North Central ND, SD, MN, and WI

terror on hwy 100 street

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 08:39 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by SS4ME
You didn't say stop but you did enough preaching about how it is a bad idea, which most people understand!
hahaha

Funny...you probably didn't even attempt to read most of what I wrote. And no, I didn't preach to him that it was a bad idea to race.
Old 10-30-2006, 08:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NJHK
hahaha

Funny...you probably didn't even attempt to read most of what I wrote. And no, I didn't preach to him that it was a bad idea to race.
Who gives a crap if the guy shows no remorse! You can't change that. You are continuing on this, so yes you are preaching IMO.
Old 10-30-2006, 08:49 PM

Who gives a crap if the guy shows no remorse! You can't change that. You are continuing on this, so yes you are preaching IMO.
I don't care really...just having a discussion...

and by the way, I like how you just changed the subject that I was preaching about street racing into preaching in general. Good one.

To be totally honest, I'm just giving him some insight on some things. Maybe if you took the time to read my responses instead stop assuming I'm some anti-street racing **** whos saying he's going to hell for it, you'd see what I'm talking about.
Old 10-30-2006, 08:58 PM

If you have an education, atleast use some of it. You don't have to spell everything correctly or not make errors cause people make mistakes but there is a line for most people. Your initial post had no punctuation, tons of grammatical errors and it was nothing but slang. It was just one long run on sentence.
To be honest with this post I do not understand what any of your points are now other then bringing someone down. With all the time you spent on this thread I will retract my preaching statement and change it BLABBING! Good day!
Old 10-30-2006, 09:01 PM

To be honest with this post I do not understand what any of your points are now other then bringing someone down. With all the time you spent on this thread I will retract my preaching statement and change it BLABBING! Good day!
Well thanks for blabbing with me.

I guess I won this argument.
Old 10-30-2006, 09:01 PM

I don't care really...just having a discussion...

and by the way, I like how you just changed the subject that I was preaching about street racing into preaching in general. Good one.

To be totally honest, I'm just giving him some insight on some things. Maybe if you took the time to read my responses instead stop assuming I'm some anti-street racing **** whos saying he's going to hell for it, you'd see what I'm talking about.

Read his post!!!!!

"But you are preaching" That pretty genaral to me!!!!!
Old 10-30-2006, 09:04 PM

I like pies.
Old 10-30-2006, 09:08 PM

Old 10-30-2006, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by tomt5078
Read his post!!!!!

Initially he quoted me saying:

Oh and I've done 125 in my car and it was fun as well but scary at the same time. I'm not here to preach at people to stop street racing, they do what they want.
and he said:

But you are preaching!
then I said:

I am? Ok, quote me where I said for him to stop street racing...
then he said:

You didn't say stop but you did enough preaching about how it is a bad idea, which most people understand!
then I said:

Then he wanted to change his statement as far as me "preaching" in general cause he couldn't prove his statement correct of me saying "that it was a bad idea".

So to you buddy, read everything before making a statement. He changed his "preaching" statement after he couldn't prove that I was saying it was a bad idea.
Old 10-30-2006, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by campo165
you are misunderstanding that you are a nobody to him, therefore your words mean nothing.
I might be new to this whole forum thing, but as far as I understand, you post something to get other people's opinions, and to get advice, etc. If I'm wrong please let me know...

Anyway, almost no one is innocent of street racing on here, and that's not the point. I 100% agree, I HATE people who talk on their cell phones and then do stupid **** because they're not paying attention. You just can't bitch about someone doing something stupid on the road when you, yourself are doing something stupid. Don't get me wrong, I love driving fast, very rarely do the speed limit myself (hell that's why I bought a SUPERCHARGED car...), but I also know that street racing is one of the dumbest things you can do. Don't bitch about other people doing stupid things when you're just as guilty....if you'd have been driving smart then you wouldn't have had to slam on your brakes, wouldn't have had to swerve as much, then you'd be able to bitch because she'd be totally at fault. It's just as much your fault as hers, so don't start a thread about something stupid that you've done.

On a side note, Sentra SE-R Spec V - pretty damn fast car...my friend just bought one, and he can keep up with my SS/SC pretty well. Granted I wasn't going all out but still....haha (not that I was racing or anything)

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone or blaming anyone, just saying you can't bitch at other people when you're at fault just as much
Old 10-30-2006, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by slvrcobaltscss
I might be new to this whole forum thing, but as far as I understand, you post something to get other people's opinions, and to get advice, etc. If I'm wrong please let me know...

Anyway, almost no one is innocent of street racing on here, and that's not the point. I 100% agree, I HATE people who talk on their cell phones and then do stupid **** because they're not paying attention. You just can't bitch about someone doing something stupid on the road when you, yourself are doing something stupid. Don't get me wrong, I love driving fast, very rarely do the speed limit myself (hell that's why I bought a SUPERCHARGED car...), but I also know that street racing is one of the dumbest things you can do. Don't bitch about other people doing stupid things when you're just as guilty....if you'd have been driving smart then you wouldn't have had to slam on your brakes, wouldn't have had to swerve as much, then you'd be able to bitch because she'd be totally at fault. It's just as much your fault as hers, so don't start a thread about something stupid that you've done.

On a side note, Sentra SE-R Spec V - pretty damn fast car...my friend just bought one, and he can keep up with my SS/SC pretty well. Granted I wasn't going all out but still....haha (not that I was racing or anything)

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone or blaming anyone, just saying you can't bitch at other people when you're at fault just as much
THANK YOU!
Old 10-30-2006, 09:50 PM

But you are preaching!
Where in this tiny little post did I say you were preaching about street racing? I guess you read between the lines. You may be right about me jumping the gun on you preaching but I surely was not wrong about you BLABBING!
Old 10-30-2006, 09:55 PM

Where in this tiny little post did I say you were preaching about street racing? I guess you read between the lines. You may be right about me jumping the gun on you preaching but I surely was not wrong about you BLABBING!
I insinuated it but you said it anyways buddy:

So um...

NJHK = 2
SS4Me = 0
Old 10-30-2006, 09:58 PM

I insinuated it but you said it anyways buddy:

So um...

NJHK = 2
SS4Me = 0
I don't now what you won but if it makes you feel better, good job. Get a life!
Old 10-30-2006, 10:05 PM

street racing is stupid, your **** is bigger then the person your arguing with, cobalts are faster then honda's.....(inserts insult of some kind)

there i think i finished the arguments.btw, IBTL
Old 10-30-2006, 10:12 PM

I don't now what you won but if it makes you feel better, good job. Get a life!
I don't win anything. I was just pointing out that this wasn't the 2nd time you tried to prove me wrong but you didn't.

Oh and as far as me "getting a life", funny you say that yet you keep responding back to me. I keep responding cause I like having the last word.
Old 10-30-2006, 10:16 PM
Banned

its not like i dont feel bad about everything that conspired.. "i do!" if i could go back i would... its plane and simple it would save all of us envolved the **** filled underwear.. but i cant go back so i wont bother stressing about going back. all i can do is build off it and well make better choices. these last few pages in this forum havent changed me at all because this is all **** that i know already or thoughts that have already passed though my head.. " a very thick one at that." as far as the bickering between people well do as u must it makes for interesting reading... lol

i dont feel i have to repent to u people for anything... judge me if u want thats ur deal im not the one u have to answer to in the end..

somebody stated that forums are open for thoughts and what not... i did post this with intent to get people talking and but to get preached to about right and wrong well thanks ma and pa but it isnt going to " change me" because i will change my self and my ways.. what happen was a very close call for me and i dont feel like going back to that.
so yeah i will drive a little more conservative.
Old 10-30-2006, 10:25 PM
Banned

a quote from brick " LOUD NOISES"
Old 10-30-2006, 10:28 PM
Banned

Idk? It Is What It Is
Old 10-30-2006, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by nramlow2006
its not like i dont feel bad about everything that conspired.. "i do!" if i could go back i would... its plane and simple it would save all of us envolved the **** filled underwear.. but i cant go back so i wont bother stressing about going back. all i can do is build off it and well make better choices. these last few pages in this forum havent changed me at all because this is all **** that i know already or thoughts that have already passed though my head.. " a very thick one at that." as far as the bickering between people well do as u must it makes for interesting reading... lol

i dont feel i have to repent to u people for anything... judge me if u want thats ur deal im not the one u have to answer to in the end..

somebody stated that forums are open for thoughts and what not... i did post this with intent to get people talking and but to get preached to about right and wrong well thanks ma and pa but it isnt going to " change me" because i will change my self and my ways.. what happen was a very close call for me and i dont feel like going back to that.
so yeah i will drive a little more conservative.
Listen, I understand that you feel bad and you regret racing and all that good stuff but the point I was simply trying to make is that you shouldn't blame the woman who had a cell phone for almost getting into an accident, you should blame yourself. That's it. Nothing more. I could care less if you race or not (which I'd prefer you don't for obvious reasons) cause it's your car and life.

I will say it clearly...I'm no putting you down for street racing. I'm only giving you an insight of the situation at hand. I'm not trying to be your parent.
Old 10-30-2006, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by tomt5078
Read his post!!!!!

Actually I won because I have at least one who agrees with me!
Old 10-30-2006, 11:11 PM

Actually I won because I have at least one who agrees with me!
Umm...so do I

Originally Posted by slvrcobaltscss

But that means nothing though. I could start a thread saying that the sky is red and get 10 people to post that they agree with me...still means nothing.
Old 10-30-2006, 11:20 PM

the fact is racing or not racing people do dumb things and I do understand about people pulling out in front of you. Be safe and choose your battles
Old 10-30-2006, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by nramlow2006
yeah thats right and i still hold that statement that hasnt changed... it she would not have been yackn on her phone she wouldnt have almost gotten drilled twice.. but i do know we where also in the wrong.... i personaly feel it just was an all around bad ordeal.. and i do feel very blessed that nobody got hurt.... unlike others that is the last thing i would ever wish on anybody..
just a point of interest...you would have been 100% at fault if an accident was caused cause of your stupidity regardless if she was on a cell phone or not....
Old 10-30-2006, 11:33 PM

I think the he was just tryin to tell a story about a close call
not get a lesson in ethics. Just enjoy the story and hope that he
has learned a lesson and be glad a colbalt wasn't damaged in the process.

Quick Reply: terror on hwy 100 street