North Central ND, SD, MN, and WI

North Dakota ?? Anyone else here??

Old 03-31-2009, 10:17 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Yeah man you can get it! I'm waiting to send my tune to Area47 for him to remap it for my 60's. Gotta put in my heat exchanger too. I just got my WOT box in and all i can say is its so sick!

Is your 2.8 for the GM hub or ZZP 5screw hub?
Old 04-01-2009, 02:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The pulley is from SMOOTHFLOW PULLEYS outa MN the have a pulley as low as 2.7 for the GM STAGE HUB!!!! i put it on with my GM Stage II Belt n it was slippin at idle....so i got the ZZP oversize 3" pulley...probably gon get the ZZP tensioner with my core refund from the 2-pass end plate!!! me waitin on the Wideband n Aeroforce SS gauge for my pillar but gon try to get this stuff on the engine within the next 2 weeks!!!

Ravotus...sounds great probably be one of my next purchase...i think i wanna take a look at it sumtime once the snow is gone!!!! we'll all havta meet up once again for a cruize!!! n I got the black one with the Halo's fatass black 18" wheels wit chrome daggers on 'em...it's dropped n tricked out....one of the first or the first in town!!!

Old 04-01-2009, 02:21 PM

Damn dude I'm getting a 2.8 but i have the zzp hub. Ill just order one i think they are like $50 is all. You should get a wot box tho Jesse, They are SO BADASS!!! Then I gotta put in my heat exchanger, 60's, 2.8, and t00n that bitch!
Old 04-01-2009, 02:21 PM

Damn dude I'm getting a 2.8 but i have the zzp hub. Ill just order one i think they are like $50 is all. You should get a wot box tho Jesse, They are SO BADASS!!! Then I gotta put in my heat exchanger, 60's, 2.8, and t00n that bitch!
Old 04-01-2009, 06:28 PM

Wow Wolfman, that is one sexy car. We definitely will have to once all of this snow is gone.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by InfraRedline
I also offer ZZP style pulleys, feel free to PM!

Nate
Smoothflow Pulleys
Old 04-10-2009, 10:53 PM

Wolf were you on main last night around midnight or so? I think I saw you, or at least someone with a black SS with blacked out taillights and halos.
Old 04-12-2009, 03:08 AM

Might have been my friend troy. Could have been Jesse tho (wolf) cause my friend said he raced Jesse last night in his wrx.

Oh and I officially shoot flames between shifts now! I welded in a test pipe on my vibrant DP today. Catless + WOT box = flames FTMFW!!!

Last edited by InfraRedline; 04-12-2009 at 02:05 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:11 PM

Haha thats kickass! Wish mine could do that

Finally got my intake installed though. I'll put some pics up pretty soon (seriously though, you know what an intake looks like....)
Old 04-12-2009, 02:07 PM

Now its just time for exhaust work ravotus!

And which halos are you going with black or chrome? Cause troy has a set of chromies he wants to sell. Personally I would go black though
Old 04-12-2009, 07:16 PM

I'm thinking of letting my warranty wear out before exhaust (another year or so and/or 9k miles). I've heard that will usually void it.

As far as halos, yeah, definitely black.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:41 PM

Yeah it would suck if you had to take off exhaust every time you wanted to bring it in for warranty work.

Also, do you have a "I love my chevy" sticker in your back window?
Old 04-13-2009, 01:04 PM

Wouldn't Worry Much Bout It!!

Originally Posted by Ravotus
I'm thinking of letting my warranty wear out before exhaust (another year or so and/or 9k miles). I've heard that will usually void it.

As far as halos, yeah, definitely black.
I took mine to Puklich and they ran a test code 420....exhaust....so they looked at the O2 sensors n all that such...they called me n told me what it was and i told them don't worry bout it i don't want it fixed....that the only time they asked me bout it....i had sum other work done on my charger and they didn't even ask bout the intake, overdrive pulley, injectors, or oversized throttle body with "Edlebrock" sticker on it (even though it just a GM 5.3V8...hehe ) they kinda know it's modded...the only way they'll screw ya is if an inspector gets called out...or they just wanna be dicks....i told them what i had done and they were pretty good bout gettin round it!!!
BUT NOT SUMTHING THATS FUN IF THEY DO.....i know Eide will not warrenty if they find aftermarket parts AT ALL!!!!
mine is at the very end of its warrenty now....so not much for me to really worry bout...i got screwed; 2months after i bought mine they got the 60/100....i have the 36/60 warrenty!!!

Might have been my friend troy. Could have been Jesse tho (wolf) cause my friend said he raced Jesse last night in his wrx.

Oh and I officially shoot flames between shifts now! I welded in a test pipe on my vibrant DP today. Catless + WOT box = flames FTMFW!!!
ya we kinda threw down....it was more like him takin off....me spinnin tires catchin up....then radar flies balzy off the walzy....n pretty much slammed on da brakes....bout a 5-45 pull i would say....my 2nd was pretty much topped out, but spinnin' the whole time from 15-40!!! either way he got me off the line no prob....i may have, but doubtfully, caught up!!

My fricken Dualpass "option B" wouldn't bleed thru the system like they say (it is now properly working tho)....so on sunday here i took the hoses apart and run a funnel on one end dumpin in coolant n 5 gallon bucket off the otherside catchin it....once everything is full now it fine though!! so i was runnin insane IAT2 temps!!! n not boostin properly cuz my tensioner is so sloppy now (it's horrible guys...moves like 1/4 side to side from the stud bolt on the engine)....ZZP gave me the wrong pulley (non-ribbed 3.5; so i'm waitin for that in the mail) and waiting for the core deposit back form them to get a new adjustable tensioner from ZZP...so my car isn't functioning properly!!! but hopefully all goes well here this week!!! Still gotta put my aeroforce in and waitin' for da wideband in da mail as well.....got the ZZP GaugePod and DAMN SO IT SEXY.....looks like stock....only BETTER!!!

Last edited by WolfmanKiknAzz; 04-13-2009 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-13-2009, 01:59 PM

Yeah I'm not sure if you would take that wrx cause its pretty quick. But hes pretty ****** cocky with it, dont get me wrong hes a friend of mine but around cars he gets cocky.

On another note I'm putting my heat exchanger on this weekend and doing the hatrickstu mod. Then when I get my tune I'm throwing the 60's and 2.8 in!
Old 04-13-2009, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by WolfmanKiknAzz
I took mine to Puklich and they ran a test code 420....exhaust....so they looked at the O2 sensors n all that such...they called me n told me what it was and i told them don't worry bout it i don't want it fixed....that the only time they asked me bout it....i had sum other work done on my charger and they didn't even ask bout the intake, overdrive pulley, injectors, or oversized throttle body with "Edlebrock" sticker on it (even though it just a GM 5.3V8...hehe ) they kinda know it's modded...the only way they'll screw ya is if an inspector gets called out...or they just wanna be dicks....i told them what i had done and they were pretty good bout gettin round it!!!
BUT NOT SUMTHING THATS FUN IF THEY DO.....i know Eide will not warrenty if they find aftermarket parts AT ALL!!!!
mine is at the very end of its warrenty now....so not much for me to really worry bout...i got screwed; 2months after i bought mine they got the 60/100....i have the 36/60 warrenty!!!
Sounds like Puklich is the way to go then for warranty work? I bought from resslers but I heard they're pretty big dicks when it comes to servicing. I know a guy that works at puklich and they seem pretty cool.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:24 PM

Not to mention with HPTuners we can delete any code that would happen to pop up lol
Old 04-13-2009, 04:28 PM

Sounds useful... Do you know of anyone who has one?
Old 04-13-2009, 06:30 PM

Yeah I'm not sure if you would take that wrx cause its pretty quick. But hes pretty ****** cocky with it, dont get me wrong hes a friend of mine but around cars he gets cocky.

On another note I'm putting my heat exchanger on this weekend and doing the hatrickstu mod. Then when I get my tune I'm throwing the 60's and 2.8 in!
he seemed kinda cocky with it....i probably shouldn't have even been drivin at that point in time...so i wasn't tryin' to get pulled over!!!

Originally Posted by Ravotus
Sounds useful... Do you know of anyone who has one?
you are talkin to the only ppl in bismarck that have registered there cobalts and ions on HPTuners i think....tayler (infra) got one....been tuned with my car....tyler's too i think....couple of us....talk to Infra....like $100 thru HP credits n talk to him on pricing for usin it man!!!
Old 04-14-2009, 12:58 AM

Yeah Nick if you ever wanna use it you can just pay for the credits ($100) and we can tweak your car as many times as we want. We won't wanna touch the AFR unless you get a wideband like me and Jesse but we can advance your tuning and get you some more power.
Old 04-15-2009, 08:55 AM

I live in fargo with my blue/silver redline any cobalt ss here we should meet up one night.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:31 AM

Ah another rlf member. Roderick you should come to the track in Sabin with us in June!
Old 04-15-2009, 11:01 PM

Ah another rlf member. Roderick you should come to the track in Sabin with us in June!
ok sounds good to me. whats the day in june
Old 04-15-2009, 11:06 PM

Yeah Nick if you ever wanna use it you can just pay for the credits ($100) and we can tweak your car as many times as we want. We won't wanna touch the AFR unless you get a wideband like me and Jesse but we can advance your tuning and get you some more power.
That would be awesome, we'll maybe have to do that sometime. Still debating if I want to order sportlines....
Old 04-15-2009, 11:59 PM

Sportlines are sweet, but progress springs are cheaper...just dont know if they make them for non SS.

Roderick, it is Saturday June 20th. Tintmasters is holding their street legal drags at the track which they do 4 times a year
Old 04-16-2009, 12:35 AM

damn, june 20th. i'll be driving out to ohio for the GM bash and then heading out to the east coast

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: North Dakota ?? Anyone else here??