Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, and IL

SCOTT AFB, IL and surrounding area

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 11:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Dart_SI
ive been to scott afb with my cobalt like twice. i only saw one other cobalt parked at the BX. it was black with exhaust and a hi rise. and where the front bowtie would be there was an SS. my fiance lives in ofallon and i live in kansas. lol. i used to have a 06 civic si and would drive there alll the time. doubt anybodys seen me tho. my ss/tc fresh off the dealers lot when i went. then the second time it was wingless with a muffler delete.
That cobalt you saw might have been mine lol. I haven't seen any other cobalt around here with the SS on the front.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yea. i saw it twice. im not there ever anymore tho. hard to drive over to ofallon to see my fiance if im in iraq. lol. anyways, have any of you guys seen that pink truck that says hot on the back and licence plate: flipflop? idk wtf is up with that thing

some other cars ive seen in the area, an ion redline (saw it when i was in my civic si. i followed him for about 3 blocks because we were going the same way. ion was black with an intake at least cuz i heard the whine)
a yellow cobalt ss. (either n/a or s/c but its stock. saw him in my ss/tc. tried to mess with him but he wasnt biting at all.)
thats all i can remember for now. i used to have a galaxy grey metallic civic si with a catback. i was the only SI other than a white sedan in the area i believe. mayber a black coupe was there too idk. i bet some of you guys have seen my car before but dont remember. lol
Old 05-25-2010, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Dart_SI
yea. i saw it twice. im not there ever anymore tho. hard to drive over to ofallon to see my fiance if im in iraq. lol. anyways, have any of you guys seen that pink truck that says hot on the back and licence plate: flipflop? idk wtf is up with that thing

some other cars ive seen in the area, an ion redline (saw it when i was in my civic si. i followed him for about 3 blocks because we were going the same way. ion was black with an intake at least cuz i heard the whine)
a yellow cobalt ss. (either n/a or s/c but its stock. saw him in my ss/tc. tried to mess with him but he wasnt biting at all.)
thats all i can remember for now. i used to have a galaxy grey metallic civic si with a catback. i was the only SI other than a white sedan in the area i believe. mayber a black coupe was there too idk. i bet some of you guys have seen my car before but dont remember. lol
Haha! Yes i've seen that pink truck several times. And if i remember correctly, i think a fine blonde chick drives it... i cant remember tho.

Yeah I have seen a black Ion redline along with a red one at the base. I can't remember if i have seen the yellow SS. But yeah I see so many civic SI's so i probably have seen it.

I also remember seeing a fine chick driving a black Civic SI. Saw her at the belleville Walmart subway, then we both left and went back to school at SWIC lol... she was absolutely gorgeous and i was very impressed by the black SI. Really dig chicks even more when they got nice whips.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:59 PM

In for the local meet. Wont be able to make CED though I dont think.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:22 PM
Banned

Juice3 - Leo, what's going on man. Just checking in with ya to see how you and Josh are doing? The cars running well? Everything going good? Have you had a chance to beat on the car yet and enjoy it a little . If you need anything let me know man.

ryans09SS/TC - Hey man I think Leo was telling me about your car. I was the one who tuned his and his friends camaro. If you are interested in getting a tune let me know, I could hook you up with a great deal
Old 05-25-2010, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Zach06CobaltSC
Juice3 - Leo, what's going on man. Just checking in with ya to see how you and Josh are doing? The cars running well? Everything going good? Have you had a chance to beat on the car yet and enjoy it a little . If you need anything let me know man.

ryans09SS/TC - Hey man I think Leo was telling me about your car. I was the one who tuned his and his friends camaro. If you are interested in getting a tune let me know, I could hook you up with a great deal
Really have you tuned some lnfs?
Old 05-26-2010, 12:19 AM

Yo Zach, we lovin the cars man. Everything running great and everything. Yeah I have been flooring it a little... just so great to have a good running car. I actually have future plans on changing to a more quieter exhaust because I want to hear that whine! And trust me i'll be hitting you up anytime i need anything and have questions.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:46 PM

Bump.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:05 PM

yeah, bump for the orange SS that works at the BX on base maybe? Least thats where i see it. You were driving down 161 and i was driving opposite direction of you waving my hand out the window saying whats up lol.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:43 PM

I haven't seen any ss's around at all.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:52 PM

I live in Albers! Lol I don't know if you have heard of Albers, it is about 15 minutes east of Scott. I drive a Sunburst Orange 06 LS.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:57 PM

I just looked it up after you pm'd me. Not to far away. Welcome!
Old 06-06-2010, 12:22 AM

I just bought my Cobalt in August...which I guess is kind of a long time ago, but I regret it. It seems there is a ton of people selling their SS's for relatively cheap on these forums. I am only paying 146 per month on my Cobalt though which is a plus. I always see people driving around in their SS's and am always jealous.

I always notice a black Cobalt in the parking lot of Dierbergs near Target in what is considered "Shiloh". Its got this ugly checkered flag graphic on the side, hopefully he's not a member of this forum :P
Old 06-06-2010, 12:26 AM

Haha yeah, I don't recall seeing that car.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by maassizzle
I just bought my Cobalt in August...which I guess is kind of a long time ago, but I regret it. It seems there is a ton of people selling their SS's for relatively cheap on these forums. I am only paying 146 per month on my Cobalt though which is a plus. I always see people driving around in their SS's and am always jealous.

I always notice a black Cobalt in the parking lot of Dierbergs near Target in what is considered "Shiloh". Its got this ugly checkered flag graphic on the side, hopefully he's not a member of this forum :P
haha yeah that black cobalt is some chick that works at dierburgs ha its up at dobbs all the time. I highly doubt she is on the forum haha. do you drive in that area alot cause i live right on green mount.
Old 06-06-2010, 12:37 AM

Lol I drove over to the UPS in Dierbergs a bunch of times for a couple of weeks because I decided to buy a refurbished Xbox 360 off newegg.com...What a mistake, I got like 3 broken ones.

Lol by the way, you will know its my weak ass LS if you see the Vikings sticker on the back

Last edited by maassizzle; 06-06-2010 at 12:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-06-2010, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by maassizzle
Lol I drove over to the UPS in Dierbergs a bunch of times for a couple of weeks because I decided to buy a refurbished Xbox 360 off newegg.com...What a mistake, I got like 3 broken ones.

Lol by the way, you will know its my weak ass LS if you see the Vikings sticker on the back
ha ohh i got you. well youll always see my car up at the dobbs or the side of the dierburgs parking lot cause we have to park over there when we are busy ha.
Old 06-07-2010, 10:56 AM

For anyone interested we are going to get together this Sunday June 13th, 5pm at the Maryland Heights Hooters. Would like to see as many of you guys there as possible! Next meet will be close to the Ill side.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:11 PM

oh man, that sounds legit as hell!
Old 06-07-2010, 07:46 PM

I will be there.

And wth I always see SS cobalts running around but guess none of them are on here or gateway.

Got stared down pretty good by a blue on at 141 and hawkins today that had a decent amount of stickers on the 1/4 windows.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:42 PM

If anybody is looking for an aftermarket exhaust I need to swap mine out for stock plus a little cash.

I need a header/dp from an ss/sc or ss/na, and a cat-back from any ss.

I have the zzp header/dp combo and a megan cat-back.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:23 AM

Dang, you got exact same exhaust set up as me..... and I noticed from your pics you got SS floor mats... Were those the 100 dollar ones from GM?
Old 06-08-2010, 12:26 AM

They are gm certified or whatever, but I bought them from Modern Performance, so probably the same ones lol
Old 06-09-2010, 07:21 PM

Finally saw another ss. Red, carbon fiber trunk, aftermarket wheels it looked like. Aslo looked like it was missing the front lip.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:13 PM

hmm it sounds like the one guy from highland. His SS is around here sometimes. I think he works on greenmount by the interstate.

Quick Reply: SCOTT AFB, IL and surrounding area