General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

More Questions...Sorry

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 10:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More Questions...Sorry

Can I...

take off the low-rise wing that comes with the car and throw on a high-rise wing
has anyone put in extra speakers (making a 4 speaker system a 6)
besides the obvious lowering, rims, and intake, are there any worthwhile mods I could do after winter passes?

thanks everyone, and sorry if these questions have already been answered previously
Old 07-25-2008, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by RanMan77
Can I...

take off the low-rise wing that comes with the car and throw on a high-rise wing
besides the obvious lowering, rims, and intake, are there any worthwhile mods I could do after winter passes?

thanks everyone, and sorry if these questions have already been answered previously
1. I believe so
2. dunno
3. Exhaust, Header/dp, tune, sway bars, and more that I can't think of right now
Old 07-25-2008, 11:12 PM

Can I...

1. yes you can swap wings
2. alot of people upgrade their speakers, most add sub woofers and tweeters if not equipped with 7 speaker pioneer system.
3. depends how much you wanna spend
Old 07-25-2008, 11:45 PM

Can I...

1. Yes...but if you have a sedan it would look stupid.
2. I guess.
3. None of those mods are actually worthwhile; intake most worthwhile but not if you have an automatic.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:48 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
1. yes, you can.
2. yes, i did.
3.depends on ones ideas of worthwhile.
Old 07-26-2008, 12:09 AM

No offense to the OP, why can some people post stuff in the wrong section and get flammed for 5 pages then the post gets moved to the right section and it never gets answered anyway because no one wants to read/sort through the BS. Then some people do it, and their ass gets kissed and get 5 pages of answer and no one even notices it in the wrong section.......

Jay B
Old 07-26-2008, 10:29 AM

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by JayB1127
No offense to the OP, why can some people post stuff in the wrong section and get flammed for 5 pages then the post gets moved to the right section and it never gets answered anyway because no one wants to read/sort through the BS. Then some people do it, and their ass gets kissed and get 5 pages of answer and no one even notices it in the wrong section.......

Jay B
How is this in the wrong section?
Old 07-26-2008, 02:41 PM

1. Yes, if want to **** of SS SC guys (and maybe some SS TC guys)
2. Yes, you just need to find a place to mount them, and figure which speakers you want to tap into (cheap) or find out where in the Head Unit you have to tap into (proper, right way)
3. Exhuast, headlights, taillights, tint, bodykit... the list goes on.
Old 07-26-2008, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by TheCaptain
1. Yes, if want to **** of SS SC guys (and maybe some SS TC guys)
2. Yes, you just need to find a place to mount them, and figure which speakers you want to tap into (cheap) or find out where in the Head Unit you have to tap into (proper, right way)
3. Exhuast, headlights, taillights, tint, bodykit... the list goes on.
Meh...you can tell the difference between a non ss/sc cobalt and an ordinary cobalt...now it's the 2.4 ion's that **** me off with their complete redline appearance package because they look the same (except in a different color) only exception is 2.4 instead of redline badge.

As long as you don't put a badge that doesn't belong on your car everything should be good. Don't go putting a sti badge on your cobalt...hilarious but stupid.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by theneelster
Meh...you can tell the difference between a non ss/sc cobalt and an ordinary cobalt...now it's the 2.4 ion's that **** me off with their complete redline appearance package because they look the same (except in a different color) only exception is 2.4 instead of redline badge.

As long as you don't put a badge that doesn't belong on your car everything should be good. Don't go putting a sti badge on your cobalt...hilarious but stupid.
im gonna put a "Turbocharged" badge on the LT

jks, too much respect for the car, and not that dumb