General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

I Saw Another Member Today!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 12:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Saw Another Member Today!!!!!

ok, so i live in hoffman estates illinois, in the suburbs of chicago. i stopped to get gas at the shell station at the corner of algonquin and meachum roads, i had to go left but you cant make a left turn there, so i went right and turned around on a side street. as i pulled out i saw a 07 black ss/sc with the short wing coming towards me. i was in one lane and he was in the other and we were just driving along side eachother when i noticed he had a cobaltss.net sticker on his passenger window, i was just like....holy ****, no way!!!!!

he had black projector headlights, and michigan plates! we came to a redlight next to each other and i tried to get his attention but couldnt. i couldnt see what he/she looked like because the tints were so dark!

who are you???? reveal yourself mystery cobalt driver!!!! lol maybe someone on here knows this person, if i saw a pic of the car i would recognize it right away, they had a weird emblem on the back, maybe a michigan college enblem? it was metal and looked just like the other badges.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:32 AM
Original Hayden Fanatic
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
maybe try the Regional section...