Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

Official VA/MD Dave and Busters spring meet 2009 ideas thread.

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 10:41 PM
Not a Sebring

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ilovecars
yea me and jess are gonna roll up. were bad ass's

any finilization on where its gonna be?
Nah, not yet. People need to start throwing dates around. Only person who spoke up was OCCSDUDE, and he wants it mid April. I know HIN is sometime in April, and it DEF cannot be on the same day as HIN.

I'm thinking it'll be around Mar-May. I like the idea of April though to be honest.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
but what about which dave and busters?
Old 12-14-2008, 10:43 PM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by Jmarie619
yeah sure go ahead ignore me.

Consider this the last post I ever direct at you.

but what about which dave and busters?
Oh, not sure yet. I'm not too familiar with them. Which one is closer to VA? The one I went to was connected to a mall. I liked that one alot. Mall parking lots are big and will have adequate parking for all of us.

Last edited by WhiteSSBalt; 12-14-2008 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-14-2008, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by WhiteSSBalt

Oh, not sure yet. I'm not too familiar with them. Which one is closer to VA? The one I went to was connected to a mall. I liked that one alot. Mall parking lots are big and will have adequate parking for all of us.
well from what i understand both are attached to a mall. cuz if this meet is at the one i can walk to. thats gonna totaly change up my plans for this day

edit- the white flint mall one is probly closer.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you should know i kid
Old 12-15-2008, 03:29 AM

Jeez, you two sound like there's something else going on behind the screen... uh scene. I like the idea of April; that's when I'm due to be back as of now. To be absolutely sure though, I'd like for it to be at the end of April or early may so I could be there for sure.

Wanna make sure I meet the new family.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:44 AM

haha well if we do it around early may im not drinking i mean driving cuz its my bday so yeah!! lol
but i want a gosh dam wingless trunk by then!! if not i hope to buy a cf one cuz im getting fed up with nobody wanting to trade lmao
Old 12-15-2008, 09:28 AM
Not a Sebring

Originally Posted by cpraider12
haha well if we do it around early may im not drinking i mean driving cuz its my bday so yeah!! lol
but i want a gosh dam wingless trunk by then!! if not i hope to buy a cf one cuz im getting fed up with nobody wanting to trade lmao
Why, so you can just sell it a month later like you did all your other stuff? Hell, your ZZP header/downpipe never even made it onto the car

And I doubt all of early May is your birthday, lol. I'm thinking we'll set the date sometime mid-late April though.

Lets all try to finalize on a D&B location and date by the end of the week so I can start getting things setup.

Originally Posted by Deathscythe
Jeez, you two sound like there's something else going on behind the screen... uh scene. I like the idea of April; that's when I'm due to be back as of now. To be absolutely sure though, I'd like for it to be at the end of April or early may so I could be there for sure.

Wanna make sure I meet the new family.
Hell yeah Danew, you gotta be there to show me up

Ill be like, "check out my new front lip and floormatts" and you'll be like "bitch please, I make like 400whp now" hahaha.

I just pwnd myself.

Last edited by WhiteSSBalt; 12-15-2008 at 09:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-15-2008, 09:40 AM

Your far too anti-me.

I'll be sure to park far away from you and ignore you the entire time.

Anywho, Keith, Herndon, Chase........we gotta get a big group to roll up together.
Sounds good.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:48 AM

Hell yeah Danew, you gotta be there to show me up

Ill be like, "check out my new front lip and floormatts" and you'll be like "bitch please, I make like 400whp now" hahaha.

I just pwnd myself.
Yeah, I'm not looking to rub it in anyone's faces, but I'll be ready in case someone wants to push the issue. I still got some cosmetic things in mind to do before the meet if I have the time.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:22 PM
Not a Sebring

Yeah, I'm not looking to rub it in anyone's faces, but I'll be ready in case someone wants to push the issue. I still got some cosmetic things in mind to do before the meet if I have the time.
Word. Yeah pretty much all the stuff on my "to do" list is cosmetic between now and then. I'd like to get some tint before the meet as well if money permits.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:25 PM

A full debadge is in order, and the car is going to be blacked out.
Old 12-15-2008, 01:18 PM
Not a Sebring

A full debadge is in order, and the car is going to be blacked out.
Word, that'll look dope.

Oh by the way, I might try to have a little after-party at my place afterwards. And if any of the VA Beach guys don't feel like driving all the way back that night, I can make arrangments for you guys to crash at my place as well.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:53 PM

Why, so you can just sell it a month later like you did all your other stuff? Hell, your ZZP header/downpipe never even made it onto the car
gotta be a dick right haha
i also have had 2 sets of 60lb injectors that never made it on the car also have the 2.6 pulley somewhere around my house i also have this H.I.D box sitting right next to me and one out in my shed for the fogs but i never installed them so yea

does ne1 know where i can hook up the h/l wire for the fogs?? that wire pisses me off lol
thats why i havent installed them

Anywho, Keith, Herndon, Chase........we gotta get a big group to roll up together.
like as in where are we going to meet up??
depends where the meet is and wut not and ya we can get a big ass group together and we can do that **** and hopefully we get jesses 240 running by then the ******* starter is being retarded and wont let us turn the car over so we gave up and now we gotta turn the crank to see if the engine isn't seized up lol we gonna be some mad motha ******* if it is though.

Last edited by cpraider12; 12-15-2008 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-15-2008, 04:26 PM

ahhh is this only gonna be va/md? we should try to get nj and ny people
Old 12-15-2008, 05:50 PM

ahhh is this only gonna be va/md? we should try to get nj and ny people
i mean hell if they wanna drive down sure more the merrier right??
Old 12-15-2008, 06:05 PM

I may be down for this. Just went over Thanksgiving and have like 260 credits left on a dam card. This will give me a reason to go again.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Stouffer
I may be down for this. Just went over Thanksgiving and have like 260 credits left on a dam card. This will give me a reason to go again.
haha ive never been to one is it similar to an espnzone?
Old 12-15-2008, 08:05 PM
Not a Sebring

gotta be a dick right haha
i also have had 2 sets of 60lb injectors that never made it on the car also have the 2.6 pulley somewhere around my house i also have this H.I.D box sitting right next to me and one out in my shed for the fogs but i never installed them so yea

does ne1 know where i can hook up the h/l wire for the fogs?? that wire pisses me off lol
thats why i havent installed them

like as in where are we going to meet up??
depends where the meet is and wut not and ya we can get a big ass group together and we can do that **** and hopefully we get jesses 240 running by then the ******* starter is being retarded and wont let us turn the car over so we gave up and now we gotta turn the crank to see if the engine isn't seized up lol we gonna be some mad motha ******* if it is though.
When did Jesse get a 240? And when does he move to Texas to be a border patrol guy?
Old 12-15-2008, 08:13 PM

When did Jesse get a 240? And when does he move to Texas to be a border patrol guy?
haha good question and he got it like 4montahs ago when his g/fs brother totalled the s2gay
Old 12-15-2008, 08:28 PM

hey u guys remember me?? yea well i just got back from boot camp..everything is gonna be cool with me and deadzenn..but anyway long time no talk..i mite be at this meet...if thats cool??
Old 12-15-2008, 08:43 PM

haha ive never been to one is it similar to an espnzone?
Yeah I guess it is similar. I haven't been to an ESPN zone in some time though. I think there are a more games at D&B.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by sick_ss/sc
hey u guys remember me?? yea well i just got back from boot camp..everything is gonna be cool with me and deadzenn..but anyway long time no talk..i mite be at this meet...if thats cool??
Why wouldnt that be cool? What happend between you two?
Old 12-15-2008, 08:55 PM

man i basically "robbed" him..who knows..but i gotta take care of it..i just got back home sat..so its gonna be a couple days..
Old 12-15-2008, 09:04 PM

hey keith do you still have the mounts you want to trade hint hint and if you have anymore stuff you want to sell let me know i am game for some stuff

oh and josh if you want i could check on the front bumper extension for the ss/tc lip and see what my friend at the body shop would paint it for let me know oh and i am down for this meet i cant wait i have never been to a dave and busters

Quick Reply: Official VA/MD Dave and Busters spring meet 2009 ideas thread.