cobalt vs police

is this somebody in here? lol

BALTIMORE COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) ―

[Click to zoom.] Click to enlarge

CBS
1 of 1

Close

numSlides of totalImages

Baltimore County Police are asking for the public's help in identifying a vehicle and two men wanted for the assault on a Baltimore County police officer.

The assault happened March 1 at 2:16 a.m.

The officer was on patrol in the 7000-block of Belair Road when he noticed a vehicle pull into the parking lot of a business that the officer knew to be closed at the time. The officer pulled into the business lot to investigate.

After getting out of his police car and walking up to the suspicious vehicle, police say he noticed that there was a driver and passenger inside the parked vehicle. The vehicle started up and began driving backwards quickly toward the officer.

As the officer approached the driver's side window, a confrontation developed between the officer and the driver. When the officer grabbed the man's arms, the vehicle drove quickly in reverse with the officer's arms inside, dragging the officer a short distance. Once the vehicle was out onto Belair Road, the officer was able to free himself and the car sped away.

Police are looking for a burnt-orange colored 2005 or 2006 Chevy Cobalt. The vehicle displayed Maryland registration that may have had the letters D, J, or G and the numbers 5, 6, 7 or 0.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:00 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I hope the ****** gets caught.

Can't even man up and get out of the car when they have a problem with someone.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dumbasses, i hope they drive off a cliff and die a slow & extremely painfull death
Old 03-10-2009, 11:15 AM

wow it is refreshing to see some "pro-police" comments on this site!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:19 AM

****** pig should have been minding his own business - lol JK
Old 03-10-2009, 11:22 AM

Thats crazy. Cant believe they really "got away" ...for now
Old 03-10-2009, 11:25 AM

Received 65 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by baltimorebalt
I large majority of people that run from cops will get away.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:38 AM

Lol Kinda Funny

that they got away

Last edited by stoon_cobalt_colby; 03-10-2009 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-10-2009, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by baltimorebalt
I was doing a ride-along on friday, we got in a highspeed chase where the guy was pulled over for going 180kms/h and right when the Officer told him to shut his engine off he took off.... the Officer managed to smash his back windsheild with his fist though but then we eventually lost him as we think he took an ealier exit (we were up ahead and going to spike him, helicopter was en route but couldnt make it in time).... gets you pretty pissed and unsatisfied
Old 03-10-2009, 11:53 AM

Received 65 Likes on 59 Posts
Originally Posted by tombomb
I was doing a ride-along on friday, we got in a highspeed chase where the guy was pulled over for going 180kms/h and right when the Officer told him to shut his engine off he took off.... the Officer managed to smash his back windsheild with his fist though but then we eventually lost him as we think he took an ealier exit (we were up ahead and going to spike him, helicopter was en route but couldnt make it in time).... gets you pretty pissed and unsatisfied
Lol, but wouldn't you have the guy's plates?
Old 03-10-2009, 11:56 AM

hope he gets got, no excuse for putting an officer's life in danger.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
cop shouldnt of stuck his hand the window. he did an improper procedure. 1 vs 2, maybe armed suspects at 2 in the morning... i hope the officer is ok but he kinda had it coming... should of drawed his weapon or pepper spray and said turn the vehicle off and step out of the vehicle. passenger stay where you are... not grab the person's arm. the cops dash cam should of got the license plate also. kinda fishy...
Old 03-10-2009, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by umrdyldo
just because you have the guys plates doesn't mean you'll easily find him.
Old 03-10-2009, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by umrdyldo
o for sure! we think the car was probably stolen anyways, i dont know if they got him the next day (which i am SURE they did) as i havent followed up, but yeah they got the veh discription, the description of the driver, and the plates (with all the details, address, etc) im sure they got him, just a **** off if the car was stolen and the guy ditched it
Old 03-10-2009, 11:58 AM

didnt the same thing happen up near pittsburg or something. it was on worlds wildest police chases except this cop jumped IN the window and said i'm coming with you! than fell out and suffered some scraps and bruises thank god thats it. i believe he shot the suspect though.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by 06SS ALL DAY
didnt the same thing happen up near pittsburg or something. it was on worlds wildest police chases except this cop jumped IN the window and said i'm coming with you! than fell out and suffered some scraps and bruises thank god thats it. i believe he shot the suspect though.
i remember that, had his torso in but legs out, i remember the "im comin with you!"
Old 03-10-2009, 12:13 PM

lol cops are crazy yo for real. but the cop didnt follow procedure especially at that time in the morning/night. am i right?
Old 03-10-2009, 12:17 PM

Stupid Piggy! shouldnt of put his hands in the window!
i know when i get pulled over i hardly put the window down, cops should really start doing a better job and prevent murders and ****, and leave drives alone, sure if your speeding like 50+ over the limit then yea do something, but for somone turnin into a parken lot... prob to have sex thats just stupid!
cops always pick on people with the nice cars, that are young drivers, and its a proven fact! well atlease it is here in nova scotia anyways.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by pykie
i know when i get pulled over i hardly put the window down, cops should really start doing a better job and prevent murders and ****, and leave drives alone, sure if your speeding like 50+ over the limit then yea do something, but for somone turnin into a parken lot... prob to have sex thats just stupid!
cops always pick on people with the nice cars, that are young drivers, and its a proven fact! well atlease it is here in nova scotia anyways.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by 06SS ALL DAY
cop shouldnt of stuck his hand the window. he did an improper procedure. 1 vs 2, maybe armed suspects at 2 in the morning... i hope the officer is ok but he kinda had it coming... should of drawed his weapon or pepper spray and said turn the vehicle off and step out of the vehicle. passenger stay where you are... not grab the person's arm. the cops dash cam should of got the license plate also. kinda fishy...
From what it sounds like, he didn't know until the car took off that there were other occupants. The article kinda made it sound like he rolled up on ONE person pulling into the lot of a business that was closed, he drove in to talk to the person and that's when they tried to hit him. After the driver did that, the officer saw the people in the back.

Originally Posted by rallycobalt06
just because you have the guys plates doesn't mean you'll easily find him.
Or it's not his plate, or it's a stolen car, or its a counterfit tag, or a stolen tag, etc.

WOW. Just. WOW.

Dumbest post I've ever seen on .net, and that really says something.

Last edited by alleycat58; 03-10-2009 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-10-2009, 12:25 PM

No matter how fast your car is, it will never outrun wireless radio.
You never run from the cops unless you're an illegal immigrant.
I hope they got them.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:28 PM

everyone thinks ur post is dumb but i think its the best one so far i hate cops like they should go bust people for selling drugs and **** not pulling me over cause i got a nice 07 supercharged cobalt like the one day i wasnt even speeding and the cop pulled me over hes like license and registration i asked why he said is this your car? i answered yes... than he was like how old are you? like **** off u dumb pig just cause i got a nice car he thinks i straight jacked it ******* bastard

this is when i was 16 btw

Last edited by stoon_cobalt_colby; 03-10-2009 at 12:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-10-2009, 12:29 PM

No offense, but if you honestly think a cop is gonna pull you over because you have a nice car.........
nevermind, I'm not even gonna go into how stupid that sounds.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:32 PM

they do cops in canada are greasy like my friend got pulled over in a shitty ass van doing 40km over the speed limit and wasn't wearign seat belt never got one ticket i got pulled over doing 13km or some **** like that over speed limit i got busted for speeding and he was gonna give me a ticket for reckless driving i hate cops they are so greasy like **** go eat some more donuts
Old 03-10-2009, 12:37 PM

but that dood from nova scotia is KINDA right shouldnt of put his hands in the window. here in philly they can now pull you over without p.c. aka probable cause. it's called a "live stop". if they want to pull you over for nothing they can now just to run your information etc... the cops really have to stop pulling people over 5 mph over the speed limit, or throwing a cigarette out the window, tint is too dark... its stupid **** that pisses people off ya know? i disagree with pykie on the having sex part. i will not smash in my cobalt on my recaro's i mean i get road head... no clean up there HAHA but feel me? but for real i got pulled over before cause my LICENSE PLATE lights were out... it was sunset... my friend got pulled over for throwing a cig out the window. new cars dont have ash trays... i got a ticket in jersey before for going 4 mph over the limit. it was a 45... i was at 49... i signed for the ticket 10 minutes later i was like 130 bucks PFFFFTTT i tore the ticket up and threw it out the window. i say ***** jersey. they can suspend my license in there cause PENNDOT never sent me **** about it lol

Originally Posted by HeCTiC 6ft dp
No offense, but if you honestly think a cop is gonna pull you over because you have a nice car.........
nevermind, I'm not even gonna go into how stupid that sounds.
yo your wrong Hectic on outrunning a wireless radio. bitch i gotta flux capacitor lol

Last edited by 06SS ALL DAY; 03-10-2009 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: cobalt vs police