Parts Buy and sell your parts
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale Bluetooth Double Din Headunit and Component speakers

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2013, 01:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bluetooth Double Din Headunit and Component speakers

Pioneer AVH-P3400BH
$225 shipped to lower 48 I can ship to Canada, prices will have to be discussed. I paid $325 a year ago without the harness, bypass resistor and bezel.

I sold my ION and planned to put this in my replacement car, and of course it isn't going to fit as nicely as I would like. This was the best stereo I've ever had.

The harness and bezel are still attached. I will include these, they're for an Ion Redline, and I'm not sure if they'll fit or not, but I don't need them so maybe they're worth a try.

The parking brake lock has been bypassed with a resistor so you can view videos while the car is moving.
The radio has a small imperfection on the circular control buttons, but the screen is in perfect shape with no dead spots or dead pixels. I will get some pics up later. Please PM me if I forget.

AVH-P3400BH - 2-DIN Multimedia DVD Receiver with 5.8" Widescreen Touch Panel Display, Built-In Bluetooth®, and HD Radio™ Tuner | Pioneer Electronics USA

Includes:
Stereo with original Box and all accessories (external Mic, remote, manual, etc)
Installation kit already soldered to radio harness
Bezel kit

===============================================
Kicker KS 65.2 Component Speakers

I believe they are the 2011 model. The KS line is the mid to high level line of Speakers from kicker.

KS Series | KICKER

Price is $125 shipped to lower 48. I will ship to Canada, but prices will have to be discussed.

==============================================

I also have a BNIB amp to power the speakers, its a DUAL brand amp that I picked up from Walmart for $50, its a cheap one, but it got good reviews and was only going to use it for the speakers, so I didn't go crazy with it. If you want this, I can include it, but I'd want a bit more $$$ to help with shipping and the cost of it ETC.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To the top!