Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

Cool events on June 23rd

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Not a Sebring

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cool events on June 23rd

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on some cool events going down on June 23rd. Up at Summit Point they are holding Hyperfest, which is a really fun/badass event to go to. They have a big show and shine, drift competition, track sessions (register your car for $40 per heat, and theres 3 heats), ride alongs w/ pro drivers in drift, rally and road race cars, tons of vendors, etc etc etc. Unfourtunantly, I have to miss this b/c I couldn't get off work for the day, so instead im going to an alternative event, and that is PTunings "Grand Opening" for their new facility. There facility isn't really that new as they've been there quite a while, but I guess they were holding off till summer to have their little event. Anywho, the PTuning grand opening will be fun too as several vendors including Greddy, Fujita, Racing Brake, SBA Powdercoating, and more will be there, plus there will be free food and drinks all day, raffles to win parts, apparel, installation services, maintnence services, 4-wheel alignment/balance, 2wd & 4wd dyno pulls, and more. Since i'll work till late afternoon and I won't feel like hiking all the way up to WV for Hyperfest, i'll def be attending the PTuning event!