General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

questiin

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 08:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
questiin

I want to hurry and finish my full bolts on before I go into stage kits and nitrous soo..

I want tto know were I can find the best quailty for the price catless down pipe,

I know Im proboly going to here "use the search button" or "REPOST" but I searched and didnt find much, and its going to come to a point were everything will already be covered and the only activity you will have on this site will be girlfriend posts and reposts soo . . . lol
Old 02-28-2007, 08:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would reccomend the downpipe from zzperformance.com, but I would not get the catless unless you have a wideband and HP tuners. More importantly, without the cat you will fail your emissions test if there is one in your state.

Their downpipe fit great. No issues whatsoever.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont have HPtuners but I have a wideband, I know people that have passeted emissions with not cat, as long as your check engine light isent on, and Im going to do that trick with the spark plug foulwers, can you put the wide band sensor here? I thought it was tooo far for an accurate reading,