General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Cobalt- Unique Color Exterior/interior recommendations?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 01:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobalt- Unique Color Exterior/interior recommendations?

sadly to bring up.....i know......but i`m just bored enough to bring up......heh..............If you had a unique Color recommendation for chevy to start using, would you believe the cobalt's would sell more out there in the future....?

Such as the....

Pink, Lime Green and Purple......?

see ya........

dude......
Old 06-08-2005, 01:58 AM

Well, there was no option for silver in 05' in Canada...........And I would have picked that one for sure. So, who knows..........they need more options for sure.
Old 06-08-2005, 02:18 AM

More factory color options would be nice.
You'd think that they "could" offer all their cars in all the color options combined, like all the color choices available for the other cars combined.. (I mean take all the Corvette color choices, all the Impala color choices, all the Monte Carlo color choices, all the SSR color choices, etc. etc. and have them all available on any model)
again leads me back to wondering 'why' they decided to stop Arrival Blue and switch to Laser Blue ...
some market research data or something suggest that to be a good move ?
or maybe market research suggests that consumers only want a few basic color choices ? I dunno sometimes...
The painting robots in the plants I'm sure dont complain about having too many different colors.

I personally would have liked to see a special color changing pearl type paint option at least for the SS S/C

Would think it would be a cool selling point as well to have more choices;
"Not only is our new Chevy Cobalt a fantastic car, but we have a fantastic list of 24 exterior colors for you to choose from ! " or maybe " we recognize that our consumers will love to customize their Cobalt to match their tastes in styling as well as perforance, so we offer a vast array of color options, as well as factory backed performance upgrades!"

anyway.. thats my 2, 3 or 4 cents on the color topic