North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

Gettysburg battlefield cruise and food?

Old 07-01-2014, 10:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Gettysburg battlefield cruise and food?

So I'll be up in Gettysburg PA from Friday night till hopefully late on Monday (waiting to hear back from my boss for that day off) and I'm wondering how many of you guys are up in that area, it's a 2 hrs drive so if you have a 45 minute to and hour drive shush. Lol.
Well I was think we could all meet up, drive around the monuments and battlefields, take some pictures since it should be nice this weekend and then possibly get some food somewhere as well.
Old 07-01-2014, 11:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you look like you are an organized group driving around the tour you do yourself they are going to say something to you. The purpose of those driving paths along the monuments is for like a family minivan to do it. Not a convoy of cars because that would disrupt things. I suggest you go check out devils den and little round top.
Old 07-01-2014, 01:08 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by redcobalt07
If you look like you are an organized group driving around the tour you do yourself they are going to say something to you. The purpose of those driving paths along the monuments is for like a family minivan to do it. Not a convoy of cars because that would disrupt things. I suggest you go check out devils den and little round top.
If more then a couple guys want to come of course things will have to be modified so we aren't being a holes to everyone else there. I know how it's set up there. I was there in the beginning of May.
And I was hoping there would be someone local that would know the area better and could show us some better spots.