Parts Buy and sell your parts
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 17" wheels and tires

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 04:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 17" wheels and tires

i have a set of wheels and tires with locking lug nuts that i need to get rid of. they are the 4x100/4x114.3 bolt pattern. i paid $900 for the wheels and tires. they were used for less than three months. still have loads of tread. will sell for $650 obo. pm me for more info and give me your email and ill send you some pics.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:36 PM

dont mean to be an ass but a lil more description would help... are they black chrome? ect..
Old 10-14-2007, 02:49 PM

Kinda hard to sell something without pics!
Old 10-14-2007, 04:52 PM

bump for pics
Old 10-15-2007, 03:43 AM

the rims are black with a machined face and a chrome lip. 5 spoke design. they are adr phantoms. i dont know how to post pics in the threads. if someone can help me ill post some otherwise i can email you some pics

Last edited by Import_Killer_SS; 10-15-2007 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-15-2007, 03:44 AM
Original Hayden Fanatic
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/deleted-threads-89/classified-rules-parts-73843/

Originally Posted by Import_Killer_SS
the rims are black with a machined face and a chrome lip. 5 spoke design. they are adr phantoms. i dont know how to post pics in the threads. if someone can help me ill post some otherwise i can email you some pics
ask and you shall recieve:

Now, you’ve finally got that shiny new cobalt and want to share some pictures with your fellow enthusiast. But when you paste: C:\Documents and Settings\REIGNftSOLDIER\My Documents\My Pictures\my_new_car.jpg into your thread no one can see your image but you?!?! What you have to do is use an image hosting site on the internet.

Some examples include:
www.imageshack.us
www.photobucket.com

Another option is to host them right here on Cobaltss.net. (we will visit this option in a moment)

First, let talk about using imageshack.us or photobucket.com. The advantage to www.imageshack.us in that you do not have to sign up you just browse to your folder & upload it. Photobucket allows you to create albums & makes in easier for you to keep track of your images. With any photo-hosting site you need to know what code to put into your thread.

After you upload to imageshack.us you should see “Direct Link to Image” this is the code you want. Highlight the code and copy it(Ctrl+C), then click the “Insert Image” button and Paste(Ctrl+V) the image code into the box and click OK. The code should appear in your “Post new thread” in the thread editor looking something like this: [img]https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/images/editor/insertimage.gif[/img]

After signing up for photobucket.com, unload your image. It should appear in your gallery. There are 4 options for code under your image, you want to use the last one “IMG Code”, click the code and copy it. Then simply paste it into your thread editor window.

Now, uploading to Cobaltss.net’s gallery has its advatages. The biggest one is that everyone will be able to see it. Some users cannot view imageshack, photobucket images on there computer due to work/government blocking. Using the gallery ensures what everyone can see the images.

To access the gallery scroll to the very top of the page & click the “Gallery” link, this will take you to the Gallery itself. To upload images to the gallery you must click “Upload” from the options bar, this will bring you to a screen similar to this:

First thing you will want to do is “Browse” to the image(s) you want to upload. After selecting the images be sure and fill out the “Image title”, “Description”, under the “Category” option choose “Member’s Cobalt Gallery”, and finally include some keywords to describe your image. Finally click the “submit” button.

This will bring you to this screen:

This is where you can edit the Title, Category, Description, Keywords for each individual image.

After making your changes click: Process

Now after your images are processed it brings you to a funky screen, to find your images click the “home” option on the gallery bar, you should see your images near the top. Click your first image.

Copy the BB Code should look like this: [img]https://www.cobaltss.net/gallery/files/7/1/1/0/images_002.JPG[/img] and paste it in your thread. Then your done

Last edited by REIGN SS; 10-15-2007 at 03:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-15-2007, 03:50 AM

thanks for the help! i found a pic that would work all mine were too big of a file.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:30 AM

damn Reign.. lol.. Nice!
Old 10-16-2007, 02:11 AM

so now that you can see the wheels is anyone interested? its a really great price if you figure that ebay is probably one of the cheapest places to get wheels and these go for about $500 shipped for just the wheels and then you figure between $400-600 for tires. that would put you between $900 and $1100..... or you could get them here for $650 for wheels and tires and lug nuts. thanks
Old 10-17-2007, 01:22 PM

ok people i really need to get rid of these wheels i am willing to drop my price to $550.