General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Cops!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 05:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cops!!!

So i have been reading recently some of the posts about people getting in trouble with the law. Well tonight i thought it was my turn. Ok first i am working nights this week...sucks big time so i was just on my way home....about 5am or so, and i am driving the speed limit cause i know there is alot of cops around this area....CTORANGESC may be able to vouch for me on this one. Well for you guys around the bristol, southington area may know the Boulevard in bristol. I was on a street parrallel to that and i see a cop. I am fallowing a garbage truck and another car behind that. I am doing 35 in a 30. As soon as i pass the cop he whips out like hes going to pull me over....i was thinking WTF did i do! So he fallows me on that road real close to my bumper down the road. the garbage truck turns off and its me and the other car. We come to the road where i belive 69 comes close to crossing 72. I stop at the red light.....wait my 3 secons then turn right on red which is legal there. Cop does the same minus the waiting 3 seconds. So i come to the light where i am going to turn onto 72 the light is red and i get in the left lane that turns. The cop gets in the right lane to go straigt. I was so happy at this time. I try not to look at him but i have to. So i look and my window is halfway down and he starts talking to me. He askes me how much horse i have in the car. I answer with 205hp and then he proceds to talk to me. He says he has an 05 STI, then i ask him if he has seen the new one, and he rolls his eyes and says "don't even get me started on that". I question why they made it a wagon, and he shruggs his shoulders while doing a head nod. While this is going on the green arrow light comes on and goes off while the rest turns green and we are still talking. Finally he points at the light and says alright nice talking to you have a good night.

Now i have never gotten along with cops. I guess this is the first one i may have been able to get along with lol. So thats my story. It made my day....well morning at least, and though i would share...sorry its long.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:54 AM

That's cool man. Don't let cops intimidate you, that is something that a good lot of them like to do to see if you will make a mistake. Just as long as you are obeying the law, there is nothing they can do.

I had a cop get next to me at a light once. He whipped out from a parking lot after I drove by and said he paced me at 60 in a 45. I saw him pull out and slowed down to at least 55 before he even pulled out. He said that he didn't clock me cause he had seen my radar detector. He was real cool though. Said it was too damn nice, and too much work to write a ticket for me, then proceeded to ask about my car. Looked it up an down and complimented me on how clean it was. He did mess up and call it cute though. lol...
Old 05-25-2007, 06:00 AM

Location: Ellsworth AFB, South Dakota (from Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania)
Man law # 249,860: Never call another man's car "cute".
Old 05-25-2007, 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by afdude2018
Man law # 249,860: Never call another man's car "cute".
LMAO!! I know huh...I was about to drive-away right through the red light when he said that ****.