Front Page News Site Polls

Official Columbus, Oh Meet 10/27

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 11:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Preowner
yeah, the Ontario guys left a lil early. They deserve some rep for showin up.
The 2 on the left were from Canada...
Old 10-27-2007, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by njtrippe
The 2 on the left were from Canada...

There was also a black one from Ontario that was there as well.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
im home
Old 10-27-2007, 11:40 PM

gotta give props for all of u driving from Canada,Pa,MICHIGAN!! "GO BLUE"and else where.
If it wasn't for Lordstown assembling a bad ass machine,this wouldn't be possible,thanks for everybody being cooperative with the pics being taken,we definetly did our homework.
also look foward to the upcoming meets,and jonyb for the decals,and 4 wicked flashing me! lol,bottom line..........I had a good time,also we had no SRT-4000's,lol(Mr.Scoobaru)u know who u are,doo da doo!
Old 10-27-2007, 11:56 PM

I just back home to Windsor at 11:15pm....could not get my wife to stop shopping and of course we had a late dinner. I posted some pics. on the Columbus meet picture thread. Thanks again guys....till next year when we do it again. I did not get to caravan home with the rest of the gang....the boss has spoken.

Dead Zen...I want those rims for my car. I even took a picture for future reference.
look familiar
Old 10-27-2007, 11:56 PM

thanks for the

Good times, great people and lots of chevy's....always puts a smile on my face. I want to say that as far as people drove, i hoped they enjoyed themselves. I know me and my son did, even though he slept half the time. +++++ rep for the 3 from north of the border that made it down. I think you 3 outnumbered the guy/s from MICHIGAN (GO BLUE). Then again half the fun of the meets is driving to and from them. It was great to meet all the people I haven't met before. AND to see the ones I already know,...again. Also props out to the outa staters from MICHIGAN (GO BLUE) and PA even though a couple of you got me and cincybalt lost. We turned around and came back for you but couldn't find you all. Anyways, thanks for making the drive to one heck of a meet.!!! Can't wait till the next one. BTW I will make sure i have a babysitter so I can run with Zach and Aj passsing on the in/out/middle/ whatever side!!!

And LAST but not least..... JONYB thanks for the decals.. I will put you in my will..er naaaah you don't want my bills lol
Old 10-28-2007, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by changeit88
Good times, great people and lots of chevy's....always puts a smile on my face. I want to say that as far as people drove, i hoped they enjoyed themselves. I know me and my son did, even though he slept half the time. +++++ rep for the 3 from north of the border that made it down. I think you 3 outnumbered the guy/s from MICHIGAN (GO BLUE). Then again half the fun of the meets is driving to and from them. It was great to meet all the people I haven't met before. AND to see the ones I already know,...again. Also props out to the outa staters from MICHIGAN (GO BLUE) and PA even though a couple of you got me and cincybalt lost. We turned around and came back for you but couldn't find you all. Anyways, thanks for making the drive to one heck of a meet.!!! Can't wait till the next one. BTW I will make sure i have a babysitter so I can run with Zach and Aj passsing on the in/out/middle/ whatever side!!!

And LAST but not least..... JONYB thanks for the decals.. I will put you in my will..er naaaah you don't want my bills lol
Ha man your kid was into it! When he was awake... +rep for him showing up and enjoying himself.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:50 AM

Originally Posted by REIGN SS
yea, i goofed off with chrisault & shortyhend on 270 while there was a divider wall, but after we got further down 270 & 70 we cruised at ~70

but we did get passed by i assume AJ & Chris Randell on the way home, they were probably doing 100+
Hahaha try faster than that i was doing near 90 and left me in the dust..... Also Chris I want another run it was too damn close everytime....
Old 10-28-2007, 01:55 AM

goodbye gear

Originally Posted by shortyhend2004
Hahaha try faster than that i was doing near 90 and left me in the dust..... Also Chris I want another run it was too damn close everytime....
how'd u like that flyby,we had that down to a tee!!
Old 10-28-2007, 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by shortyhend2004
hahahaha, agreed.... i want to run again with less than a full tank of gas.

It was a blast, like all of the big meets. I tried to make my rounds to talk to as many people as I could, and am thankful that the weather held out as long as it did. Thanks to everyone for coming, it was awesome, and I can't wait for the next one!
Old 10-28-2007, 02:13 AM

who needs gas when u add octane booster

[QUOTE=ChrisAult2004;1610221]hahahaha, agreed.... i want to run again with less than a full tank of gas.

I should've rolled down the windows and blared the Superman theme!! lol
U know what I mean Vern?
Old 10-28-2007, 01:42 PM
Rattlesnake Race Shop

Received 409 Likes on 352 Posts
Had a great time... ESPECIALLY doing a Trunk swap in the parking lot of Quaker Steak! Thanks to all who helped with that! I was especailly excited while doing the trunk swap... as I pulled out my phone and saw that Texas scored 19 points in the 4th quarter to beat Nebraska! Holy Cow!

But it was overall a good time! I just need to get some pics of me with my new Low-Pro wing now.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by USMCFieldMP
Had a great time... ESPECIALLY doing a Trunk swap in the parking lot of Quaker Steak! Thanks to all who helped with that! I was especailly excited while doing the trunk swap... as I pulled out my phone and saw that Texas scored 19 points in the 4th quarter to beat Nebraska! Holy Cow!

But it was overall a good time! I just need to get some pics of me with my new Low-Pro wing now.
I didn't know you swapped in the parking lot. I figured it was gonna happen further down the line
Old 10-28-2007, 06:58 PM
Moderator Alumni
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Got back today (Sunday) about 5pm ish.

Remedy/Tony stayed at my friends apt last night too (he'll be getting a bill) after we all watched OSU WIN AGAIN AS USUAL. Then I went to campus and bought some OSU GEAR and took some pictures.

yah

heh
Old 10-28-2007, 07:23 PM

maybe I'm out of the loop..but where was Remedy's car? I wanted to finally see it in person.
Old 10-28-2007, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by OntarioBalt
maybe I'm out of the loop..but where was Remedy's car? I wanted to finally see it in person.
hes redoing it, and wont tell anyone about it lol
Old 10-28-2007, 07:31 PM
Moderator Alumni
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Wasn't there, he was driving the blue and white dodge ram
Old 10-28-2007, 07:32 PM

like CIA top secret stuff..I thought this group was about sharing...lol

yah..I parked next to his truck for a bit when I lost my spot to the black cyclone truck.
Old 10-28-2007, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by OntarioBalt
Top Secret project going on
Old 10-29-2007, 07:30 AM

i cant wait to see what it is
Old 10-29-2007, 10:54 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
$50 and I'll tell you what I know...which is NOTHING! He won't even tell me, who tuned his car, what color it'll be. Let alone anything else. Believe me, I've tried hard. ...... Spring meet unvailing FtW!
Old 10-29-2007, 11:06 AM

just wanted to say that i had a blast and it was great meeting alot of new people..lol it was kinda overwhelming. thanks to everyone that showed up out of state and to jonyb for coming and handing out free stuff!!

haha omg aj, you caught up with the rest of dayton?? wow you must have been goin super fast. tom and i saw you race that car, then we didnt see you after that.

thanks dayton crew for waiting for everyone!!

jeff and tony- you was right, "boo n brew" was boring.. we should have went with you guys and watched the game.lol it would have been more fun
Old 10-29-2007, 06:08 PM

This meet was great. But I promise you, the next one (next year) will be even better!! I felt like the odd ball driving my truck but it was all good!!
Erod got to drive big blue and I was rolling his Balt having some good laughs with Liz in the passenger seat listening to some... dang Erod! What was that you we're listening to in your car? It soundede good!! I loved it!!

Sorry I didn't drive my Balt, but I will next time. Didn't mean to dissapoint the ones who wanted to see it but I won't dissapoint next year!!
Tom, Your awesome man!!! You have a caring heart about other peoples cars and go out your way to do things so people are happy!! You win the vote for THE MAN of the MEET!!
Thanks for the laughs and the goodtimes my friend. The water park was awesome. but it was that much better being with you guys at the water park!! Had a blast!!
Daniel, you kept me on my toes laughing and having a good conversation in the hotel room.
Kate (Is that her name? Sorry!) I'm horrible with names, but I do remember bodies and your was awesome in a swimsuit girl!! Dang, where was my camera when I neede it?!?! Thanks for being sweet and awesome with your jokes and making me laugh!! (for drizzle)Your boyfriend (Dabnabbit, can't remember his name either) was a big ball of energy!! He was fun to joke around and be with. Except when he farts!!!! Sorry for the snoring, I was really, really tired!! In the words of Optimus Prime "My bad!!"

Erod and Liz, You guys are just pure fun to be with and talk to. I really enjoyed your company and Liz (and Mike) for their hospitality. Thanks again guys. That was awesome. Nice cozy place you guys have. Sorry we spooked the cat (cheetah) when OSU scored. hehe!! I'll pay the bill. But I have to subtract for not getting breakfast in bed!!
Oh and Liz, love your CX-7. Hope you get those 22's you want!! Mike is cool. He seems layed back with a good sense of humor.

Overall I had a heck of a time. Laughs with good friends is always good for the soul. Thanks to all that came out. Sorry I didn't get to meet everyone. Hopefully I'll make my rounds better next time.

PS. Erod. I'll send you the hospital bill for the 3rd degree burns inside my mouth and internals from the ATOMIC WING you introduced me to!! Thanks!!
Old 10-30-2007, 03:13 AM

didn't I make ya laugh?

Originally Posted by Remedy One
This meet was great. But I promise you, the next one (next year) will be even better!! I felt like the odd ball driving my truck but it was all good!!
Erod got to drive big blue and I was rolling his Balt having some good laughs with Liz in the passenger seat listening to some... dang Erod! What was that you we're listening to in your car? It soundede good!! I loved it!!

Sorry I didn't drive my Balt, but I will next time. Didn't mean to dissapoint the ones who wanted to see it but I won't dissapoint next year!!
Tom, Your awesome man!!! You have a caring heart about other peoples cars and go out your way to do things so people are happy!! You win the vote for THE MAN of the MEET!!
Thanks for the laughs and the goodtimes my friend. The water park was awesome. but it was that much better being with you guys at the water park!! Had a blast!!
Daniel, you kept me on my toes laughing and having a good conversation in the hotel room.
Kate (Is that her name? Sorry!) I'm horrible with names, but I do remember bodies and your was awesome in a swimsuit girl!! Dang, where was my camera when I neede it?!?! Thanks for being sweet and awesome with your jokes and making me laugh!! (for drizzle)Your boyfriend (Dabnabbit, can't remember his name either) was a big ball of energy!! He was fun to joke around and be with. Except when he farts!!!! Sorry for the snoring, I was really, really tired!! In the words of Optimus Prime "My bad!!"

Erod and Liz, You guys are just pure fun to be with and talk to. I really enjoyed your company and Liz (and Mike) for their hospitality. Thanks again guys. That was awesome. Nice cozy place you guys have. Sorry we spooked the cat (cheetah) when OSU scored. hehe!! I'll pay the bill. But I have to subtract for not getting breakfast in bed!!
Oh and Liz, love your CX-7. Hope you get those 22's you want!! Mike is cool. He seems layed back with a good sense of humor.

Overall I had a heck of a time. Laughs with good friends is always good for the soul. Thanks to all that came out. Sorry I didn't get to meet everyone. Hopefully I'll make my rounds better next time.

PS. Erod. I'll send you the hospital bill for the 3rd degree burns inside my mouth and internals from the ATOMIC WING you introduced me to!! Thanks!!
u know I was on the list for the motel..........but.........I had to work that night,give me a break,if I was there......now thats a diferent story,It would've been sweet cause I went to Dicks sporting goods and got these pink speedos for nothing just kidding,I don't roll like that,I have style,sorry I let u guys down,I really wanted to go,Kate said there was a Hot Tub!! MAN I really missed out!! Oh well,always next time,now bottom line.........REMEDY? Can't wait any longer man it's nerve racking!!!U know what I mean?
Old 10-30-2007, 05:19 AM

^ ^
I won't let you down man. I'm anxious myself to see the finished product!!

Quick Reply: Official Columbus, Oh Meet 10/27