North Central ND, SD, MN, and WI

terror on hwy 100 street

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 11:44 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation terror on hwy 100 street

so i had a very close call tonight i went down to hwy.... witch if ur from se wisconsin that is the place to be if ur car is tight ****.. "mine is because its a cobalt" i lined up with a honda civic that was slammed down and had a huge fart can on the back " this car was ricey" the other car lined up next to me was a nissan setra spec v type r " it was a nice car im not going to hate on him" any who light turns green and i was the first off of it. we all where even for about half a block then the sentra and i pulled away on the honda " because it was a pile of ****" we stayed head to head for another few block then out of no wear a freakn suv pulls out in front of us. i look and saw the honda backed off and the guy in the setra screams down a gear i almost lock them up down shift and then switch in to the next lane all while praying to god that i make it though this in one piece so i can make my car payment next week... need less to say i feel i learned a lesson... soccer moms are totaly blind to street racing when they are on ther " ******* cell phonessssssssssssss" so we all pull up to the next light and talki about how we thought that this is going to be the "one time" we just may not make it. but i whent from 75 80 ish to a freakn crawl quick fast and in a hurry i think im going to drive like a grandma for now on...
Old 10-29-2006, 11:53 AM

well....periods DO help with reading paragraphs, but i think i udnerstand. yea, they are all stupid when on their phones, i have to dodge them even going the speed limit. our brakes are amazing, by the way. and now you know. stay safe.
Old 10-29-2006, 12:36 PM

yeah hwy 100 would be a crazy place to race just do to the fact that there is a lot of day to day drivers on it so its really only smart to race later at night but not really that smart to race because there are cops on it from time to time so you have to pick and choose when you race but i dont know how much hp those sentras have so they keep up pretty good then? i have a ss with stage 2 i wonder if they can keep up well later man sounds like u still saved your car and wouldnt be racing to much what kind of balt you got? well holla
Old 10-29-2006, 12:38 PM

yes . bitch about the soccer mom pulling out infront of the 3 racers. im pretty sure she didnt expect you ass's going 80mph . gezzz. but needless to say im glad nobody got hurt.
Old 10-29-2006, 08:17 PM

Since god let you slide on this one you should drive slower, 80 in a 40 is a good way to end your life early. Keep it slow so people that like to drive the hwy at the speed limit can!

I'm guessing your 16-17ish and don't have an SS!!!!!
Old 10-29-2006, 08:33 PM
Banned

na im 18 and she was drinking and it wa like 11 at night she almost got hit crossing the street on the other side of the road.... nissan sentra claim to have 170 ish horse but its a lie motor trend dyno'd and they ony have 152 or something close to that at the wheel... so an ls can keep up to a novice driver in one. im sure an ss would walk away on it.. i think the new sentra spec v type r's are faster but the older ones are not as fast as they make them out to be. as far as the police go it seemed like a gost town but i think it is because its really kinda late in the year for the whole race scene.. " u know?"
Old 10-30-2006, 11:26 AM

i wish you would have lost control and hit a telephone pole, not killing yourself or hurting yourself, but wrecking your car, cuz you don't deserve to drive.

racing on city streets is stupid and pointless. and calling the person that is driving normal and idiot makes you a bigger idiot. learn from past mistakes on hwy. every year there is at least one innocent person that dies on highway cuz of morons like you.

i would take this one time as a sign from god to stop. next time you most likely won't be so lucky. you'll either kill someone and end up in jail for life, or be killed. not worth it in my opinion to be tough **** to a bunch of immature idiots.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by BoltZ22
i wish you would have lost control and hit a telephone pole, not killing yourself or hurting yourself, but wrecking your car, cuz you don't deserve to drive.

racing on city streets is stupid and pointless. and calling the person that is driving normal and idiot makes you a bigger idiot. learn from past mistakes on hwy. every year there is at least one innocent person that dies on highway cuz of morons like you.

i would take this one time as a sign from god to stop. next time you most likely won't be so lucky. you'll either kill someone and end up in jail for life, or be killed. not worth it in my opinion to be tough **** to a bunch of immature idiots.

never wish harm on anyone for any reason. even if not physical. plus, nobody savors your opinion when you come across like you did.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:33 AM

yea street raceingi isint the smartest thing there to much stuff that can happen.on the highway theres still a change put not as much. also here in CT you can get a ticket for being on your cellphone when your driveing is that the same in all your states?
Old 10-30-2006, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by campo165
never wish harm on anyone for any reason. even if not physical. plus, nobody savors your opinion when you come across like you did.
please tell me where i wished harm on him?

wish you would have lost control and hit a telephone pole, not killing yourself or hurting yourself, but wrecking your car, cuz you don't deserve to drive.
in my opinion, anyone stupid enough to race on normal streets and then call normal drivers idiots cuz they almost plowed into that person going well over the speed limit, DOESN'T DESERVE TO DRIVE!

and quite frankly, you're down in FL, you don't have a clue what hwy 100 is like. its a bunch of idiotic teenagers driving like morons through a heavy populated area. if you were up this way and have seen/heard of how many innocent people have died because of idiots like the original poster in this thread, you'd have the same opinion as me. and if you didn't and thought it was still alrite, we'll your not worth the air your breath.
Old 10-30-2006, 04:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wishing bad on someone = bad karma for you! Its a HUGE no no.

Andnexttimethinkaboutpuntuationbecauseitsjustasimp ortantasthespacebetweenwords!
Old 10-30-2006, 04:18 PM

Yea, racing on hwy 100 isnt the greatest idea. I have done it many times, and I ended up getting pulled over for street racing this last July. $300 and 6 points. Plus, if you go to court, they will not reduce the ticket. I would still go down on sundays, but thats it. BTW, what kinda balt' are you drivin?
Old 10-30-2006, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by BoltZ22
please tell me where i wished harm on him?

in my opinion, anyone stupid enough to race on normal streets and then call normal drivers idiots cuz they almost plowed into that person going well over the speed limit, DOESN'T DESERVE TO DRIVE!

and quite frankly, you're down in FL, you don't have a clue what hwy 100 is like. its a bunch of idiotic teenagers driving like morons through a heavy populated area. if you were up this way and have seen/heard of how many innocent people have died because of idiots like the original poster in this thread, you'd have the same opinion as me. and if you didn't and thought it was still alrite, we'll your not worth the air your breath.
im not here to argue, just people with respect and dignity do not wish bad upon others. It is also not cool to tell other people they 'aren't worth the air they breath' just because they found you disrepectful and wishing harm on another. Harm isn't always physical. Oh, and I didn't say it was alright, but I do not have the right to talk to him like his father.

As for highway 100, I have never driven there, but you have never driven I-4 at 5pm or alafaya trail or 408 during rush hour. Orlando is hard to compare to anywhere else in the United States traffic-wise. I am sure I have experienced something close to highway 100.
Old 10-30-2006, 04:20 PM

One more thing, I've never heard of a Sentra Spec-V Type R, what year was it?
Old 10-30-2006, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Cobalt_SSTuner
Yea, racing on hwy 100 isnt the greatest idea. I have done it many times, and I ended up getting pulled over for street racing this last July. $300 and 6 points. Plus, if you go to court, they will not reduce the ticket. I would still go down on sundays, but thats it. BTW, what kinda balt' are you drivin?
I got a ticket last March by HWY 100 and Beliot racing a 05 GTO, somehow I managed to win the race. Actually we both got nailed. I think I learned my lesson and now keep it at the track.

As far as the name calling, there is no point to it. BoltZ22, are saying you have never done anything compulsive on the street?
Old 10-30-2006, 04:31 PM

Yea it sucks gettin pulled over
Old 10-30-2006, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by tomt5078
Since god let you slide on this one you should drive slower, 80 in a 40 is a good way to end your life early. Keep it slow so people that like to drive the hwy at the speed limit can!

I'm guessing your 16-17ish and don't have an SS!!!!!
STFU!!! You're acting like you are all innocent. NOT!!!
Old 10-30-2006, 04:53 PM
Banned

ive got a really clean driving history.... this is probly the secound time ive raced my car on the street. im not a guy who is doing burnys at ever stop light.. she pulled out last minute by the way if i was going the speed limit it would have gone down the same way just alittle bit slower.. that fact that BoltZ22 wishes ill apon me is to bad... " that makes me a sad panda" but i dont denie that driving over the speed limit is the " RIGHT THING"
Old 10-30-2006, 04:57 PM

I still never heard of a sentra spec v type r
Old 10-30-2006, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by nramlow2006
na im 18 and she was drinking and it wa like 11 at night she almost got hit crossing the street on the other side of the road.... nissan sentra claim to have 170 ish horse but its a lie motor trend dyno'd and they ony have 152 or something close to that at the wheel... so an ls can keep up to a novice driver in one. im sure an ss would walk away on it.. i think the new sentra spec v type r's are faster but the older ones are not as fast as they make them out to be. as far as the police go it seemed like a gost town but i think it is because its really kinda late in the year for the whole race scene.. " u know?"
Yeah, but they only weight 2700 lbs and they turn out around 185 ftlb of torque.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:08 PM
Banned

this is true
Old 10-30-2006, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by Cobalt_SSTuner
I still never heard of a sentra spec v type r
Could he have bought all the R-tune parts and then slapped an R on it because it's the ricer thing to do?
Old 10-30-2006, 05:13 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by campo165
im not here to argue, just people with respect and dignity do not wish bad upon others. It is also not cool to tell other people they 'aren't worth the air they breath' just because they found you disrepectful and wishing harm on another. Harm isn't always physical. Oh, and I didn't say it was alright, but I do not have the right to talk to him like his father.

As for highway 100, I have never driven there, but you have never driven I-4 at 5pm or alafaya trail or 408 during rush hour. Orlando is hard to compare to anywhere else in the United States traffic-wise. I am sure I have experienced something close to highway 100.
I know I don't live in the Wisconsin area but someone showed me this thread...

Bolt no where wished harm on the person. Heck, he even re-quoted himself and bolded where he said he wished no harm on him but just so he totals his car cause he felt he doesn't deserve one.

Now, I will say that we have all street raced (or alot of us atleast) but we all recognize the dangers that come with it and that it is dumb...which is why I don't do it often at all or atleast do it on less trafficed areas but I really don't race people. I'm more involved with my responsiblities of life than racing some kid for the most part.

I'm not going to give someone a speach about street racing BUT I will say that complaining that some lady was on her cell phone and didn't recognize the 3 compact cars that feel they have to prove themselves by racing down a public highway and almost hit you is INCREDIBLEY foolish. You need to not blame anyone but yourself. If you were driving like a civilized person and doing the speed limit, this wouldn't have been the issue.

For all you know she was calling to make sure her kids were safe asleep in bed. You could have taken a life that night, thats the point. My biggest reason I stopped street racing for the most part (besides just being paranoid about getting caught) but cause I have a now 1 year old son. When a life is taken, it effects everyone around them...you're not just taking a life but you're taking away part of other people cause we are all emotionally attached.

Also, another thing I found disturbing is that you're praying to god that you don't get into an accident...not cause you savor your life...not cause you don't want to take someone elses life...not cause you feared injury on anyone...cause you wanted to make your next car payment? That leads me to believe that you have no full idea of life and that you don't care about your own life. If you had hit that lady in the van and you're left in the hospital injured, car mangled up...I'm sure as hell the last thing you'd be thinking about is your car payment.

You seem to show no remorse as far as almost causing an accident and I find that disturbing. I think you need to re-think life and priorities in life.

But it's your life, you do what you want.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Banned

Wait so the ******* that was street racing is mad at the soccer mom who pulled out of a parking lot onto a street with a posted speed limit? I think you need to re-evaluate your reasoning abilities.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by StinkBOMB
Could he have bought all the R-tune parts and then slapped an R on it because it's the ricer thing to do?
I think he stole the emblem/decal from a civic or something and put it on his car

Quick Reply: terror on hwy 100 street