for GP details.

Originally Posted by Coblt ss super
I want one of these kits but i doubt i will have enough money by the time the group buy is over, will consider for future

Originally Posted by blk06ss/sc
if the gb doesnt happen can you keep my info and send it anyway normal price ?

Originally Posted by zsk8er16
I thought for the group buy you only had to have six?

Originally Posted by zsk8er16
So some of the 4 people that have signed up haven't ordered yet?

Originally Posted by blk06ss/sc
good product guys need a few more

Originally Posted by quadracer0387
me possibly...

Originally Posted by Red2.4SS
Subscribed! I may be calling tomorrow.
Would like the stage 2 kit and SS line.
Do these prices include shipping?

Originally Posted by CSM Huber
According to the AIS site, Naturally Aspirated (LE5) applications need STAGE 2...
http://www.alcoholinjectionsystems.c...c25/index.html

Last edited by AIS; 02-28-2008 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-28-2008, 12:35 PM

wow, what a day for me to want to buy a meth kit... lol I'll look into this when I come back from lunch (I'm at work) lol
Old 02-28-2008, 03:15 PM
n8g

I'm so on the fence about this. The only time I'll be using the kit is when I see "X" PSI or more. I won't use much for daily driving. I wasn't ready to spend $300 yet but since I;m getting a tune once the 60# injectors and 2.85 pulley, it would be a perfect time.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:17 PM

WOW, I'm really on the fence now on which one to get..... stg1 or stg 2.... Ahhhhh tick tick tick tick
Old 02-28-2008, 04:28 PM

Thank you for including us in a combined group buy! I cannot wait till mine arrives.
RuSSo-29 : I talked to Rodney from AIG for quite awhile on which system to buy. cliiff note version-If you have the supercharged (LSJ) or the turbo(LNF) all that is needed is the stage I (assuming you do not have major mods). Our engines spool the boost up so quick there is really no need to modulate as the stage 2 AIS kit will do.

Rodney - please correct me if I said anything in error.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Blue_ghost
Thank you for including us in a combined group buy! I cannot wait till mine arrives.
RuSSo-29 : I talked to Rodney from AIG for quite awhile on which system to buy. cliiff note version-If you have the supercharged (LSJ) or the turbo(LNF) all that is needed is the stage I (assuming you do not have major mods). Our engines spool the boost up so quick there is really no need to modulate as the stage 2 AIS kit will do.

ohhhh Sexy! Thankx man! In that case I can get the braided lines also!

How much for STG 1 + Shipping..... I'm bringing my buddy the $ now.... I'll just give him an extra $20 i guess?

Never mind, jut saw U can use a credit card!!! I'll order when I get home!

Last edited by RuSSo-29; 02-28-2008 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-28-2008, 07:07 PM

I placed my order earlier. Cant wait to get this product! I want to thank Rodney for the great customer care and for answering all of my questions.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by 95cam86roc
I placed my order earlier. Cant wait to get this product! I want to thank Rodney for the great customer care and for answering all of my questions.
Which one did U order? Stg 1?
Old 02-28-2008, 07:11 PM

I ordered the Stg1
Old 02-28-2008, 07:14 PM

anything extra?
Old 02-28-2008, 07:14 PM

Is it too late to get in on this still? I'd fill out a web order but it's 369.99.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:16 PM

No, i think today is the last day so u have until tonight....
Old 02-28-2008, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by RuSSo-29
anything extra?
Nope i didnt order anything else... Gotta save the extra cash for some other mods.

Originally Posted by 07SS/SC
Is it too late to get in on this still? I'd fill out a web order but it's 369.99.
Just use the phone n give them a call. Its alot easier. I called and ordered mine today when i was out running around.

Last edited by 95cam86roc; 02-28-2008 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-28-2008, 08:30 PM

I have until tomorrow to order rite?
U said the end of the month and tomorrow is the end so i better not b late on this
Old 02-28-2008, 09:24 PM

^^^ yea can we get an ok on this. i Gat paid tomorrow.....!>!>!>!>!>!>!
Old 02-28-2008, 09:44 PM

^^^^^You guys might want to try calling in the morning. I think that will be your best way of getting an answer.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:25 PM

^^^^^You guys might want to try calling in the morning. I think that will be your best way of getting an answer.
lol, wont it be to late then??
Old 02-28-2008, 11:36 PM

I dunno... But your not going to get an answer on here tonight.... that place is closed for the day.
Old 02-29-2008, 12:05 AM
Banned

I agree best way to get a answer is to call them.
Old 02-29-2008, 01:13 AM
AIS

Originally Posted by Blue_ghost

Absolutely. It was nice talking with you. Let us know what you think of your system. Thank you for your order and support.

Don't hesitate to ever call if you have questions about your system or just water methanol injection in general. Hope you enjoy it!

ohhhh Sexy! Thankx man! In that case I can get the braided lines also!

How much for STG 1 + Shipping..... I'm bringing my buddy the $ now.... I'll just give him an extra $20 i guess?

Never mind, jut saw U can use a credit card!!! I'll order when I get home!

Give us a call tomorrow. The GP is still going all day tomorrow. Lok forward to talking with you then.

Rodney

We realize customer service is crucial to this industry and it's customers. It does us little good to provide the best water methanol injection systems if we are not able to advise customers on how best to use them. Our mission isn't simply to sell you a water methanol injection "kit" leaving you holding all the parts. Our mission is to provide you with the highest quality, most effective, simple, and easy to use water methanol injection systems in the industry that are backed by the most informative technical support in the industry.

Additionally, it's really a pleasure to talk with members like your self and getting to know everyone on a more personal level and to hear what everyone is doing with their Cobalts. We can't wait for you to receive your system. We put a lot of work into these systems to make them as easy and simple as possible for you.

Thank you for the order and support. Let us know what you think of you system. as always feel free to contact us with any questions you have.

Rodney

Originally Posted by 07SS/SC
The Group Purchase has one more day still. If you'd like to order a system give us a call to receive the GP discount.

No, i think today is the last day so u have until tonight....
The end of the month is Friday. We will be accepting orders all day friday for those that want to receive the GP discount.

Last edited by AIS; 02-29-2008 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-29-2008, 02:59 AM
Banned

I wish I had the chance to buy mine in a GP lol
Old 02-29-2008, 08:37 AM

AIS.....with the mods i have in my signature, which kit would be best for me? i will be getting a custom tune soon.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:39 AM

U guys not open yet or sumin> lol I just called the Sale's line and it just kept ringing and ringing... and I didn't wanna leave a message and have my boss hear Y i was calling! lol
Old 02-29-2008, 10:52 AM
AIS

Originally Posted by rallycobalt06
AIS.....with the mods i have in my signature, which kit would be best for me? i will be getting a custom tune soon.
Hi rallycobalt06,

Go with the Stage 1 system. While the Stage 2 system does offer the most features and is completely tunable, it comes at an added cost and isn't absolutely necessary for you. Having worked with both systems on the Cobalt, we've found the Stage 1 system to be very effective on even high boost applications such as yours. Stage 1 now. If you build a motor later and go with more boost or a turbo you can always add the progressive controller later. It's as easy as hooking up two wires from the controller to the two wires on the pump.

Let me know if you have any other questions or how we can help.
Old 02-29-2008, 11:12 AM

Just ORDERED MINE!!!! THANKX RODNEY!!! AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE! Can't wait for this bad boy to show up so I can get to work with my lil Secret Intall! lol

Quick Reply: AIS Rear-Trunk Mounted Water/Meth GROUP BUY