Pictures & Videos Your pictures, photoshops, and videos.

For the Honda haters

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 10:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Blowncavy
Tires spun? Damn must be fast then
yea, had an LSD but i traded it in after it got flooded lol
Old 01-25-2012, 10:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love these Honda threads.

There is always a few people who have the knowledge to respect a car for what it is, and respect other platforms.

Then there is everyone else, with bone stock Cobalts, swearing up and down how Honda's are **** and they are slow, since they came out of the factory "slow".

However, they fail to realize, Honda was making 1.8L All-Motor enignes, back in the '90's that made nearly the same HP as the LSJ. Sure GM was too with the LGO and W41, but most of you morons who are hating on Hondas don't even know what those engines are. (quick, run to google and find out, so you can reply back that you knew all along).

The ignorance of the people on this site literally boggles my mind.

The ironic twist to all of this, if you go onto the Honda forums, they ussually have nothing but respect of the Ecotec platform. Which by no means has proven itself the same way the K, D, B, or H series motors have.

Oh well, I'm sure the Honda kids don't care, they are probably more than happy making +1000whp K-series EG's and running 8-9sec passes in their STREET cars, while laughing at the 350whp Cobalts who are struggling to break a mid 13....lol
Old 01-25-2012, 10:24 AM

i dont like hondas bc i dont like the look of them imo they all look the same as this picture

Old 01-25-2012, 10:28 AM
Banned

^ where's the fartcan, that should be good for another 50 HP
Old 01-25-2012, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by demento
^ where's the fartcan, that should be good for another 50 HP
loud muffler tip 75 hp its on there
Old 01-25-2012, 10:55 AM
Banned

How to make your Civic Faster - YouTube
Old 01-25-2012, 11:02 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by newt

There is always a few people who have the knowledge to respect a car for what it is, and respect other platforms.

Then there is everyone else, with bone stock Cobalts, swearing up and down how Honda's are **** and they are slow, since they came out of the factory "slow".

However, they fail to realize, Honda was making 1.8L All-Motor enignes, back in the '90's that made nearly the same HP as the LSJ. Sure GM was too with the LGO and W41, but most of you morons who are hating on Hondas don't even know what those engines are. (quick, run to google and find out, so you can reply back that you knew all along).

The ironic twist to all of this, if you go onto the Honda forums, they ussually have nothing but respect of the Ecotec platform. Which by no means has proven itself the same way the K, D, B, or H series motors have.

Oh well, I'm sure the Honda kids don't care, they are probably more than happy making +1000whp K-series EG's and running 8-9sec passes in their STREET cars, while laughing at the 350whp Cobalts who are struggling to break a mid 13....lol
FINALLY someone with soem ******* sense around here
Thank You!!!!
Old 01-25-2012, 11:55 AM

so all Honda drivers are full of respect. they usually don't think they're driving rockets and all other econo cars are crap.. some Honda drivers have respect for ecotecs and some don't. you'll find the same thing here. blind brand loyalty is everywhere. that's not specific to Cobalt owners.

so "Honda kids" all have +1000whp street cars and Cobalts have 350 whp and are struggling to break a mid 13? lol YOU failed to show respect for the ecotec because you got mad about a few comments hating on Hondas.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by theamericanautos
so all Honda drivers are full of respect. they usually don't think they're driving rockets and all other econo cars are crap.. some Honda drivers have respect for ecotecs and some don't. you'll find the same thing here. blind brand loyalty is everywhere. that's not specific to Cobalt owners.

so "Honda kids" all have +1000whp street cars and Cobalts have 350 whp and are struggling to break a mid 13? lol YOU failed to show respect for the ecotec because you got mad about a few comments hating on Hondas.
The 1000hp car was seperate from the street cars part. Civic don't need anything close to 1000whp to run 9's.

The sad fact of the matter is, the majority of the LNF's/LSJ's on this site are in the 13's. Thats a fact. I have nothing but respect for the serious members who are out at the track trying to knock down their times and further the platform. (Cmiller, the guys at ZZP, etc.)

I however have very little respect for the members who have a 350whp car, go to the track on street tires, run shitty times, and then complain about it.

I have a **** ton of respect for the Ecotec platform, hell I've built 3 of them, and helped on countless others. My best friend had an LNF SS that I helped build, I'm more than aware of what they are capable of.

The differance is, I'm not blind to see the fact that a AWD Civic that can run 10's on street tires is very impressive.

Are all Civic's cool, no. Are all Civic's fast, no.

But I still have alot of respect for them based on the accomplishments many people have made with them and their motor series.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:45 PM

you sir, win
Old 01-25-2012, 04:02 PM

Old 01-25-2012, 05:01 PM

Long live some of the old quads! (old enough to remember)
Old 01-25-2012, 05:30 PM

This thread is a perfect example of why the car hobby sucks.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:48 PM

For those hating on a great build, remember you drive a Cobalt........maybe some faster than other here, but it will always be a Cobalt. Talking **** on a car that would rape 98% of the guys on this forum is just insane.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by AndrewSS/TC
This thread is a perfect example of how you can tell a car enthusiast from a moron who thinks their **** is fast
fixeeeeeed
Old 01-25-2012, 07:35 PM

I dont like Hondas because 9 out of 10 are cut springs, 3 inch can, warm air intake, and look like hell. That's why. Only 1 out of 10 Hondas are actually clean and taken care of. I like cobalts because more owners tend to wax them and properly lower them. Done
Old 01-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Banned

orly
Old 01-25-2012, 09:33 PM
Banned

Well I will say Honda's if taken care of will last a long time, I know a person who has a Honda with 620,000 Km's on it. It's a company car for a delivery service.
Old 01-26-2012, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by 2010Cobalt
I dont like Hondas because 9 out of 10 are cut springs, 3 inch can, warm air intake, and look like hell. That's why. Only 1 out of 10 Hondas are actually clean and taken care of. I like cobalts because more owners tend to wax them and properly lower them. Done
Old 01-26-2012, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by matt638
Turned down again at the strip club, bummer dude
Old 01-26-2012, 03:23 PM

maybe older honda, but newer ones like 8th gen's, ppl tend to take care of them a lot
more.
a lot of clean ones by where i live. including mine.
i cant think of a newer riced out civic si. but yea older models 9 out of 10 look like
complete **** and are loud as ****.
Old 01-26-2012, 03:25 PM

Turned down again at the strip club, bummer dude
no, my reaction to your stupid post, bummer dude
Old 01-26-2012, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by 40rty
For those hating on a great build, remember you drive a Cobalt........maybe some faster than other here, but it will always be a Cobalt. Talking **** on a car that would rape 98% of the guys on this forum is just insane.
you don't have to have the fastest car or best build to have an opinion about a car. I don't know what's with everyone being so annoyed with those of us who don't like Hondas. I highly doubt you (everyone that's are defending Hondas) have respect for everything that's powerful or can be built. I'm sure you have your own opinions and reasons.. just state your opinion and move on instead of judging and insulting others for doing something you probably do.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:30 PM

sickest honda i've seen

everybody was laughing at this but not for long lol

95 Honda Accord Wagon - YouTube
Old 01-26-2012, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by 05Slowline
fixeeeeeed
My car is a slow piece of ****. I'd rather have a Honda

Quick Reply: For the Honda haters