Nitrous Oxide N20

NX Your new nitrous sponsor.

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 11:11 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
NX Your new nitrous sponsor.

We should have the paperwork through in the next day or two.

I will be helping with any installs, tech and some product specials. We carry a huge line of nitrous products from our maximizer 3 progressive controller and our boost reference stand alones fuel systems to plumbing direct ports or a good budget nozzle system perfect for small shot on a FI motor.

I also hope to really get this section going. You guys are a perfect platform for nitrous. i think it really should have came from the factory for you guys. Also if anyone has had an issues with tech, tune ups, or products from NX or anyone else let me know. Im going to work on setting you guys up with application specific kit possible as well as a forum wide discount.

Let me know what I can do to help.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
welcome sounds like you have the right mentality on this site to get some business interested in seeing application specific kits...
Old 07-21-2010, 11:18 AM

Thanks sir. Im going to get some feedback from you guys and see what the universal kits dont really provide for you. If you guys just need some custom length hoses or a purge kit that we set up to spray on the intercooler. We will get it done. And all the tech support you could ask for.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:19 AM

good stuff introduce yourself to the nitrous forum if that is aloud (forum rules / mods can be quite picky ) i'd say the guys in there will give u a better idea what the universal's do and dont do

edit: DOH! this is the nitrous forum! damn u homepage....
Old 07-21-2010, 11:26 AM
I'm too JDM for you

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
would be a great vendor. maybe you can steer this forums fear of nitrous away. haha i ran a universal v8 kit on my car for quite some time up to a 100 shot flawlessly. great products
Old 07-21-2010, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Whitty
good stuff introduce yourself to the nitrous forum if that is aloud (forum rules / mods can be quite picky ) i'd say the guys in there will give u a better idea what the universal's do and dont do

edit: DOH! this is the nitrous forum! damn u homepage....
: Got it.
Originally Posted by BLAZIN07SS
would be a great vendor. maybe you can steer this forums fear of nitrous away. haha i ran a universal v8 kit on my car for quite some time up to a 100 shot flawlessly. great products
Thanks sir. I have noticed a lot of the younger guys (Im 21 BTW) just havent been around it. Hopefully I can pass on some knowledge and really get the nitrous section going.
Old 07-21-2010, 05:49 PM

Now since my buddy also sales NX items trough his business I want to know what kind pricing you have you can PM me if you are cheaper then what I can get from him its a sure deal
Old 07-21-2010, 05:51 PM

I'm scared of N2O HELP ME
Old 07-21-2010, 08:15 PM

Awesome! Can't wait!
Old 07-22-2010, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by rollingboostedss
Now since my buddy also sales NX items trough his business I want to know what kind pricing you have you can PM me if you are cheaper then what I can get from him its a sure deal
Will send you a pm before the day is out.

Originally Posted by SloBaltS/C
I'm scared of N2O HELP ME
Im going to start with some basic tech threads and probably a sale to get some things going.

Originally Posted by leviticus88
Awesome! Can't wait!
Thanks sir.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:00 AM

are you in Wichita Falls, Texas?
Old 07-22-2010, 10:30 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
One of the things I would like to see is a custom solenoids mounting plate for the LSJ. Its seems pretty popular to mount the solenoids in this location. I would like a new bracket to mount a 3rd solenoid for my purge kit.

Old 07-22-2010, 02:00 PM

Thanks for the pics and feedback.

So would a Wet nozzle setup designed around a clean bracket using that location and a set of hoses already perfect length be something you guys would want?

Originally Posted by Chinelli3589
are you in Wichita Falls, Texas?
Yes sir.

Last edited by Nitrousexpress; 07-22-2010 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-22-2010, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Nitrousexpress
Thanks for the pics and feedback.

So would a Wet nozzle setup designed around a clean bracket using that location and a set of hoses already perfect length be something you guys would want?

Yes sir.
Absolutley!

But I'm also trying to keep my install as hidden as possible. I'm hoping to install the solenoids under the driver side headlight or behind the front grill.
Any thoughts.

So far the bottle has been mounted and I have started the wiring.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:21 PM

Received 60 Likes on 60 Posts
Just an FYI, there's a great spot on the bottom of the ABS mounting bracket, on the lower drivers side frame rail, that you can stick the 'noids on and they are almost totally out of view. Also close to the nozzle location for ease of use.

Welcome aboard NX!!
Old 07-22-2010, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by ItalianJoe1
Just an FYI, there's a great spot on the bottom of the ABS mounting bracket, on the lower drivers side frame rail, that you can stick the 'noids on and they are almost totally out of view. Also close to the nozzle location for ease of use.

Welcome aboard NX!!
Awesome Information! Thanks

How far can the Solenoids be from the Fuel Rail and the Nozzle location before it effects performance and safety?
Old 07-23-2010, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by ItalianJoe1

Welcome aboard NX!!
Thanks sir. Have a picture?

Awesome Information! Thanks

How far can the Solenoids be from the Fuel Rail and the Nozzle location before it effects performance and safety?
The lines that can effect or hurt performance is the lines from the solenoids to your method of spraying. The reason behind this is it will simply take longer to get the nozzle/direct port/plate. The reason for not having the fuel one super long is lean spikes. Some people exaggerate how bad lean spikes are but they're not what you want especially on a FI street car. Fuel is flowing at 55-60 psi. Nitrous comes screaming out at 900-1100 so the nitrous is going to reach the nozzle first. This fact actually has a lot to do designing many of the parts that go in the nitrous system.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:08 AM
I'm too JDM for you

the only picture i have of my old nitrous express set-up

Old 07-23-2010, 11:02 AM

Having the fuel port right there, we can come up with a killer looking setup for you guys I think. Im talking with the guys about the bracket as well.

I was thinking about offering up a special for a week or so just as "house warming" thing per say. What would you guys like to see?
Old 07-23-2010, 11:49 AM

Received 60 Likes on 60 Posts
Thanks sir. Have a picture?

The lines that can effect or hurt performance is the lines from the solenoids to your method of spraying. The reason behind this is it will simply take longer to get the nozzle/direct port/plate. The reason for not having the fuel one super long is lean spikes. Some people exaggerate how bad lean spikes are but they're not what you want especially on a FI street car. Fuel is flowing at 55-60 psi. Nitrous comes screaming out at 900-1100 so the nitrous is going to reach the nozzle first. This fact actually has a lot to do designing many of the parts that go in the nitrous system.
No picture, but if you look at the picture above, you can see a couple metal lines under the intake, that's the ABS unit. There are some 13mm bolts that attach it. I used one to stick my 'noids on. Only real obvious part of the kit was the fuel line coming off the rail.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:15 PM

What im thinking is a custom bracket setup and a fitting to put on the rail so you dont have the big bend right there with braided line. Would that have made it easier and cleaner?

Im working on getting a local cobalt so we can do some testing. Thanks again for all the good feedback.
Old 07-23-2010, 12:18 PM

this is perfect.. this was the next step in my build
Old 07-23-2010, 01:32 PM

What im thinking is a custom bracket setup and a fitting to put on the rail so you dont have the big bend right there with braided line. Would that have made it easier and cleaner?

Im working on getting a local cobalt so we can do some testing. Thanks again for all the good feedback.
That would be very nice! It would eliminate the need for the fitting and adapter i'm using.
http://www.ottperformance.com/store/...tting-9p22.htm
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RUS-660061/
Old 07-23-2010, 01:56 PM
I'm too JDM for you

That would be very nice! It would eliminate the need for the fitting and adapter i'm using.
http://www.ottperformance.com/store/...tting-9p22.htm
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/RUS-660061/
a -4AN fitting screws right onto the test port on the fuel rail. why do you need adapters
Old 07-23-2010, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by BLAZIN07SS
a -4AN fitting screws right onto the test port on the fuel rail. why do you need adapters
I don't,
I just didn't want the fuel line sticking stright up and I didn't want to remove or cut the fuel rail cover.
Also, I will have a fuel pressure transducer connected to that port and I will read the value through my Interceptor 5V input.

This way it will be really easy to hide and look much cleaner.

I'm just picky about my engine bay I guess.

Quick Reply: NX Your new nitrous sponsor.