Mid East MI, IN, OH, KY, WV, and VA

Va. Beach/ Tidewater Thread Ver. 2.0

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 11:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Same thing with my setup, I could easily pulley down and injector up. It's nothing but more money being tossed into this car. I also believe in supporting mods, and doing the above there are some associated I'd consider key in keeping efficiency. Poor investment overall for the results in my book. Not insulting anyone else, I just don't have those "goals" with this car.

Fact is, I love my car. My setup is reliable and what I consider efficient, and I love driving it on a day-to-day basis and it's consistency. This has also proven itself with running Daniel, hate to bring that up and pick on the guy. Not trying to. It proves what I've felt all along though and what I see in this community as a flaw.

I'm not dyno'ing my car to please anybody else next weekend, hell I have expectations and if I don't see them. Oh well. I will not be disappointed, just informed. If I succeed, so be it, I'll be proud. Do I think my setup is impressive? No. However do I think the results are considering it? I'm hoping so.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:08 AM

ill race all of you lil ricers in my hemi powered tri cycle
Old 02-22-2010, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by agitator
ill race all of you lil ricers in my hemi powered tri cycle
I'll take that bet and I'll use my sons Duracell powered Power Wheels Explorer It has a turbo/super/pro charger in it
Old 02-22-2010, 08:08 AM

ill use my mario kart.... you may get me off the line but once i used the blue turtle shell it takes out the lead

Old 02-22-2010, 08:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
it wasnt a shot to everyone you guys took it the wrong way. Ive done my fair share of helping guys in the community. I told steve i would do his trans job, and also said i would help with his downpipe. I repaired daniels head on his car when if it werent for what i did he would have had to buy another one and replace it. When i say cobalt guys im not refering to people on this site, im refering to the usual cobalt crowd that has developed a bad name for themselves. And connor your forgetting one thing about the ASE tests not only is it a test but you have to have the required experience and TIME under ur belt to even take the tests. so carry on i wont be frequenting the boards anymore.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:14 AM

It's been a while since i've seen a wall of text like that
Old 02-22-2010, 10:38 AM

at this rate this post will reach 3000 pages in 2 weeks lol
Old 02-22-2010, 11:01 AM

agreed. for sure
Old 02-22-2010, 11:02 AM

yup, it'll be there soon
Old 02-22-2010, 11:26 AM

but least there is no more tension among everyone lol
Old 02-22-2010, 12:04 PM

for now
Old 02-22-2010, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by zrated89
it wasnt a shot to everyone you guys took it the wrong way. Ive done my fair share of helping guys in the community. I told steve i would do his trans job, and also said i would help with his downpipe. I repaired daniels head on his car when if it werent for what i did he would have had to buy another one and replace it. When i say cobalt guys im not refering to people on this site, im refering to the usual cobalt crowd that has developed a bad name for themselves. And connor your forgetting one thing about the ASE tests not only is it a test but you have to have the required experience and TIME under ur belt to even take the tests. so carry on i wont be frequenting the boards anymore.
I didn't forget. I just didn't think it was relevant at the time. I know about the ASE Certification because my company just signed me up to take the parts test.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:41 PM

Ya'll chill now!!

Actin' like a bunch of Cobalt Kids...

No need for BS here... You got the POWAH... well carry your ass to All Aspects this Sat. for our dyno day!! Put up or shut up, for only $45 for 3 pulls!!

Experience.... ****, Kenny, I had a lot more experience than you before you were even born!! j/k

I used to tune chariots during the Roman Empire!!
Old 02-22-2010, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by BennyHHR
Ya'll chill now!!

No need for BS here... You got the POWAH... well carry your ass to All Aspects this Sat. for our dyno day!! Put up or shut up, for only $45 for 3 pulls!!

Experience.... ****, Kenny, I had a lot more experience than you before you were even born!! j/k

Old 02-22-2010, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by SRodSS007
ill use my mario kart.... you may get me off the line but once i used the blue turtle shell it takes out the lead

FORGET THAT!!!! ILL USE MY NEWS PAPER BIKE FROM FAMILY GUY BEAT YALL SO BAD YALL BE SAYING " BRING YOUR LITTLE FAT ASS BACK HERE"
Old 02-22-2010, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by BennyHHR
Ya'll chill now!!

LOL. Nice. I'll even run stock 2.4. Well I did remove that airbox silencer thingamajig.

Well...maybe not but I do plan on coming. Lol. May be in trouble tho. Steve says 64 east and when I get to the exit call him. That's got me slightly worried. Can anyone here vouch for Steve-O's sense of direction?
Old 02-22-2010, 05:45 PM

Well looks like iv missed out on some interesting post. Didnt even know there was a new thread going on.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:04 PM

guys, this is how a group is built. no one sits around and waits for **** to get done. that's why i started a new thread. things were taken the wrong way, and now everyone starts posting again. let's not be a bunch of bitches and actually get together for actual meets. standing around in a parking lot does nothing for me. well besides my knees hurting and all. track time will come; good times will ensue. but two things will have to stand. 1) when something comes up for the group, everyone that can needs to show. 2) if there's work to be done to your car, then you need to help, and learn , instead of standing around and just watching. if you choose to watch, i will choose not to help. that was one of the biggest things blown out of proportion in this. i know what kenny what trying to say.

we have this dyno meet coming up, and we need to be there. i have a broke dick car, and i'm still going. i expect people from here to show.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:21 PM

i would love to come, but ships underways dont help much.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:32 PM

what base and ship are you on? i'm on the mason.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:39 PM

Norfolk, and the worlds greatest's warship. The Bush..... HA hAHahahHAH...fml.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:42 PM

The Bush is costing us Dan and Joe 3.

See you all Saturday.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Deathscythe
guys, this is how a group is built. no one sits around and waits for **** to get done. that's why i started a new thread. things were taken the wrong way, and now everyone starts posting again. let's not be a bunch of bitches and actually get together for actual meets. standing around in a parking lot does nothing for me. well besides my knees hurting and all. track time will come; good times will ensue. but two things will have to stand. 1) when something comes up for the group, everyone that can needs to show. 2) if there's work to be done to your car, then you need to help, and learn , instead of standing around and just watching. if you choose to watch, i will choose not to help. that was one of the biggest things blown out of proportion in this. i know what kenny what trying to say.

we have this dyno meet coming up, and we need to be there. i have a broke dick car, and i'm still going. i expect people from here to show.
i feel you on that D, when is that dyno meet?

Originally Posted by Deathscythe

i feel you on that D, what time is that dyno meet and where its at?

Last edited by SLAUGHTERBALT; 02-22-2010 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-22-2010, 07:38 PM

it's on saturday at this place called all aspects. i'll get you the info for it.

oh..., and **** the bush.

Last edited by Deathscythe; 02-22-2010 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-22-2010, 07:44 PM

oh..., and **** the bush.

took the words right outta my mouth.

Quick Reply: Va. Beach/ Tidewater Thread Ver. 2.0