Parts Buy and sell your parts

For Sale 2 NRG Red 6 Point Harnesses

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2017, 03:37 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 NRG Red 6 Point Harnesses

Hello everyone ! I have one set of NRG 6 Point harnesses for sale.I took them out of the car I recently purchased. Just not into the whole harness thing. This add shows what I have.

https://drivenrg.com/collections/sea...lt-harness-red

One Buckle has the center NRG logo missing. These can be placed and mounted nicely to the bolts on the back of the seat so no additional hardware is necessary.

I will be posting pictures of the actual product in a little bit.

$125 Shipped PayPal Only to the 48 States.
Old 08-10-2017, 03:52 PM

Received 357 Likes on 318 Posts
I haven't looked into harnesses a whole lot but definitely need something to not be thrown around so much during autocross. Is this everything needed to use the harness? Wouldn't I also need a harness bar or how does this all work if you wouldn't mind showing/explaining?
Old 08-10-2017, 03:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jdbaugh1
I haven't looked into harnesses a whole lot but definitely need something to not be thrown around so much during autocross. Is this everything needed to use the harness? Wouldn't I also need a harness bar or how does this all work if you wouldn't mind showing/explaining?
I'm not going to lie, I'm not too knowledgeable either. Lol. All i know is how they were installed on the car when i got it. I can upload pictures later of where he had them installed on the seats. Definitely held you in pretty snug. Just not practical to wear while daily driving.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:44 PM

Received 140 Likes on 120 Posts
Originally Posted by Alex S
I'm not going to lie, I'm not too knowledgeable either. Lol. All i know is how they were installed on the car when i got it. I can upload pictures later of where he had them installed on the seats. Definitely held you in pretty snug. Just not practical to wear while daily driving.
is there a bar going from one side of the car to the other behind the seats lol??

also you need to take pics and post a date and username with the pics man
Old 08-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator
Platinum Member

Received 212 Likes on 171 Posts
please add pictures of your piece for sale with username and date in the picture or this thread will be closed. Thank you