Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

***Central Va Cobalt Meet DATE CHANGED***

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 10:20 PM
Not a Sebring

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
got the new wheel studs in, and the balt is back on the road! Looks like i'll def still be attending!
Old 07-26-2007, 10:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ill try to attend. I start my new job Monday and will find out if I work that sunday or not. Im finally done unpacking boxes for the most part. Now all I have to do is try and make soem friends lol
Old 07-27-2007, 08:13 AM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by HickOverLOrd
Ill try to attend. I start my new job Monday and will find out if I work that sunday or not. Im finally done unpacking boxes for the most part. Now all I have to do is try and make soem friends lol
Haha, new in VA? Where'd you used to live? I use to hit up Williamsburg all the time a couple years ago to visit my big sis when she attended The College of William and Mary. I hate that town.......no organization whatsoever. She lives in Richmond now......not really much better, lol.
Old 07-27-2007, 12:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Williamsburg ain't bad. Outlet malls FTW!
Old 07-27-2007, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteSSBalt
Haha, new in VA? Where'd you used to live? I use to hit up Williamsburg all the time a couple years ago to visit my big sis when she attended The College of William and Mary. I hate that town.......no organization whatsoever. She lives in Richmond now......not really much better, lol.
Im from vegas so yeah this a BBIIG change, lol. I like the weather more here but when it comes to stuff to do, Ive only been here a little over a week but it dosent look too promising, lol. Well see though.

Originally Posted by VaderSS
Williamsburg ain't bad. Outlet malls FTW!
That being the only good thing FTL!! lol. Well see what turns up though.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:25 PM
Not a Sebring

Im from vegas so yeah this a BBIIG change, lol. I like the weather more here but when it comes to stuff to do, Ive only been here a little over a week but it dosent look too promising, lol. Well see though.

That being the only good thing FTL!! lol. Well see what turns up though.
Well at least you don't live where I live (Sumerduck). We have one gas station, one self owned cash only resturant, a tore up 1/8 mile dragstrip, an auction mart, and a whole lot of trees and cows. I'm a short drive from Manassas, Fredericksburg, Fairfax, DC, etc etc, but Sumderduck itself blows.
Old 07-28-2007, 11:17 PM
Not a Sebring

Bump
Old 07-28-2007, 11:20 PM

Bump
Wow that sucks, I get an online life at world or warcraft or something, lol. But yeah Ill try my best to attend even though I dont want to already starting asking for the 5th off my first week at work, lol.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:40 AM
Not a Sebring

Wow that sucks, I get an online life at world or warcraft or something, lol. But yeah Ill try my best to attend even though I dont want to already starting asking for the 5th off my first week at work, lol.
nah, I hang out with people from my car club (which were all initially close/best friends that cars brought even closer) most of the time. Plus, my girlfriend is a member of my car club, which means I can hang out with her AND all of my friends at once. We usually just meet up and hang out for a while, and on Sat night we got up the to big BK car show thats there every Fri/Sat night. We typically dont go Fri night b/c thats mostly old cars....Sat night all the tuner cars come up a little later.

I would say check out the club's myspace page, but someone hacked it, so we gotta start all over. It was www.myspace.com/teamtrance. We have two Focus's, a WRX, an STI, an xA, a Fit, a Tiburon V6 (girlfriend), an Eclipse and of course my SS.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:19 PM

ok everyone i dont have to work so i will def be there, and i think my buddy with his 07 ss/sc is gonna bring his out..
Old 07-29-2007, 02:09 PM
Not a Sebring

Nice man. See ya there.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:13 PM

looks like ill be road trippin to ohio this next weekend. gotta take care of some stuff. get my car registered there.. and i can tint my windows darker too ah ah ah!!
Old 07-29-2007, 02:22 PM

Ah so your the guy with the girl with the nice tibby right?? nice car. Does she have ARK on her car as well? I know its a popular comanpy with that car.
Old 07-29-2007, 02:32 PM

whoa wait.. is this toward me? jus askin.. lol
Old 07-29-2007, 02:35 PM

Oops, my bad, should of clarified, thats was for 2.4balt. If im right, his girlfriend has a pretty sexy tibby.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Not a Sebring

Oops, my bad, should of clarified, thats was for 2.4balt. If im right, his girlfriend has a pretty sexy tibby.
Right you are! Its an '05 Tiburon SE V6 6-speed in midnight blue. She dosent have an ARK exhaust.....after riding in my car w/ the ARK N2 she decided it was waaaaayyyy too loud for her liking. So I searched around and found her something really quiet and really badass. She ended up getting a Tanabe twin hyper medallion cat-back. Its super quiet b/c it uses the touring spec mufflers, and its got hyper medallion etched on both sides of both tips.....looks super clean and its not obnoxious looking or sounding, so cops don't hassle her like they do me. The Tib is also rockin an ARK short shifter, Fujita F5 cold air intake, DC Sports carbon steel front strut bar, Shark Racing headlight eyebrows, and 18" Enkei WDMs (my old wheels I had on the balt before I got my 19"s). Next up we're lowering the Tib on some Tanabe DF210 springs and putting on some Shark Racing upper/lower grilles.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:28 AM

Looks like there's going to be a good turnout this weekend. Looking forward to it guys!
Old 07-30-2007, 10:53 PM
Not a Sebring

Yes indeed. Ill be there in all my "running like crap b/c I need tuning so badly but at least im rollin' on 19"s" glory, lol.

Old 08-05-2007, 11:08 PM

Talking A Cobalt Short

Yes indeed. Ill be there in all my "running like crap b/c I need tuning so badly but at least im rollin' on 19"s" glory, lol.

Well, three 19" at least , or so we've heard over, and over, and over..........

Anyway people, here's that little vid that I took with my cam. Nothing fantastic, but a very special thanks goes out to those people that felt the irresistable urge to "bird" the cam. Reminds me of the response, "Is that your age, or I.Q.?"

Wanted to take more time to edit it but I'm tired and it's late.

Central VA Cobalt Meet
Old 08-05-2007, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Jumpin Fool

Anyway people, here's that little vid that I took with my cam. Nothing fantastic, but a very special thanks goes out to those people that felt the irresistable urge to "bird" the cam. Reminds me of the response, "Is that your age, or I.Q.?"
SOOOOO where is the vid?......

Edit: looks like you caught it b4 i could be a smart ass

<---- puts foot in mouth....
Old 08-06-2007, 08:32 AM

how much for the stripes? also.. we demand a Shrubbery.... 1 that looks nice. and not too expensive..
Old 08-06-2007, 09:22 AM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by Jumpin Fool

Wanted to take more time to edit it but I'm tired and it's late.

Central VA Cobalt Meet
Yeah yeah.......well if you'd dump $5,000+ in your car since October and wanted other Cobalt enthusiats to see all your efforts, and hadn't had a weekend off in over 4 years, making this meet the first you've ever been able to attend, only to have a tire go on you, forcing you to leave your car in some shady town you've never even heard of before, then I'm sure you'd want people to know what happened too bud. Otherwise I'd just had been the random guy in the pink shirt.

You might find it laughable, but I found it to be a load of s**t to be blunt.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:28 AM

Yeah yeah.......well if you'd dump $5,000+ in your car since October and wanted other Cobalt enthusiats to see all your efforts, and hadn't had a weekend off in over 4 years, making this meet the first you've ever been able to attend, only to have a tire go on you, forcing you to leave your car in some shady town you've never even heard of before, then I'm sure you'd want people to know what happened too bud. Otherwise I'd just had been the random guy in the pink shirt.

You might find it laughable, but I found it to be a load of s**t to be blunt.
Down Boy.....Down

hes just play'n no need to get hostile.... what happened SUX but thats the way ti plays sometimes and there WILL be more meets. So shrug it off to bad luck and just have her ready for the next round. Your car sounds nice and id like to see it when ya get it out next.

Originally Posted by SRodSS007
how much for the stripes? also.. we demand a Shrubbery.... 1 that looks nice. and not too expensive..
$200 installed is what i paid.... i normally do all my own work but this is one thing i didn't wana chance.

Thanks for the Compliment

Last edited by 06VMI06; 08-06-2007 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Not a Sebring

I understand that, but there's a time to play, and then wasn't the time. You don't go and bash someone kiddingly when he's already down on his luck, ya know?

I'm broke b/c of my broken car, so nows not the time to be poking me with a stick if you know what I mean, lol.

No hard feelings, I just like speaking my mind.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:57 AM

I understand that, but there's a time to play, and then wasn't the time. You don't go and bash someone kiddingly when he's already down on his luck, ya know?

I'm broke b/c of my broken car, so nows not the time to be poking me with a stick if you know what I mean, lol.

No hard feelings, I just like speaking my mind.
He wasnt "bashing" you... All you really talked about was your car, and he was making a joke. If it bothered you that much, then you wouldn't have been talkn about it all night long. Ok so you had a tire go out...who hasn't?? Order a tire, put it on, and bam... as a matter of fact, to help you out, order two. Incase this happns again. I always have a spare tire, cuz I have always had 18's and they aint ez to find either. Instead of getting mad, poke fun at him back.

Quick Reply: ***Central Va Cobalt Meet DATE CHANGED***