New Members Check In!! If you're new to CobaltSS, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Cobalt!!

Hey guys a little help?

Old 04-25-2017, 07:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys a little help?

Hello everyone. How is it going? Can anyone please help me, I am not really new to the forum. I joined many years ago when I bough my 06SS/SC, but just never really posted much. I looked around got some tips here and there and that was it.

Now it sadly is time to let the car go. I have to sell it to finance my new Canyon purchase.

My issue is that it will not allow me to start a new thread in the Classified's. Who do i need to talk to about this??

thanks.
Old 04-25-2017, 08:57 AM

Received 836 Likes on 733 Posts
You need to participate in the forums. You can't post a for sale thread with less than 5 or 10 posts.
Old 04-25-2017, 10:19 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
When able, good luck with the sale. I absolutely love the new Canyons and Colorados.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks for the information guys. I had a feeling that was it, but couldn't find where it said that specifically.

Yes the Gen 2 Canyon Colorado's are sweet. I have basically the one i want pick out its just selling the Cobalt and my ZR-2 to fund the purchase. Living in Northern IN unfortunately i need a truck that i can drive 12 months out of the year a lot more that I need the car that can do 5 ish.

Search this Thread