Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, and IL

KS or MO people

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 10:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KS or MO people

do any of you from ever get together on the weekends and just hang out? if so let me know i would like to meet some people. i mainly hang out in KS on the weekends with a bunch of people from KCSR (kansas city street racing) not sure how many of you are on there. but anyways let me know or something.
Jenna
Old 07-11-2006, 06:26 AM

I post on KCSR. Same name here and there.

We tried a few meets. But, nothing really came together. Well, it did. But, we got rained out.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:40 AM

where in town can I get a boost gauge and a pod for it?
Old 07-12-2006, 09:34 AM

mike, a friend of mine is a wholesaler with a bunch of aftermarket peeps..he can probably get you a couple good deals on things of that nature. well, anything really.

and jenna, i dont post on kcsr, but know of it. too much drama for me.

there IS a cruise sat. night though. anyone? anyone?
Old 07-23-2006, 11:11 PM

Just Curious, I am from Omaha, but went on vacation just North East of Overland.... anybody know who owns the Black LT/LS Coupe that works at Oak Park Mall? Tinted Windows, Black wheels with polished lip, and a pink FoX sticker...
Old 07-26-2006, 03:22 PM

I dropped my car off at the dealership today to get some work done such as the front bumper doesnt fit right, its pulled out under the passenger headlight. while I was there waiting for my ride to work, I walked around and was looking the new cobalts and noticed that every 4 doors front bumper had the same problem.
Old 07-26-2006, 03:34 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
The bumper thing is common. I think every cobalt has it. The dealer will probably tell you the same.
Old 07-26-2006, 05:26 PM

I just moved to KC MO. Where do you guys/gals go for parts?
Old 07-26-2006, 05:39 PM

I live in Colubmia, MO. Kind of a ways out.
Old 07-26-2006, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by redline85
I just moved to KC MO. Where do you guys/gals go for parts?

welcome to MO dude

a go through a friend of mine for parts..he can get a lot of parts at a discounted price. even stuff from tire rack and what not...
Old 07-27-2006, 02:47 PM

The body shop guy at the dealership said it is common thing said it is a defect in the mold that GM uses. Said it is as if the bumper is to big.

This really sucks cause it makes the front end look bad. GM needs to do something.
Old 07-29-2006, 01:53 PM

anyone up for anything tonight? im bored and have no plans.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:14 AM

I live in Lawrence, not too far from KC. We should all meet up and go to KCR sometime.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:45 AM

KCKS here, right by the Legends shopping center. KCSR is a thing of my distant past, and I like to keep it that way.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:50 AM

Does anyone go to the track? And what do you all drive? I have a Red SS/SC and I work at Dale Willey Pontiac/Cadillac/GMC here in Lawrence.

I'd like to meet up and hang out sometime. We need to organize some meets like we always had when I was in Michigan!
Old 08-02-2006, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by BaltMod
KCKS here, right by the Legends shopping center. KCSR is a thing of my distant past, and I like to keep it that way.
I've probably seen you around before, I'm a few blocks north of the Legends (piper). You drive a cobalt??

Originally Posted by patathSS
Does anyone go to the track? And what do you all drive? I have a Red SS/SC and I work at Dale Willey Pontiac/Cadillac/GMC here in Lawrence.

I'd like to meet up and hang out sometime. We need to organize some meets like we always had when I was in Michigan!

Srt-4 here. I've been planning on going (kcir) and have been trying to drag a few friends along to see what they run too. I know what I should run, I'm more interested in what a friends Sti is running w/ his mods.

I Don't plan on going till it cools down though, should give me time to work on launching. Either I bog a little or hop hop hop all the way through 1st.

I saw a red SS/SC getting on 635 a few weeks ago. Don't remember which exit but it was right around the corner from I-35. You?
Old 08-02-2006, 01:43 PM

From Independence, Missouri.... let me know!
Old 08-02-2006, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by xonic
I've probably seen you around before, I'm a few blocks north of the Legends (piper). You drive a cobalt??

Srt-4 here. I've been planning on going (kcir) and have been trying to drag a few friends along to see what they run too. I know what I should run, I'm more interested in what a friends Sti is running w/ his mods.

I Don't plan on going till it cools down though, should give me time to work on launching. Either I bog a little or hop hop hop all the way through 1st.

I saw a red SS/SC getting on 635 a few weeks ago. Don't remember which exit but it was right around the corner from I-35. You?

How long ago was it? Probably not me I can't remember the last time I was around 35 and 635. when I go home i take i-70 to indianapolis and turn north. I have a billet lower grille on mine.

I am interested in going soon. Everyone says that KCIR is faster than Heartland Park so I want to go and see if I can hook up. Hopefully I will have water injection hooked up before too much longer. Its frustrating to be poor.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:24 PM

Yeah, Silver LT. Just got it like 2 weeks ago. Just tint on it right now. Taking it to Michigan tonight, so been waiting till after the trip to get springs and what not.

Originally Posted by patathSS
I am interested in going soon. Everyone says that KCIR is faster than Heartland Park so I want to go and see if I can hook up. Hopefully I will have water injection hooked up before too much longer. Its frustrating to be poor.
And who was the moron that said KCIR is better than HPT? Ask them why they hold NHRA and AMA events at HPT and not KCIR.... HPT is a MUCH smoother and better track to run on. If you're running a 16 second Cobalt, yeah, you're not gonna feel anything different. But when you're running a 8-second bike, you WILL know the difference!
Old 08-02-2006, 04:28 PM

I would like to know who told you kcir was a fast track also. its not all that smooth and there is a pot hole in the far lane about 15-20 foot off the start line. For you from Lawrence going to HPT is much better.
Old 08-02-2006, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by 4drssmikekc
I would like to know who told you kcir was a fast track also. its not all that smooth and there is a pot hole in the far lane about 15-20 foot off the start line. For you from Lawrence going to HPT is much better.
He's from Lawrence?? Oh goodness, making the drive to KCIR is ridiculous when you're that much closer to HPT. The ONLY reason people from KC don't go to HPT, is the distance.

Hey Mike... your SS silver? Were you up by Sheridan's last night?
Old 08-02-2006, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by BaltMod
Yeah, Silver LT. Just got it like 2 weeks ago. Just tint on it right now. Taking it to Michigan tonight, so been waiting till after the trip to get springs and what not.
Where did you get it tinted? I've been thinking about getting some but don't know of a good place.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:51 PM

Hey I am new to the area. I met a guy at HPT who said he always runs faster at KCIR. He had a maxima tuned for his NX nitrous system There isn't another dragstrip in the Kansas City area is there?
Old 08-03-2006, 09:40 AM

Where did you get it tinted? I've been thinking about getting some but don't know of a good place.

PDI auto in olathe is the best in kansas city.

i think the srt kids are wanting to go to the track this friday....anyone of you guys down?
Old 08-03-2006, 12:26 PM

patathss: kcir and hpt are the only ones. Since you have been our there this year do you know what nights they are open?

That wasnt me at sheridens. mine is black. wishing now that I got a different color, and I should have known better since I use own a black neon rt, but hey look so good nice and clean and waxed.

PDI in olathe what do they charge, I want to get mine tinted and my wife Malibu.

Quick Reply: KS or MO people