North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

I HATE Mondays

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 09:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry I HATE Mondays

Ok, my first story in here... gotta love it

Ok, I drive down rt .51 every morning to get to work.. before the West End Bridge, theres a merge point where the left lane can go to the Parkway, and another road merges onto rt.51 from the right lane.. well...

I'm in the right lane, no one is in front of me, and some dude is all over my butt trying to pass me cause im only going 5 mph over the speed limit. This big Ford truck is merging onto the right lane, where I am.. well he slows down and looks like hes gonna stop so he can merge w/o naling me or the guy behind me.. SOOO he guns it and completely cuts me off. So i hit the breaks and move into the left lane to get around him.. (I looked, and made sure no one was there... its called being safe!) Well as soon as I do that, the Truck swrives into me and crosses the center line into my lane...

This is when I start to get pissed off... I lay on my horn and floor it to get away from this guy.. Im not about to get slammed into. I'm going maybe 55-60 and as soon as i get far enough away from him, i slow down to the speed limit.

Well before the west end bridge, the left lane ususally has all the traffic and the right lane is empty. Im sitting behind traffic in the left lane at the red light, maybe 10 cars in front nof me.. the right lane has 0

Well this guy, pulls up next to me.. rolls down his window and screams "SLOW THE F&*& DOWN..I WROTE DOWN YOUR LISCENSE PLATE... (i proceed to ignore him... its monday... i want to get to work... i have a 16 hour day a head of me.. im not in the mood) He screams again, and the light turns green...

Now for 10 cars to move after a red light, it takes a minute.. well this guy is stopped with no one in front of him, and people SLAMMING on their breaks behind him cause its a green light for Gods sake.. I roll down my window and yell back: "I Sped up to get the HELL away from you swirving into me, your about to cause an accident if you didnt notice people slamming on their breaks behind you!" He screamed again to Slow the hell down and that he's gonna report me to the cops for speeding...then goes through the green light and i dont see him again..

WHY do people have to be such A-HOLES in the freaking morning...

Now i have 0 speeding tickets - 0 accidents... if this guy even thinks he can get me in trouble, im suing his ass for harrasment... GAWD
Old 08-21-2006, 09:45 AM
360 L337 User

they can't do anything. he can report your plate number, but unless they catch you doing the speeding they have nothing
Old 08-21-2006, 09:47 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
haha what a dick,,, thats when its good to have a handful of pennies in the cupholder... or some 3/8 nuts...
Old 08-21-2006, 09:57 AM

Pennies and bolts could be a good idea, cept for the fact that I dont have energy this early in the morning to activate the throwing arm...

I'm definatly NOT a morning person... Sleep all day, Party all night.. its a way of life!
Old 08-21-2006, 10:24 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Dude I understand the craziness of Pittsburgh streets. I lived there for about 2 months. Crazy crazy roads down by the arena. I don't miss that. I only miss how I never saw another ss/sc (let alone mroe than a few cobalts) and move back to ohioto find out there are a tons of you css.net guys. I lived in the Bloomfield area.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:42 AM

it's moments like that I love having a conceald weapons permit. I just pull the 9mm out from under my seat and give the ****** a wave! Works every time! lol

Old 08-21-2006, 10:46 AM

What a total ****
Old 08-21-2006, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by HellHound
it's moments like that I love having a conceald weapons permit. I just pull the 9mm out from under my seat and give the ****** a wave! Works every time! lol

Yeah. That's not illegal.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by arsenal21
Yeah. That's not illegal.
No but you can get away with it when you have a permit and your a US Marine that moves top secret documents and gear!
Old 08-21-2006, 10:55 AM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
hahah good ****... I knew I was in the wrong line of work
Old 08-21-2006, 10:58 AM

Yeah we have to be armed incase someone try's to be stupid. Ain't had that happen yet but I have no problem shooting *********! Done it before and I'll do it again. Gladly infact!!
Old 08-21-2006, 11:18 AM

I hate mondays... heres one for you...last monday, not today.

At 7am I am driving to work, pretty much in a coma so all my attention is set to getting to work. A 92-94 Eclipse, modded, pulls onto the highway and takes off. I am doing my normal 80mph cruise so I catch up to this guy. He looks over, drops a gear and takes off. We do this all the way to work because I am in a coma and don't feel like using the energy to engage.

Tuesday morning, he pulls onto the highway at the same time does the speed up and slow down for about half of my trip so I say to myself..."self, ive had enough of this kid." pull up beside him, just as he looks over and grabs his stick I drop into 4th and lead him the rest of the way to my exit. He pulls up beside me and goes... "Is that thing turbo-charged?" "I said something like that..." as the light turned green and I turned off.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by HellHound
No but you can get away with it when you have a permit and your a US Marine that moves top secret documents and gear!
You are a ******** and deserve to get a beat down. You are the reason people don't like others carrying. You do nothing but make it more difficult for me to carry legally. If you pulled that **** with me you'd be in jail. And, given the fact that you're a Marine, you probably wouldn't enjoy your prison time.