North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

Lancaster Longs Park Meet July 1st

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 01:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey yellowlt / nick, hey you said about the red and black leather seats at the same place you told tyler, can you hook me up with that number also???
Old 06-06-2007, 01:14 PM

hey i got more info for the carshow the 10th of june go to carshowlink.com and scroll down to the 10th its in martinsburg at the living room its tittled speed weekend and bike cruise let me know who is all going and we can make an entrance together so it looks cool and get spot next to each other and yes my name is brian
Old 06-06-2007, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by CobaltSSChick

I might be coming by myself this time, not sure yet....but I believe I should be able to come...it's just hard because that means I miss drag racing for a day...But we're not doing so well this year, so it shouldn't be a problem

I'll remember to bring something this time!!!!
yea whos being cheap !!! lol jk!!

I finally found this post!! haha

I didn't even notice that...only a couple days till the beach Becki!!
hey we are a couple lol... how comes that always happens lol girls become girlfriends the guys get shafted. but when the guys becomes friends the girls give them a talk about "why you dont talk to me when your with your friends" lol badassz i know you can relate

Originally Posted by brogan_baby
i think i know what me and chris will bring to this meet. we'll bring rita's water ice
i drove past it this morning and figured it would be hot out so why not

<3
I dunno about that sweet pea... if we got a crap load of ritas water ice lol. it would melt by the time people would want some and by the time we got it there lol

Last edited by fbaero10; 06-06-2007 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-06-2007, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by fbaero10
yea whos being cheap !!! lol jk!!

I finally found this post!! haha

hey we are a couple lol... how comes that always happens lol girls become girlfriends the guys get shafted. but when the guys becomes friends the girls give them a talk about "why you dont talk to me when your with your friends" lol badassz i know you can relate

I dunno about that sweet pea... if we got a crap load of ritas water ice lol. it would melt by the time people would want some and by the time we got it there lol
Damn right Chris. And welcome back glad you found us.

You've been sleeping haven't you? I need some sleep. This morning when I couldn't find the thread I was like what the hell is going on. I though I was just to asleep to find it. Made it to work though it was sixty today when I left so it was kinda chilly on the bike. Kept me awake on the way here. I"m on cup number 6 of coffee. What sucks it probobly won't kick in till 10nish tonight.

Cravying some beer bad. Last time I drank was at the meet. I have 70 bucks left till payday, that's the 15th I need 60 for gas to get me through till then, so that leaves me with a six pack. If I don't eat till then. Glad I still live at home, sort of. I can still go over to my moms and get food. I actually think there are 2 burgers left in my fridge from the meet.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Badassz69
Glad I still live at home, sort of. I can still go over to my moms and get food. I actually think there are 2 burgers left in my fridge from the meet.
thats a good idea steal moms food.....LOL....i live at home to cause my girlfriend of 6 years decided to find another man and take my 3 children. but its all good cause i meet the love of my life now......so to sum it up i pay 700 a month in child support cause she is money hungry so i steal moms food too....
Old 06-06-2007, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Tsa_Performance
thats a good idea steal moms food.....LOL....i live at home to cause my girlfriend of 6 years decided to find another man and take my 3 children. but its all good cause i meet the love of my life now......so to sum it up i pay 700 a month in child support cause she is money hungry so i steal moms food too....
Yeah I heard a little about that. Think my girl told me about it. Your girl is really cool. They all need to be chevy girls. Your a lucky man that is all I've got to say. Yeah I figured you were paying a rack load of money. It sucks cause the whole system is really screwed up. How old are your kids? I can tell you this kids do not cost 700 bucks a month, not even 3 of them. Your paying for your ex as well. If all 700 bucks was going straight to the kids I would understand but it's not. I don't believe you should be having to pay part of her rent to live with another guy cause she has your kids. I don't think that should be included in child support cause she would have to have her own place to start off with. I don't know the detail of your situation but a lot are this way. One of my ex coworkers was payin 1700 or so for 2 and she made more money then him.
Old 06-06-2007, 02:54 PM

i dont know if ill make this one or not , i have no idea whats going on that weekend, i may be in Rhode Island for Botcon

yes a gathering for transformers freaks such as myself
Old 06-06-2007, 03:03 PM

Rodimus Prime freak in disquise. Damn you had me fooled. J/k

I've actually started watching the cartoons again cause of all hype for the movie. It looks badass. Def gonna watch it when it comes out. Even if I have to find change in my couches for it.

Bumblebalt roll out !!!! Oh yeah that is what I named my car on cardomain.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:56 PM

you need to put cobaltgal05 next to my name and put girlfriend next to it LOL....
Old 06-06-2007, 04:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The website for that Junk Yard is

http://www.condonsautoparts.com/index.html
Old 06-06-2007, 04:08 PM

hey ron i should have 100 for the tune when july comes around for the meet do you still want to tune it that day
Old 06-06-2007, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Ron9919
you need to put cobaltgal05 next to my name and put girlfriend next to it LOL....
Your not worthy of cobaltgal till you trade in your redline for a cobalt, and then on top of that you have to upgrade her to an SS/SC. Then you can be cobaltgalsguy.

Only reason I've let you get this far is cause you showed up that gto. But I'm watching you.

And so help me god, if you hurt her I will hunt you down to the ends of the world.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by yel-low
hey ron i should have 100 for the tune when july comes around for the meet do you still want to tune it that day
yeah but it is $150

Your not worthy of cobaltgal till you trade in your redline for a cobalt, and then on top of that you have to upgrade her to an SS/SC. Then you can be cobaltgalsguy.

Only reason I've let you get this far is cause you showed up that gto. But I'm watching you.

And so help me god, if you hurt her I will hunt you down to the ends of the world.
hahahahaha funny I don't hurt girls I treat them like gold! LOL...

Last edited by Ron9919; 06-06-2007 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-06-2007, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Ron9919
yeah but it is $150

hahahahaha funny I don't hurt girls I treat them like gold! LOL...
Gold huh, is that the best precious material you can think of, God you kids have a lot to learn. Women are unlike anything else in the universe, with skin as soft as a rose pedals, eyes that shine like diamonds, the one thing in your life that you cannot live without.

Ok I'm getting a bit carried away now. I just finished looking foward to the last meet now we have to look foward to another one. I'm taking vacaton for that week too so the next 3 weeks or so are gonna take forever.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:09 PM

Badassz......you are funny and thank you

Okay I am officially going to OCMD on Saturday......leaving York at 4am...get there around 8am..lay on the beach all day and check out the HOT cars!
Old 06-06-2007, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by CobaltGal05

Okay I am officially going to OCMD on Saturday......leaving York at 4am...get there around 8am..lay on the beach all day and check out the HOT cars!
Yay! Look for Jake and myself with the S2000...we'll be there alllllll weekend...I can't wait!! We're leaving Friday morning to wash the S2, and then hit up the beach
Old 06-06-2007, 06:30 PM

Originally Posted by Tsa_Performance
damn dude that sux... thats another car payment in itsself

Gold huh, is that the best precious material you can think of, God you kids have a lot to learn. Women are unlike anything else in the universe, with skin as soft as a rose pedals, eyes that shine like diamonds, the one thing in your life that you cannot live without.

Ok I'm getting a bit carried away now. I just finished looking foward to the last meet now we have to look foward to another one. I'm taking vacaton for that week too so the next 3 weeks or so are gonna take forever.
haha damn man thats deep, you gonna write a book

Last edited by fbaero10; 06-06-2007 at 06:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-06-2007, 08:19 PM

1) fbaero (Chris)
2) brogan_baby (Becki)
3) ron9919 (Ron)
4) cobaltgal05 (Miranda)
5) kloppster (Matt)
6) red2006ss (Zach)
7) Tsa_Performance & Girlfriend (Tyler & Lynn)
8) 07cobaltowner (Mike)
9) yel-low ()
10) badassz69 (Luis)
11) CobaltSSChick (Cheryl)
12) YellowLT (Nick)
Old 06-06-2007, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by CobaltGal05

hey keep an eye out for me, won't have the balt but i will be there. you goin by yourself?
Old 06-06-2007, 11:15 PM

damn dude that sux... thats another car payment in itsself

haha damn man thats deep, you gonna write a book
I'm latino, it's one of the romance languages, there is a reason it's called that. It's even better when you say it in spanish. Sometimes I don't know why I love blonde white girls so much. Must be a weakness.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:32 PM

Yeah I heard a little about that. Think my girl told me about it. Your girl is really cool. They all need to be chevy girls. Your a lucky man that is all I've got to say. Yeah I figured you were paying a rack load of money. It sucks cause the whole system is really screwed up. How old are your kids? I can tell you this kids do not cost 700 bucks a month, not even 3 of them. Your paying for your ex as well. If all 700 bucks was going straight to the kids I would understand but it's not. I don't believe you should be having to pay part of her rent to live with another guy cause she has your kids. I don't think that should be included in child support cause she would have to have her own place to start off with. I don't know the detail of your situation but a lot are this way. One of my ex coworkers was payin 1700 or so for 2 and she made more money then him.

ya bro u pretty much summed it up there. its a really long story but im tryin to make the best of it. i work 2 full time jobs. somedays a work 24 hrs straight without sleep....its crazy. im very glad to have such an understanding girlfriend. most girls would have run away by now but she stands by me no matter what......and when i say i bust my ass to have my cobalt and every part i put on it i mean it......its really hard somedays not to wanna give up and sell her cause the extra 325 a month would do good somewhere else.

i like that dude. ur a smooth talker. i bet u get em all.....LOL

and ya know what ive been on this board since november 1st 2006 and i have never felt like part of the community. But now after this meet and meeting all u folks i fell like im part of the team. even at the sonic meet i went to i felt like an outcast cause i didnt have an ss/sc but rather a lt2 with a body kit. you folks accepted me and didnt judge by the look of the car but rather the hard work that went into makin it what it is. thank you all for making a difference. and thank you CobaltGal05 for makin the effort and makin this meet happen. im really lookin foward to gettin to know all of you more. so hell ya cant wait till the next one..............................

Last edited by HatedCobalt; 06-06-2007 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-06-2007, 11:35 PM

I am going down with my friend Ashley. I will have my balt!
Old 06-06-2007, 11:35 PM

so:P we would only bring one tub thingy. it wont be that bad babyboo
Old 06-06-2007, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by brogan_baby
so:P we would only bring one tub thingy. it wont be that bad babyboo
ur too cute.. i cant wait for this sunday.. and july 1st!
Old 06-06-2007, 11:40 PM

Yay! Look for Jake and myself with the S2000...we'll be there alllllll weekend...I can't wait!! We're leaving Friday morning to wash the S2, and then hit up the beach
save me a spot

ur too cute.. i cant wait for this sunday.. and july 1st!
sunday is amazing for 2 reasons

Last edited by brogan_baby; 06-06-2007 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: Lancaster Longs Park Meet July 1st