North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

Bored at work Post

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 08:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bored at work Post

Hado, i am supposed to be working... but its not working out so well lol.

I just got my 2003 Chevy Trailblazer LS on Friday night. She needs a bit of work.. I got her with the rear brakes not working as well the caliper piston in the back left jammed into the brake pad thus grinding down the rotor because there was no pad left. After hours upon hours at Monro near my house she has working brakes!!!!

I also got an oil change and my new Discoverer A/T3 tires mounted and balanced. She drives like an absolute dream. Next up is getting the front bumper/bumper beam/grill/hood all replaced. (Waiting for parts to arrive)

The next day (Sunday), I went over to my Mom's casa to clean her out. Ripped out soooooo much wiring and lights and other things Ive never seen before. As well as just trash hidden in places as well. Had my son vacuuming, because he wanted to help so much!

Lets not forget on Saturday morning I went to the DMV... They didn't get work from the Town that I paid my taxes. Which were late, but damn - they said they only get an update ever 6 months on that. So i have to go to the town hall Tuesday to get a receipt and paying anything else that is outstanding (which should be nothing). Then go to the DMV again. Luckily they gave me a free pass to the front of the line. YAY!

Here is the before picture of the front:
Old 09-17-2012, 09:05 AM

I have spark plugs already here. I just ordered floormats, K&N Filter, and an antenna.. Looking for a side mirror black cover since it's MIA right now on the passenger side. Anyone know where I can find one of those??

Last edited by sujomatt; 09-17-2012 at 09:18 AM.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:21 AM

Ok, why is the plate on the grille??
Old 09-17-2012, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by 07cbaltLS
Ok, why is the plate on the grille??
That's a pic of before I got it. It will be on normally once I get the new bumper/grill on this week (if all goes as planned)

Last edited by sujomatt; 09-17-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:47 AM

I see.. Well, good luck with it. Try looking around on ebay and craigslist for the mirror cover, or maybe even see if junkyards will ship one to you..
Old 09-17-2012, 10:40 AM

I decided to hit up ebay and get some cheapo chrome side mirror covers. i will spray them with plastidip to make them uniform.. then 3M them on
Old 09-19-2012, 03:59 PM

front brakes all done, as well as a hub bearing and an outter tie rod. lift is complete.. lights are removed, decals all gone.. She's looking better! Then I waxed her and did some tire shine.. Like night and day so far