Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

Cobalt meet In Virginia

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 09:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by panblackrose
Unfortunately my job (bridal flowers n such witha very reputed company in Norfolk) doesn't allow me free saturdays. Friday and Sat. tend to be the bussiest days fo the week for us and we have maybe one or two weeks a year when we aren't booked.

edit: Not like I dont mind hanging with SS/SC's. All the same car to me, except they go a little faster, but doesn't mean I don't have the ***** to at least try and keep up! I play when I can get away with it LOL

i think i actually played with you once. over on lynnhaven pkwy we both scooted onto the interstate for a quickie lol. not sure, but it might of been you. i like the SS/NA so there's no hate comin from this area
Old 09-23-2006, 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by bluntgasm
i think i actually played with you once. over on lynnhaven pkwy we both scooted onto the interstate for a quickie lol. not sure, but it might of been you. i like the SS/NA so there's no hate comin from this area
What color is yours? It might of been me. I tend to jump that little area from time to time. Now that I think of it, yeah, it was me before I had the intake. Had just gotten the car too Like I said, she can run, but I still want more power. maybe once I get the exhaust and the tuning down, we can have a little run at langley or somethin. I don't know of any arrive and drive tracks though. BTW check out the other Va Beach thread. a few ideas of mine.
edit: only one other blue SS N/A that I know of, but they are over off of holland. I never see them except when they're parked in front of Stooges. Plus, I'm sure I'm the only one who's willing to play

edit again: Well damn, it was you. Just checked your pics. Amber cobalt alright. (Used to have a jeep that color but sold her and the honda for Thorn)
Old 09-23-2006, 04:56 PM

Found out who owns the Yellow SS/SC in Blacksburg, its some 60 year old guy who i doubt has ever taken that baby above 60.... Sigh, what a waste...
Old 09-23-2006, 10:46 PM

i seen that ss/sc before it has or had the red bowtie decal on the bottom.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:08 AM

Just checking to see if anyone was interested in Going to the meet in Frederick Maryland on the 14th. I was kinda thinking about it, but i dunno since it is about 4 hours north of here. If anyone was interested and wanted to meet up and go lemme know, give me incentive to go. Sorry for you guys on the beach but i dont think you wanna drive over here then head up but if you guys go maybe i'll see you there.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:49 PM

Eh, school and work. Too many weddings that weekend as it is. Maybe we should do a big thing this christmas for the VA 'balts. I have several weeks between college semesters. Plus, should have most of my things by then, just put in my first order with my new card last night
Old 09-26-2006, 06:14 PM
Doc

Originally Posted by francisd29
Just checking to see if anyone was interested in Going to the meet in Frederick Maryland on the 14th. I was kinda thinking about it, but i dunno since it is about 4 hours north of here. If anyone was interested and wanted to meet up and go lemme know, give me incentive to go. Sorry for you guys on the beach but i dont think you wanna drive over here then head up but if you guys go maybe i'll see you there.
I am going
Old 09-27-2006, 11:39 AM

ss meet

hey guys i just got an cobalt ss supercharged i live out in VA Newportnews and was wondering when thiers a meet going on anywhere close to me or driving disstance i don't care but i just want to add this car is awsome man let me know thanks
Old 09-27-2006, 09:50 PM

Hey panblackrose, I am the parts manager at Bay Chevrolet in Norfolk, and I can hook you up with good pricing on GM parts. If you or anyone else local is interested give me a call at 757-853-2191 or stop by the dealership.

Just ask for Lee and tell them you have a Cobalt!
Old 09-27-2006, 11:23 PM

For the meet question, Jenro's off of Independence near the Sonic on saturdays around late afternoon. I tried to go last time and I'm not free this weekend, but I have a free weekend coming up next time. I'm definitely going to be there round 3.

As for the parts in Norfolk, hell yes I would love a discount of any kind, especially on labor for the install. Do you know how much it would cost to install the GMPP performance catback? how about the extrude honed manifold seperately installed? would it be cheaper to do it at the same time? (yes, I'm a pain in the ass.) You should join us next saturday as well. hit me up 757-650-2839. If I don't answer I'm in college or work. Other than that I always pick up (unless I'm sleeping )
Old 09-27-2006, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by SSROMER
hey guys i just got an cobalt ss supercharged i live out in VA Newportnews and was wondering when thiers a meet going on anywhere close to me or driving disstance i don't care but i just want to add this car is awsome man let me know thanks
alright dude need more info on you and your cobalt! i m in NN too and theres a few 'bolts that i ve seen. theres a black ss s/c thats always @ the 7 11 on jefferson ave and oyster point.
Old 09-28-2006, 12:08 PM

more info

mines is yellow ss/sc and i live off of eastwood rd in the shop rite now thow some moron hit me from behind yeah i know heart breaking yeah i should be getting it back soon then i guess we could meet up and that one your talking about at 7/11 i've seen it a couple of times my self

ss supercharged short 5 speed shifter still factory but im workin to change that 207bhp thats really all for now its pretty much everything that the model comes with when your rolling off the lot with it
Old 09-28-2006, 12:29 PM

mines is yellow ss/sc and i live off of eastwood rd in the shop rite now thow some moron hit me from behind yeah i know heart breaking yeah i should be getting it back soon then i guess we could meet up and that one your talking about at 7/11 i've seen it a couple of times my self

ss supercharged short 5 speed shifter still factory but im workin to change that 207bhp thats really all for now its pretty much everything that the model comes with when your rolling off the lot with it
Yes Black SS at 7-11. Saw a blue SS yesterday on Jefferson. Theres a guy around all the time on Jefferson and J Clyde with a new Black SS (30 day tags). I know a guy thtas interested in meeting up with a 4dr. LS (blue). I have a Blue LS coupe (BLU BLZS) always on Jefferson. Saw a yellow LS on J Clyde yesterday. There is someone with a blue LS that works at Applebees. Theres a guy that works at another building in the yard with a red SS. he lives in Glouchester (sp?). Theres a person with a white LS that lives in the apartment complex across from mine. I could go on and on and on......
Old 09-28-2006, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by rredontheheadd
Yes Black SS at 7-11. Saw a blue SS yesterday on Jefferson. Theres a guy around all the time on Jefferson and J Clyde with a new Black SS (30 day tags). I know a guy thtas interested in meeting up with a 4dr. LS (blue). I have a Blue LS coupe (BLU BLZS) always on Jefferson. Saw a yellow LS on J Clyde yesterday. There is someone with a blue LS that works at Applebees. Theres a guy that works at another building in the yard with a red SS. he lives in Glouchester (sp?). Theres a person with a white LS that lives in the apartment complex across from mine. I could go on and on and on......

yeah man sounds awsome when i get mines back man i wana open her up and see what it could do man im iching to know hopefully it will keep me smiling like my old 79 camaro did
Old 09-28-2006, 01:00 PM

yeah man sounds awsome when i get mines back man i wana open her up and see what it could do man im iching to know hopefully it will keep me smiling like my old 79 camaro did
Dood.....Im a chick...Hehehe!!!
Old 09-28-2006, 04:23 PM

lol man i mean girl sorry lol you never know sorry about that
Old 09-28-2006, 06:02 PM

i have to get ready for work BUT i ll be on tonight so ill reply then.
Old 09-28-2006, 06:20 PM

Well I will meet up next week when I get my supercharged back...someone vandelized (spelling?) my car and broke the passenger side glass and having the passenger side door and quarter panel all repainted again. So Just keep me updated on the meets and I will meet you up anytime next week past wednesday!
Old 09-28-2006, 08:09 PM

Gloucester*
Old 09-28-2006, 11:21 PM

I FINALLY have a completely free weekend next weekend so I'm down. I just got my Stiffy in the mail today and a couple of blue tinted headlight bulbs. Puttin the stiffy on in the morning, but i plugged in the bulbs and like the look. I should have my intake and a few vinyls in the mail anyday.
Old 09-29-2006, 12:25 AM

hey red your link to the cobalt group didnt work
Old 09-29-2006, 08:24 AM

Talking

Originally Posted by artawesome
hey red your link to the cobalt group didnt work
Yeah I know the link doesnt work....dont know why....you just gotta put it in the address box and then go from there.
Old 09-29-2006, 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by BrockLee
Gloucester*
Thanks for the correction! Hehehe.....
Old 09-29-2006, 10:42 AM

Yeah I know the link doesnt work....dont know why....you just gotta put it in the address box and then go from there.
did that to, no good. do you have the myspace on your friends list? if so i ll pull it from there there. i got another persons name to add to myspace friends list and couldnt find her either
Old 09-29-2006, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by artawesome
did that to, no good. do you have the myspace on your friends list? if so i ll pull it from there there. i got another persons name to add to myspace friends list and couldnt find her either
Hmmmmm...I guess I need to check that out then....if you go to groups and do a search for the name of the group and put it in there you should find it. Yes it should be on my page as well......working on getting the club together. Im gonna make a page over the weekend....also looking into sponsorship. Guess Ill be the one to get the ball rolling and then go from there. Did you see my post about Manhattans next Wed?????

Quick Reply: Cobalt meet In Virginia