Parts Buy and sell your parts
Mark this thread as Unsold

SCAMMER ALERT -05LSCobalt-, any info helpful! CONFIRMED SCAMMER!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 01:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by JshLnsctt
How though, the police won't help, already called. If I was to take him to small claims what happens when he doesn't show.
If he doesn't show, the judge could order him in contempt and guess who gets a free room on the state for the night? Also, if you manage to win in small claims, they could garnish his wages. But more often than not, they say "pay the man what you owe him or give him his parts" and it stops there....if he doesn't do it, you gotta go thru it all over again and pay even more court costs and by this time you've just screwed urself over.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:44 AM

How though, the police won't help, already called. If I was to take him to small claims what happens when he doesn't show.
Seems like alot to deal with.. but with you, and the other guy not knowing each other before this, so you get his Testimony. I mean you guys got scammed with the same item. Plus proof with this thread, plus him not having proof of shipping it.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:45 AM

What a little fruit cake. I just posted on his wall and he removed it and blocked me haha definitely a scammer.
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Cobaltssdudee
Seems like alot to deal with.. but with you, and the other guy not knowing each other before this, and getting scammed with the same item, Plus proof with this thread, plus him not having proof of shipping it.
Just looked online, it since in order for me to go to small claims I would have to bring it to him, that means I would have to go to Kentucky just to sue him?

this sucks for both u guys man. Josh Im sorry it took so long to get ur belts out but they r out and i hope u get this thing figured out with the lip. Let me know if u get a number for him. idk about the rest of the members but i will harrass the **** outta him untill he gives u mooney or tracking number. i hate scammers
Old 05-25-2010, 01:47 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by {TEAM ADRENALINE}
this sucks for both u guys man. Josh Im sorry it took so long to get ur belts out but they r out and i hope u get this thing figured out with the lip. Let me know if u get a number for him. idk about the rest of the members but i will harrass the **** outta him untill he gives u mooney or tracking number. i hate scammers
Thanks. I think Rissa may have his number from hanging out with him a while back in a thread I saw. Not sure though, I sent her a PM earlier. He gave me a cellphone number on page 2, but it's probably not his.
Old 05-25-2010, 01:50 AM

I just dont understand why

1. He would scam off his main css name.
2. Have his info up to find him.
3. Come into this thread and let everyone see him.
4. Post even more info here.

If he didnt really ship them..
Old 05-25-2010, 01:50 AM

Originally Posted by roderick
What a little fruit cake. I just posted on his wall and he removed it and blocked me haha definitely a scammer.
Or he's really not and everyone calling him one and posting on his facebook and all that is pissing him off. If you guys were pullin this **** on me and I was legit, I would be acting the same way he is. Of course, could go both ways. Either way tho, I wouldn't want you guys posting all over my facebook wall with this bs
Old 05-25-2010, 01:51 AM

Thanks. I think Rissa may have his number from hanging out with him a while back in a thread I saw. Not sure though, I sent her a PM earlier. He gave me a cellphone number on page 2, but it's probably not his.
i would try it tomorrow just to see and i will also txt rissa in the mornin and see if i can get it for u quicker
Old 05-25-2010, 01:54 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ~Mike~
Or he's really not and everyone calling him one and posting on his facebook and all that is pissing him off. If you guys were pullin this **** on me and I was legit, I would be acting the same way he is. Of course, could go both ways. Either way tho, I wouldn't want you guys posting all over my facebook wall with this bs
I would be giving him a chance though if he would give me the tracking number. I realize there is still a chance that he isn't scamming us, but wouldn't he just be willing to share the tracking info?

Originally Posted by {TEAM ADRENALINE}
i would try it tomorrow just to see and i will also txt rissa in the mornin and see if i can get it for u quicker
Okay, thanks a lot

Last edited by JshLnsctt; 05-25-2010 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If JSH and Burnt Want to personally give me there Cell numbers i will be more then happy to call yall in the morning while im at UPS so yall can personally here/verify that the lips have been shipped. and yeah im tired of little ******* spamming my facebook. if i was going to SCAM i deff wouldnt have done it with a CSS account that i paid for and put time into. and with all my REAL INFO. call that number on page 2 and ill answer and be more then happy to talk like adults. and FYI my Father is dead and my mother is Too. so sorry that you cant find my parents. call me and talk to me like adults. its that simple.

Originally Posted by ~Mike~
i agree but after the first time would u not just post a damn receipt ir tracking number or at least answer these guys? I mean Josh got my number and bugged me abiout his belts today and because i had actually sent them i had no problem giving him a tracking number
Old 05-25-2010, 01:55 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 05LSCobalt
If JSH and Burnt Want to personally give me there Cell numbers i will be more then happy to call yall in the morning while im at UPS so yall can personally here/verify that the lips have been shipped. and yeah im tired of little ******* spamming my facebook. if i was going to SCAM i deff wouldnt have done it with a CSS account that i paid for and put time into. and with all my REAL INFO. call that number on page 2 and ill answer and be more then happy to talk like adults. and FYI my Father is dead and my mother is Too. so sorry that you cant find my parents. call me and talk to me like adults. its that simple.
The only thing that I am waiting for is the tracking number, if you can give me a tracking number I will totally stop posting in this thread, and then as soon as it comes i can 100% guarantee you that the thread will be deleted. You just need to look at this from my point of view. You have both my money and MY LIP...
Old 05-25-2010, 01:56 AM

Old 05-25-2010, 01:56 AM

i do not know where the receipts are. ive spent the last hour looking. and cant find them. but like i said. i will gladly talk to jsh and burnt on the phone tonite and tomorrow. aslong as there not gonna be smartasses
Old 05-25-2010, 01:59 AM
Platinum Member

i do not know where the receipts are. ive spent the last hour looking. and cant find them. but like i said. i will gladly talk to jsh and burnt on the phone tonite and tomorrow. aslong as there not gonna be smartasses
All I want is $145 or my lip and I will be happy, you just have to realize from our perspectives that this is a VERY fishy situation.

HOLY **** PEOPLE!!! why the **** would you go and call numerous police stations and try and figure this **** out but wont give the guy a call. are you too afraid to call the guy.

whats the worst thing that happens when u call him
a) it will be the wrong number
b) you talk to him personally and can ask him to go get the tracking number and he doesnt

what could happen if you grow a pair and stop acting like pussies and call the guy
a) he tells you the tracking info

i have to be at work at 10AM. which is central time. and will be at the UPS store at 8.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:00 AM
Platinum Member

i have to be at work at 10AM. which is central time. and will be at the UPS store at 8.
Would it be possible for you to PM us tracking numbers tomorrow then after you talk to them? That really is all that we need
Old 05-25-2010, 02:01 AM

^^^ exactly. illl be more the happy to talk to JSH. its that simple. i gave him my # he can calll me now and well get this **** settled. and so can Burnt. or even Txt me if you dont wannt talk.

No. i would rather TALK to you on the phone and give them to you. them Copy them and email them to you.

Last edited by 05LSCobalt; 05-25-2010 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-25-2010, 02:01 AM

there u go thats all they were asking of u and no offense man but personally u need to calm down a little with the name calling and **** talking.No one would have bothered u from the beginning if u would of just been nice and strait foward like u just were. The acting like a total dick in the way u talk doesnt help the situation.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:03 AM

and thats the reason i wont ship **** to canada its to much of a headache and people dont know how to wait.....cause **** has to pass through customs
Platinum Member

^^^ exactly. illl be more the happy to talk to JSH. its that simple. i gave him my # he can calll me now and well get this **** settled. and so can Burnt. or even Txt me if you dont wannt talk.

No. i would rather TALK to you on the phone and give them to you. them Copy them and email them to you.
I would rather you NOT have my number after calling me names for several pages and instead just SEND ME THE NUMBER that I've been asking for all along that takes literally one minute to type into a page.

Im just a little pissed at that fact that ppl want to harrash me on facebook. thats getting a little far. i gave them my # and was willing to talk to them like men. but no 1 called. if JSH would like to call now we can talk.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:04 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by SlowBalt_06
and thats the reason i wont ship **** to canada its to much of a headache and people dont know how to wait.....cause **** has to pass through customs
And my lip is.... Not in Canada..........

Quick Reply: SCAMMER ALERT -05LSCobalt-, any info helpful! CONFIRMED SCAMMER!