Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, and IL

i love WI!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 11:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i love WI!

No not really. BTW i live in ILLINOIS

Went for a day/night to wis dells. Came around a tall tree corner on I-90 and low and behold i saw the cop before he saw me. I was speeding at 80-90 in a 65. As i pass him he's on his walkietalkie calling in something prolly "red cobalt"

Anyway I see him through my rearview mirror slowly getting on the highway. I get over to the slower lane and cruise at a decent speed behind a semi-truck. He flashes his lights and instantly pull over. However i KNEW he didnt get me speeding cause i slammed on my brakes as i saw him around the corner and he didnt have a radar on me.

He comes to the car and asks where im heading.obviously i tell him "to the dells and im extremely excited cause i never been there." Hand him my license and insurance card. He doesn't say anything about my speed. He decideds to bust me for my Front license plate, 20% TINTS ALL THE WAY AROUND, And my AFTERMARKET exhaust. He gives me 4 warnings with written intent to get fixed and returned back by sept 3 or i get 4 more tickets. and Wrote me a 150$ front plate ticket.

His explantion was my exhaust wasnt factory. my tints weren't 35% when it's only illegal in IL to have 20% on back if none on front he told me something else. I DID NOT argue with the state trooper 1 bit. I was smiling and accepting all Bullshit.

Somehow i don't believe a state trooper of WISCONSIN can inforce laws when it's not in my state.

anyone get something simliar to this bullcrap. i'm talking to a lawyer soon to see my options. id rather pay a lawyer than the stupid state.
Old 08-26-2011, 06:30 AM

there all fix it tickets. just go to a exhaust shop and have them print u a receipt for install of stock exhaust, take a pic of the front plate now on the car and have a pic of someone elses car for the tint and say you removed it. simple enough, i have yet to pay a tint or exhaust ticket.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You think it's bad visiting here, you've got it easy compared to living here. Anyway, you are gonna have to ask around about the front plate thing, as that is going to be speciific to IL's laws. The rest, being fix-it type tickets... You can just ignore them. Seriously. Just keep in mind they'll probably give you actual tickets for them if you're back in the state again.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:41 AM

Somehow i don't believe a state trooper of WISCONSIN can inforce laws when it's not in my state.
Yes they sure can.

Oh well....