General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Wow?!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 01:34 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
hahah thats pretty funny.... whats really funny is the fact that I"m the one that does all the work on their cars.... But there are like 6 black ones out here.... by the way do you even own a cobalt... if not please get the hell off our site... oh yeah go **** yourself and have a nice day!
Old 08-23-2006, 01:38 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 06blackg85ss
hahah thats pretty funny.... whats really funny is the fact that I"m the one that does all the work on their cars.... But there are like 6 black ones out here.... by the way do you even own a cobalt... if not please get the hell off our site... oh yeah go **** yourself and have a nice day!
I bet you don't work on his. And typical childish response...insults fallowed by get out of here.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:40 PM

If I don't there is a reason... I'm sorry but I do in fact have the fastest cobalt out here by far... so ummm... yeah... whoever it is that you speak to probably don't know me ...
Old 08-23-2006, 01:40 PM

and on that note... I"m done with this gay ass thread.... have a nice day
Old 08-23-2006, 01:41 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 06blackg85ss
If I don't there is a reason... I'm sorry but I do in fact have the fastest cobalt out here by far... so ummm... yeah... whoever it is that you speak to probably don't know me ...
Of course there is a reason... and I am sure he knows you.
Old 08-23-2006, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by damecabezaporfavor3
Do you even know anything about the Skyline... and how it competes in its race season against only other skylines, because it was banned from racing anything else because nothing else could keep up???

The Skyline didn't race so how did the Cobalt win???

Yes reeper that is what it means.

You shouldn't say "because nothing else could keep up" when speaking about a Nissan on a GM Cobalt forum. GM has an answer to that car, and I personally believe that GM's answer, although not as sophisticated, IS superior to the Skyline in every which way possible, even an 800hp one. It's called the LS7 powered Z06. Cheaper, lighter, more powerful from factory, and doesn't need AWD to haul a$$. Don't go saying that a Cobalt can't beat a Skyline, regardless of hp. Let's not forget that the Cobalt had what..?? 809hp? That's enough to compete. And just because it's FWD doesn't mean it's slow. It all really depends upon how much money you have and are willing to spend. I could make a Tercel Turd run faster than a Skyline if I had the money to invest in such a waste.
Old 08-23-2006, 02:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Fueledpassion
You shouldn't say "because nothing else could keep up" when speaking about a Nissan on a GM Cobalt forum. GM has an answer to that car, and I personally believe that GM's answer, although not as sophisticated, IS superior to the Skyline in every which way possible, even an 800hp one. It's called the LS7 powered Z06. Cheaper, lighter, more powerful from factory, and doesn't need AWD to haul a$$. Don't go saying that a Cobalt can't beat a Skyline, regardless of hp. Let's not forget that the Cobalt had what..?? 809hp? That's enough to compete. And just because it's FWD doesn't mean it's slow. It all really depends upon how much money you have and are willing to spend. I could make a Tercel Turd run faster than a Skyline if I had the money to invest in such a waste.
Que??? 809hp Cobalt??? Z06 is not cheaper than a Skyline.
Old 08-23-2006, 03:19 PM
p7x

Originally Posted by grandecabeza
I understand the joke, you just didn't understand the right time to use it. You are like that guy on "not another teen movie" always trying to start the clapping.
Should I wait for the next time you get banned? Cuz I would definitely start applauding that.

Take the hint, go away.