North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

Philly Area Chat thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 01:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TphillySS
i want to race you again.. and this time ima use some wd40 and lossen up lol.. and i know y i hit the rev limiter twice. i had so much torque steer that is crazy.. my power steering shut off on me. i turned the car of to see whats went wrong and couldent find anything, so i started the car back up and everything went back to normal.. i should have beat the white gtp, we only won because of the my power steering and i shifted to 2nd to slow. dam it.. lucky bastered.. ima race him again on sunday..
hahahaha so much torque steer your power steering shut off?? and that caused you to hit the rev limiter? uhhhhhhhhhh

Give me a break man. That sounds like a poor driver's excuse to me....
Old 12-22-2008, 01:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
omg i love you guys. Taras i'll race you again but my driving skillz are 3l1t3 (elite). <~~~ lmao but it was your first run of the night so i will very much give you a re-match fo-sho just before we run. i want to make a run down the ¼ to get in my "groove" do you want the right lane this time also?

i'll stand behind taras though. it was his first race of the night, his mind was totally focused probably. idk i have to bee 100% focused to get everything right for me. i like ish's way of flaggin a race. not the twirling hands deal than drop. we need a girl with d cups to flag wtf. i'll get one bet it.

Last edited by 06SS ALL DAY; 12-22-2008 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-22-2008, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by 06SS ALL DAY
omg i love you guys. Taras i'll race you again but my driving skillz are 3l1t3 (elite). <~~~ lmao but it was your first run of the night so i will very much give you a re-match fo-sho just before we run. i want to make a run down the ¼ to get in my "groove" do you want the right lane this time also?

i'll stand behind taras though. it was his first race of the night, his mind was totally focused probably. idk i have to bee 100% focused to get everything right for me. i like ish's way of flaggin a race. not the twirling hands deal than drop. we need a girl with d cups to flag wtf. i'll get one bet it.
same here, but when I **** up; it's just that, I fucked up. I've bounced off the limiter because my reaction time wasn't there or whatever. But it was never because of torque steer shutting down my power steering
Old 12-22-2008, 02:35 PM

i concur... they should even have people work christmas week. its just stupid

ok... my friend is hilairous. the dood with the acr srt4 who cant drive for **** lol read what he said to me in an email. he sent me this thing from his srt4 forums how they were talking bout the ss/sc's and stock srt4's blah blah. than someone with a srt-4 said ummmmm. they have turbo's now lol. so discussion goes on and this is what my rah rah friend says...

Yeah.. and then they said the turbo cobalt is slower then the sc. But then again, they all put out similar times...

Please someone come to the meet next sunday and shut my friend the hell up. Ish, Billing? i'll give you 5 bucks or a pack a newport your choice. just pwn his ass
which friend?? cause if its your boy with the acr , he said that he wants to race me this weekend....

well thank you buddy....i like flaggin....its fun....btw nitrous is de3f going in anytime soon...already put the bottle in the back now i gotta find a tps switch , oh yea jimmy we meeting up thursday i gotta get something from you if you know what im talking about....

Originally Posted by boostaddict
same here, but when I **** up; it's just that, I fucked up. I've bounced off the limiter because my reaction time wasn't there or whatever. But it was never because of torque steer shutting down my power steering
to come to taras' rescue, the clutch that he put in is kinda of hard to launch with .....plus that gtp is kinda of quick ...after i get what i gotta get from jimmy, i will race that ss tc again from a roll since thats the only that dude races.....but the hahn tune is pretty bad ass....my car is quick but that car was fast , beat me by half a car to a car...

Last edited by cobaltssredtint; 12-22-2008 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-22-2008, 03:08 PM

ummm yyeeaa, the torque steer was a joke buddy!! hope this sunday will all be good. and not freezing or raining. get some good runs in.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by TphillySS
ummm yyeeaa, the torque steer was a joke buddy!! hope this sunday will all be good. and not freezing or raining. get some good runs in.
you damn right lollll....hold on let me hit u up
Old 12-22-2008, 03:43 PM

yo taras pm me your number i still dont have that. you can grab mine off of ish or i'll text you
Old 12-22-2008, 03:45 PM

You guys are ridiculous haha. If weather's good for a meet next sunday I'm down to go and maybe race this guy.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:20 PM

good deal guys thanks. if he wants me to race his car. i'll decline initially and say nah dood its all you. cause he knows damn well i am a good driver mod for his car.
Old 12-22-2008, 05:12 PM

9pm sharp? might make an appearance not sure what whip to bring
Old 12-22-2008, 10:32 PM

^^Jimmy Wen. You need to make a hanging out appearance sometime asap, my friend. Same for the rest of you guys
Old 12-23-2008, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Billig ss/sc
You guys are ridiculous haha. If weather's good for a meet next sunday I'm down to go and maybe race this guy.
^^you guys know what this means right.....translation to what ross meant : even if the weather is right im not gonna show up so i wont race him cause im scared my car is slow....lolll..jk ross ....
Old 12-23-2008, 07:54 AM

dood i can care less if we all race each other i just love standing there bullshittin and than when a ricer stang pulls up or some idiot who says his stock 03 mustang runs 12.7 lol just make fun of him... i cant beleive that guy said that. the one dood was like your talking to the wrong people buddy, a good driver in a mach one could mayyyybe hit 12.7 lol. the dood shut right up after that one
Old 12-23-2008, 09:10 AM

Hey. Guys any idea how much insurance would be on an evo 8? Thinking about trading the srt and the Balt for it if they give me close to I owe and should have 1k down
Old 12-23-2008, 10:18 AM

didnt you just get the srt? also, how old are you, howl ong have you been with your current insurance agency? any priors MAJOR... suspension, dui, hitting manicans in the mall with your car? that type of ****
Old 12-23-2008, 10:52 AM

I'm 24 no accidents knock on wood 2 tickets in o6 will clear my record in march yea just got the srt but want the Balt gone figure if trade both of them will clear my loans and start fresh with evo 8
Old 12-23-2008, 11:24 AM

well put it this way ok. i'm 22 i have a terrible record with 3 suspensions and couple tickets. i've cleaned up since than though that was all before i was 20... anywho right now with this car i pay 155 a month full coverage state law. i have a multiple vehicle discount, plus a GMAC Mortgage discount which add's up to about 20% off alllll together. so with your clean record and what not dood you should only be paying 205 or so the first year and it will only get lower. i am with all-state btw
Old 12-23-2008, 11:34 AM

for the record i am not running my 2.6 pulley...lol...i'm happy with my 3.0 pulley, i need bigger injectors first then i'll drop to a 2.8 with a tune and h/e plus meth...thats a little ways off right now tho, thats about another 700-800$ or so,
Old 12-23-2008, 12:21 PM

your running 3.0 pulley with stock injectors? thats hxc. i thought it was hilarious when were were messing with my friends srt4 boost controller. it was a mechanical tuning device inside the engine bay. it looked so ghetto but it worked perfect. but we didnt know which way to turn it lol so i was like ok lets turn it this way, my boy bryan was like well how much do we turn it? i'm like hmmmm how about 2 full rotations. so i turn the allen key etc... i take it out for a test drive. the boost goes PAST 20 lbs lmao and his motor knocks real quick. i'm like too much boost? he's like i think i need bigger injectors lets bring it back down to 18 and not ***** with it lol i was like aight sounds good. so now he spikes at 18 and hangs at 17. whats the stock boost on a srt4? 16? i was wondering if it was at 12.5 would we beat them?

ok guys i have a question. has anyone used tune time performance in central jersey? i have 3 tuning shops in mind and this is my third. can i get pros and cons via pm or on this chat. either way works for me

Last edited by 06SS ALL DAY; 12-23-2008 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-23-2008, 01:31 PM

your running 3.0 pulley with stock injectors? thats hxc. i thought it was hilarious when were were messing with my friends srt4 boost controller. it was a mechanical tuning device inside the engine bay. it looked so ghetto but it worked perfect. but we didnt know which way to turn it lol so i was like ok lets turn it this way, my boy bryan was like well how much do we turn it? i'm like hmmmm how about 2 full rotations. so i turn the allen key etc... i take it out for a test drive. the boost goes PAST 20 lbs lmao and his motor knocks real quick. i'm like too much boost? he's like i think i need bigger injectors lets bring it back down to 18 and not ***** with it lol i was like aight sounds good. so now he spikes at 18 and hangs at 17. whats the stock boost on a srt4? 16? i was wondering if it was at 12.5 would we beat them?

ok guys i have a question. has anyone used tune time performance in central jersey? i have 3 tuning shops in mind and this is my third. can i get pros and cons via pm or on this chat. either way works for me
no i'm not running stock injectors lol...i have the ZZP stage 3, as most of my mods are in my sig,...stock for stock its a drivers race against the cobalt an srt4, I hear many good things about tune time and the good thing is you can always go back there an have them upgrade your tune for free when you upgrade your parts and stuff, i'm going to get mine from them too probably
Old 12-23-2008, 01:57 PM

are you serious!? thats insane. yea def going there. idk if i'm going down to va wit ya ish lol sorry.
Song Of The Day!!!!

Artist: The Devil Wears Prada
Song Title: Still Fly (Big Tymers Remix)
Album: Punk Goes Crunk
Genre: Hardcore
Comments: Come on guys Big Tymers remixed into hardcore. lol
Old 12-23-2008, 03:14 PM

Tune Time ftw. I can't wait to finally get down there and get everything installed/tuned.
Old 12-23-2008, 03:41 PM

yo tim , i llike the quote in the sig lollll...im still not sure if im gonna go to WV..
Old 12-23-2008, 06:35 PM

are you serious!? thats insane. yea def going there. idk if i'm going down to va wit ya ish lol sorry.
Song Of The Day!!!!

Artist: The Devil Wears Prada
Song Title: Still Fly (Big Tymers Remix)
Album: Punk Goes Crunk
Genre: Hardcore
Comments: Come on guys Big Tymers remixed into hardcore. lol
yo do you have a blk ss/sc or red?..i saw a black one making a right on new falls rd and a red one coming out of a development making a right on new falls rd around like 3:30 ..just curious if it was you..i was in the black srt-4
Old 12-23-2008, 07:12 PM

^^He's got a silver one haha

Quick Reply: Philly Area Chat thread