Parts Buy and sell your parts

DO NOT BUY FROM Zach06CobaltSC

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2010, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zach.....do you own a buisness or something?
Old 05-09-2010, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Zach06CobaltSC
Ok apparently it's time for me to make another post. Do people not realize that I sell thousands of dollars worth of stuff on here? I just made paypals top seller program because I did over 5k worth of transactions in a month, from this site. One mistake with ups and suddenly I am this bad evil guy? You guys are acting as if I shipped him a broken block? That is NOT the case, the block was damaged during shipping and I am more then happy to resolve this situation. I just need to know what he would like me to do. This is in no way my fault in the slightest, however I am willing to go out of my way and lose money, just to please a customer, because THAT is the way I am.

For all of these people calling me out and saying I am such a bad guy, tell me what the hell did I do? I shipped a part and it got damaged? It's about time after all the hundreds of parts that I have shipped. Mistakes happen on both sides including ups's. I tried my best to get it resolved with ups but without getting lawyers involved and small claims court it's not going to happen.

I don't understand why everyone gets on there high horse and says ban ban ban kill kill kill just from the name of the thread. If people would actually read and understand the things happening it would be otherwise.

As far as the whole sean hitting his girlfriend thing that was brought up because a bunch of us were at my house hanging out. Sean, Sean's gf sam, Derek, Kyle *another member on this site*, myself. Drama started to happen with Sean and his gf Sam, it continued for awhile, they were both saying things they shouldn't. While Sean was outside he pushed Sam and that was that. He didn't physically hit her and I have never seen him hit her. He just lost his temper and pushed her off of what she was sitting on *an electrical box to be exact lol*.

So with all of this being said, let the bashing continue.
yea and what about the crankshaft and the broken cylinder wall?? that wasnt shipping damage???

LOL at the terrorist at the airport pic, that is great!!

PRND3L - I never took it apart, I knew there was an issue with the motor when I bought it as a short block, but I didn't know what it was. I never looked at the crank and didn't think he was using the crank either. I thought he wanted the block to build up. If the crank is bad I apologize but I really didn't know, I didn't even see it.
you told me you took it to a machine shop, to check the the block out?

Last edited by usdm08; 05-09-2010 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-09-2010, 02:00 PM

holy humungous bold print batman. Use your inside voices, or font or whatever. he has a point. what of that damage can be caused by shipping damage, and what of the damage doesnt make sense as shipping damage
Old 05-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Banned

usdm08 - I didn't have the crank inspected because it was in the block when I took it to the shop. I had a good friend check out the block and they said it was good. I guess they didn't look it over. I told them that you were wanting to build it up. Apparently they were assuming you were changing the sleeves and I apologize. Either way, I would like to resolve this issue. Let me know what you would like done.

Gestapo007 - I completely agree and I didn't know the crank was damaged because it was inside of the block, I never looked at it. I had the block inspected at a shop next to my house and they said it was good to re-use, I guess they were just talking about the block in itself and not the sleeves. They also im sure didn't check the crank.

Last edited by Zach06CobaltSC; 05-09-2010 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Welcome to the world of Scumbaggery.

usdm08 - have you thought about filing an insurence or paypal claim?

They have provisions for "items are not as they were described"
Banned

usdm08 - I realize that there is both shipping damage and real damage and I apologize for that and am willing to resolve this. Just let me know what you are wanting done. I never stopped contact with you, I just never heard back from you. I didn't know what you were wanting to do about this.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:04 PM

zach did you pay money for insurance on the package? They charge for insurance, at least get that **** refunded and I would fight that they charged you insurance for a package that was approved by them and you payed for the insurance so you demand it be covered. You have to be able to fight this, it isnt an "oh well your box was 3lbs heaver so it isnt covered" if you say you payed for insurance then thats all that should matter. the weight of the box and all should be int he employees hands and if it was over they should have told you it could not be insured
Old 05-09-2010, 02:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by jlong3382

He won't win for several reasons, but there is no need to if I am willing to resolve this outside of claims etc.

People are acting like I am not posting ways to resolve this lol.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:07 PM

usdm08 - I didn't have the crank inspected because it was in the block when I took it to the shop. I had a good friend check out the block and they said it was good. I guess they didn't look it over. I told them that you were wanting to build it up. Apparently they were assuming you were changing the sleeves and I apologize. Either way, I would like to resolve this issue. Let me know what you would like done.

Gestapo007 - I completely agree and I didn't know the crank was damaged because it was inside of the block, I never looked at it. I had the block inspected at a shop next to my house and they said it was good to re-use, I guess they were just talking about the block in itself and not the sleeves. They also im sure didn't check the crank.
It sounds like somebody didn't ask enough questions? Communication.....

He won't win for several reasons, but there is no need to if I am willing to resolve this outside of claims etc.

People are acting like I am not posting ways to resolve this lol.
Why wouldn't he win?

Last edited by jlong3382; 05-09-2010 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-09-2010, 02:09 PM

im done wasting money with you, you wanna work something out, you pay for shipping and all cost, i wasted 600 dollars on a bare block that was all fucked up. not taking another risk with you or sending you anymore money. you want the thread down i better see some money in my paypal by today or theres gonna be thread after thread, here and in every other fourm,im sry but this is the way it has to be

i did but i sent it to him as a gift, so they would **** him with paypal fees, what a nice guy i am

Last edited by usdm08; 05-09-2010 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

zach seems to be doing what hes supposed to in my book so i dont know why everyone is takign a bite out of his *******. im just curious on the whole insurance matter. Thats what seems to be overlooked and thats something that should have DEFINITLY been done on a package like this and theres something missing here. instead of bitching at eachther, you should be bitching at the people that damaged the block. If insurance was payed for, then you have a legitimate claim with UPS. If thats a lie to save some money, then you should have Zach refund you all of the money and if he wants the block he should pay shipping to get it back.

and stop typing in huge bold print, thats just rude. and annoying to read

You paid $600 for a bare used block?
Old 05-09-2010, 02:12 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Gestapo007
zach did you pay money for insurance on the package? They charge for insurance, at least get that **** refunded and I would fight that they charged you insurance for a package that was approved by them and you payed for the insurance so you demand it be covered. You have to be able to fight this, it isnt an "oh well your box was 3lbs heaver so it isnt covered" if you say you payed for insurance then thats all that should matter. the weight of the box and all should be int he employees hands and if it was over they should have told you it could not be insured
Yes there was insurance on the package however when talking to them about it they said it was for lost/stolen items only. Since the package made it to the destination in full there is nothing they can do about it. I said that was retarded and there can't be any way that there is only partial insurance, insurance is insurance. They denied my claim though and the manager won't talk to me about the situation any more. There is NOTHING that ups will do about this unless I take it to court. I am willing to resolve this outside of that matter though.

Originally Posted by JshLnsctt
How would he not win, it's doubtful that PayPal would assume he BOUGHT a broken block, I mean no one in their right mind would it's a waste of money.
Several reasons. Paypal automatically sides with me as the seller because I am one of there top sellers. Another reason is because he paid via gift, so there is no way for his money to be refunded because this transaction doesn't pertain to an item, it was gifted money. The other reason is because the block was whole when shipped. The sellers sole responsibility is to ship the product, once they enter in a tracking number to paypal paypal automatically sides with the seller, even more so if they are a top seller.

Either way I am willing to solve this outside of all of that.

Last edited by Zach06CobaltSC; 05-09-2010 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-09-2010, 02:12 PM

Thats bullshit. insurance is also for items damaged during shipping. I sent headlights to a member on here, i put $100 insurance on them, a tab broke off a light during shipping, they contacted post office, received $100 that they used to repair the headlight and pocketed the rest. Instead of dealing with your local UPS store, call UPS corporate or something and have them deal witht he situation. When the dealer told me my **** wouldnt be covered under warrenty and I thought it was bullshit, I called GM and i got it covered under warrenty. When your talking something that costs $600, it should be taken care of. If this was some small amoutn of moneyt hen who cares, but not for $600
Old 05-09-2010, 02:13 PM

Yes there was insurance on the package however when talking to them about it they said it was for lost/stolen items only. Since the package made it to the destination in full there is nothing they can do about it. I said that was retarded and there can't be any way that there is only partial insurance, insurance is insurance. They denied my claim though and the manager won't talk to me about the situation any more. There is NOTHING that ups will do about this unless I take it to court. I am willing to resolve this outside of that matter though.

Several reasons. Paypal automatically sides with me as the seller because I am one of there top sellers. Another reason is because he paid via gift, so there is no way for his money to be refunded because this transaction doesn't pertain to an item, it was gifted money. The other reason is because the block was whole when shipped. The sellers sole responsibility is to ship the product, once they enter in a tracking number to paypal paypal automatically sides with the seller, even more so if they are a top seller.

Doesn't UPS sell extra insurence for damage?
Old 05-09-2010, 02:13 PM

This thread has now taken off..

Old 05-09-2010, 02:14 PM
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I realized right after I posted that that he had paid as gift

you told you put 1000 insurance on it, if anything happen to it, and then when i get the block i call ups store from where you shipped it and you, told them you needed the fasted way and cheapest way to get this to miami, so there was never 1000 insurance on it, because i even talked to the person that did all the paper work with you at the store

Originally Posted by Gestapo007
Thats bullshit. insurance is also for items damaged during shipping. I sent headlights to a member on here, i put $100 insurance on them, a tab broke off a light during shipping, they contacted post office, received $100 that they used to repair the headlight and pocketed the rest. Instead of dealing with your local UPS store, call UPS corporate or something and have them deal witht he situation. When the dealer told me my **** wouldnt be covered under warrenty and I thought it was bullshit, I called GM and i got it covered under warrenty.
That's what I thought as well.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:17 PM
Banned

Usdm08 - There is no reason to be unreasonable. I am willing to work with you on this and all I need is your cooperation. Here are your options. Return the block to me and I will refund you everything besides shipping costs. I can ship you another block that's in perfect condition if you pay for shipping. So with that being said, how would you like to go about this?

Originally Posted by usdm08
you told you put 1000 insurance on it, if anything happen to it, and then when i get the block i call ups store from where you shipped it and you, told them you needed the fasted way and cheapest way to get this to miami, so there was never 1000 insurance on it, because i even talked to the person that did all the paper work with you at the store

There was 1k worth of insurance LOOK AT YOUR RECEIPT that I sent with you. It shows everything on it. The insurance was only if it was lost/stolen since I helped package it. I am willing to resolve this with you but you are being unreasonable here. I can send you another block if you cover shipping, I can refund you if I get the block back, I am willing to work with you here man, come on.

Last edited by Zach06CobaltSC; 05-09-2010 at 02:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-09-2010, 02:17 PM

that sucks as im sure shipping costs a ton of money, and now he had to pay $600 + shipping i assume to get the block, then pay X amount to ship back, then pay X amount to receive what he should have received the 1st time. He shouldnt have to return the broken block, I think thats a bit rediculous. Now the guys gonna spend like 1000 for a 600 part. well sounds like some1 got fucked
Old 05-09-2010, 02:19 PM

Usdm08 - There is no reason to be unreasonable. I am willing to work with you on this and all I need is your cooperation. Here are your options. Return the block to me and I will refund you everything besides shipping costs. I can ship you another block that's in perfect condition if you pay for shipping. So with that being said, how would you like to go about this?
I think if you didn't put the proper insurence on the package when you shipped it, that should be your fault. A customer service minded "business" owner would see that.....and I'd say if you sold 5,000K in a month that could be considered a business.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:20 PM

i already told you im not sending you anymore money,im not paying 200 to ship the broken block back to you and then pay another 200 dollars to get the new one, thats 1000 dollars i have wasted on a bare block ,no thankz, you wanna resolve the problem think of a way without me sending you any money
Old 05-09-2010, 02:20 PM

I think if you didn't put the proper insurence on the package when you shipped it, that should be your fault. A customer service mindeded "business" owner would see that.....and I'd say if you sold 5,000K in a month that could be considered a business.
Agreed, he didnt put the proper insurance on the package to cover its shipping, so he should pay the shipping out of pocket to give the customer the new part. It was his fault he didnt cover the shipping and now the customer is fucked. If he wants to be a good guy thats what hell do, if he wants to be an ass hell take the money and run. Think of how other vendors handle a situation when a customer receives a broken part.

Quick Reply: DO NOT BUY FROM Zach06CobaltSC