General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

They really know how to treat customers - RPD update

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 07:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by D_Rob
I have never, nor would I ever by from ZZP, I have refrained from saying it, but it's rediculous the way you treat customers turning disagreements into online pissing contests. This guy tried to settle with you reasonably, you didn't care as has obviously been shown in the emails. He had to "get into your pockets" by smearing your name on the site for anything beneficial to his position in this situation to happen. Even then, he let YOUR words speak for themselves.

Then, in childish fashion, you continue to come on this forum and berate anyone who has enough gall to openly stand against your terrible customer service. I fully expect to have something detracting said about me for this, even though I just stated what has been showcased in every single thread where any customer/forum member/vendor or otherwise refuses to bow to ZZP. As if we will be Jedi mind tricked into believing you based on your insistence. Basics of advertising is word of mouth is better than placed media, how do you think you business works? I don't see ZZP billboards, I see it listed in customers signatures, the same ones you disrespect on a whim.

Truth is, this kind of thing doesn't happen often, and it's not the frequency that concerns me and SHOULD concern others, it the public relations when it happens. Hire somebody, your terrible at this.
ZZP offered numerous times to take care of the issue. OP refused then created a 17 page bitchfest in which he admitted he had no intention of letting them fix it.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by emiller
ZZP offered numerous times to take care of the issue. OP refused then created a 17 page bitchfest in which he admitted he had no intention of letting them fix it.
And there may be truth to that, I can't vouch for OP. I don't know him from Adam, but where is the professoinal face of this company? They don't make bad parts, they just don't handle themselves well in the face of the public.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:26 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
And there may be truth to that, I can't vouch for OP. I don't know him from Adam, but where is the professoinal face of this company? They don't make bad parts, they just don't handle themselves well in the face of the public.
Honestly it all sounded like it started from a big misunderstanding. Its easy to see why ZZP thinks why the OP is just trying to get a free RPD or cash. Its easy to see why he was concerned about ZZP not taking care of the original problem.

Really the only lesson here goes for both sides. Get what you want out of the deal in writing and have both sides sign off. It takes longer to setup but solves the misunderstanding issues or at the very least makes them far easier to figure out.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:02 PM
Premium Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
then just don't deal with them personally They have a website. Order straight from there. People are making this out to be way worse than it is.