North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

CT Cobalts

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just a feeler anyone interested in my 06 ss/sc gm stage 2 zzp catted dp, injen cai, enkei ekm3's has 77k
I don't really drive the car since I have a company car. Pm me for more info
Old 05-24-2013, 08:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by ultimategnar
Just a feeler anyone interested in my 06 ss/sc gm stage 2 zzp catted dp, injen cai, enkei ekm3's has 77k
I don't really drive the car since I have a company car. Pm me for more info
You just installed the gms2 kit like a week ago and now you're selling it? Do you already hate it that much? Lol
Old 05-24-2013, 08:35 PM

Haha I don't hate the car at all. It goes in the garage on storage insurance all winter and now I run it around town on the weekends. Just don't have much need for it. Still just a feeler tho
Old 05-28-2013, 11:30 AM

So I bought a 2010 WRX hatchback and traded the cobalt. I have stock sc wheels, stock injectors, stock intake and stock pulley and belt. If anyone is interested let me know.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:24 PM

^ damn, spend money on stage 2 and traded in....

Best of luck with the new ride, post up some pics!
Old 05-28-2013, 08:48 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 213 Likes on 172 Posts
Anyone going to PJD this weekend in Newburgh NY? Saturday
Old 05-28-2013, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by CTcar
^ damn, spend money on stage 2 and traded in....

Best of luck with the new ride, post up some pics!
I got the kit for 200 so wasn't to bad. Ill post pics sometime this week.
Old 05-28-2013, 10:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Haha I don't hate the car at all. It goes in the garage on storage insurance all winter and now I run it around town on the weekends. Just don't have much need for it. Still just a feeler tho
So I bought a 2010 WRX hatchback and traded the cobalt. I have stock sc wheels, stock injectors, stock intake and stock pulley and belt. If anyone is interested let me know.
So you never used your cobalt because you have a company car so you go and get a different car? I don't understand the logic. Why bother getting a different car if you still aren't going to use it?
Old 05-28-2013, 10:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

People like to use whatever excuse they can to talk themselves out of keeping a car sometimes.
Old 05-29-2013, 07:36 AM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 213 Likes on 172 Posts
I was going to say, that doesnt make sense
Old 05-29-2013, 12:45 PM

Well I was bored of the cobalt and its true I only drive it on weekends a bit. But once I thought of only having my company car (jeep patriot) I would be very bored. So I work for a auto group and got a good deal. Figured I would give a wrx a try. I always wanted a ss cobalt and I really liked it but only for a short while then it lost my attention.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by eccarwiz
So you never used your cobalt because you have a company car so you go and get a different car? I don't understand the logic. Why bother getting a different car if you still aren't going to use it?
Also don't get butt hurt I sold my car......
Old 05-29-2013, 02:14 PM

Also don't get butt hurt I sold my car......
Well I was bored of the cobalt and its true I only drive it on weekends a bit. But once I thought of only having my company car (jeep patriot) I would be very bored. So I work for a auto group and got a good deal. Figured I would give a wrx a try. I always wanted a ss cobalt and I really liked it but only for a short while then it lost my attention.
lol why would I be butthurt? its your car, do whatever you want with it. I just didn't understand the logic of getting a different car when you didn't drive the one you already had. either way enjoy the WRX man
Old 05-29-2013, 03:45 PM

lol why would I be butthurt? its your car, do whatever you want with it. I just didn't understand the logic of getting a different car when you didn't drive the one you already had. either way enjoy the WRX man
Not a whole lot of logic. Its just a toy
Old 05-29-2013, 06:23 PM

You bitch about what everyone does to their cars. Mind your damn business. Its not your car dont worry about it. You bitch because i dont drive my G5 everyday or in the winter and you bitch because this guy just got bored with the cobalt and traded it in. You mad you can afford another car or something?

Last edited by G5GT2007; 05-29-2013 at 11:07 PM.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by G5GT2007
You bitch about what everyone does to their cars. Mind your damn business. Its not your car dont worry about it. You bitch because i dont drive my G5 everyday or in the winter and you bitch because this guy just got bored with the cobalt and traded it in. You made you can afford another car or something?
Haha everyone huh? Ya I guess 2 people constitutes EVERYONE. and btw if you think im the only person that thinks your an idiot for the way you are with your car then your on crack.

If you don't want to know what people have to think then don't come on an internet forum, simple as that.

Could I afford to get a nicer car? Absolutely. Im just not going to spend my money on a big purchase for something that I don't need or really care about right now, especially since I am still in college. Its called being fiscally responsible.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:56 PM

Haha everyone huh? Ya I guess 2 people constitutes EVERYONE. and btw if you think im the only person that thinks your an idiot for the way you are with your car then your on crack.

If you don't want to know what people have to think then don't come on an internet forum, simple as that.

Could I afford to get a nicer car? Absolutely. Im just not going to spend my money on a big purchase for something that I don't need or really care about right now, especially since I am still in college. Its called being fiscally responsible.
I really dont give a flying **** what people think about me and what i do with my own car. I own it its mine ill do what ever the hell i want with it. Any time someone posts something about storing the car or buying something new you come out with some bitch comment. You dont like what people do then shut your mouth and dont say anything its simple as that. I have seen your car driving around and the white headlights look like ****. An you drive like your 16 years old riding peoples ass.

Last edited by G5GT2007; 05-29-2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:10 PM

Old 05-29-2013, 09:15 PM

I really dont give a flying **** what people think about me and what i do with my own car. I own it its mine ill do what ever the hell i want with it. Any time someone posts something about storing they are or buying something new you come out with some bitch comment. You dont like what people do then shut your mouth and dont say anything its simple as that. I have seen your car driving around and the white headlights look like ****. An you drive like your 16 years old riding peoples ass.
1st. If you don't care what people think why did you quote my post? Clearly you care.

2nd. You are the only person I have commented on about storing your car so idk what the hell you are taking about. I don't even know anyone else on this site that stores their car. Also go look through my posts, 99% of them that are about someone getting a new car I compliment them. Just this week I complimented a member on his new Jeep Wrangler and another member on his BMW 335i, and that's just this week. so you are 100% wrong

3rd. Once again if you don't want to hear what people have to say then don't come on an internet forum. I can say whatever the hell I want as long as I don't infringe on the rights of others. There is this thing called the Constitution, might wanna check it out sometime.

4th. I know my headlights look like crap, I have admitted that before. I got ripped off by streetracinazian but im not crying like you whenever people comment on my car. I just brush it aside because it truly doesn't bother me. Unlike you who pretends it doesn't bother you but then you get all butthurt and try to insult their headlights hahah.

5th. The ONLY time I ever ride someones ass if they are in the left lane on the highway and they are going slow and holding up everyone behind them. You don't live anywhere near me (unless moved to Western Mass. all of the sudden) so I doubt very much you have seen me drive.

Last edited by eccarwiz; 05-29-2013 at 09:20 PM.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:19 PM

1st. If you don't care what people think why did you quote my post? Clearly you care.

2nd. You are the only person I have commented on about storing your car so idk what the hell you are taking about. I don't even know anyone else on this site that stores their car.

3rd. Once again if you don't want to hear what people have to say then don't come on an internet forum. I can say whatever the hell I want as long as I don't infringe on others peoples rights. Their is this thing called the Constitution, might wanna check it out sometime.

4th. I know my headlights look like crap, I have said that before. I got ripped off by streetracinazian but im not crying like you when people insult my car.

5th. The ONLY time I ever ride someones ass if they are in the left lane on the highway and they are going slow and holding up everyone behind them. You don't live anywhere near me (unless moved to Western Mass. all of the sudden) so I doubt very much you have seen me drive.
I have seen you post on other topics saying ****. An so i finally said something because your a ******* tool simple as that. No i dont give a **** what you say never have never will. I kinda get a laugh reading some of them because it just shows what a bitch you are. An might want to think about the how you drive because the car I'm talking about WAS ME!! when you were right on my ass. Like i said I own 2 cars.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:34 PM

I have seen you post on other topics saying ****. An so i finally said something because your a ******* tool simple as that. No i dont give a **** what you say never have never will. I kinda get a laugh reading some of them because it just shows what a bitch you are. An might want to think about the how you drive because the car I'm talking about WAS ME!! when you were right on my ass. Like i said I own 2 cars.
Your messing with me right? This is an INTERNET CAR FORUM! Every single member that has been here for a decent amount of time has a few posts that aren't something positive. If you don't understand that than your just an idiot plain and simple. But saying that all my posts are negative is 100% incorrect.

And like I said if your in the left lane going slow then ya I am gonna ride your ass till you move over so you are backing up the entire lane. Otherwise Im the last person that gets my car right behind the car infront.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:48 PM

Your messing with me right? This is an INTERNET CAR FORUM! Every single member that has been here for a decent amount of time has a few posts that aren't something positive. If you don't understand that than your just an idiot plain and simple. But saying that all my posts are negative is 100% incorrect.

And like I said if your in the left lane going slow then ya I am gonna ride your ass till you move over so you are backing up the entire lane. Otherwise Im the last person that gets my car right behind the car infront.
You where on my ass driving down a back road in bloomfield. If you pulled that **** on me on the highway you would have made friends with the wall. But im done talking with you i said what i needed to say. carry on.

Last edited by G5GT2007; 05-29-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I like boobies. Does anyone else like boobies? Big boobies, small boobies.... as long as they look nice all boobies are fine really.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:43 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
You where on my ass driving down a back road in bloomfield. If you pulled that **** on me on the highway you would have made friends with the wall. But im done talking with you i said what i needed to say. carry on.
Speaking of Bloomfield I was just there Saturday at the Hooker brewery......$5 well spent
Old 05-29-2013, 10:46 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 09CobaltSS1
I like boobies. Does anyone else like boobies? Big boobies, small boobies.... as long as they look nice all boobies are fine really.
I like medium size boobies, but I'm mostly an ass man

Quick Reply: CT Cobalts