Pictures & Videos Your pictures, photoshops, and videos.

Reguarding Crushed Cars, Street Racing

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 02:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reguarding Crushed Cars, Street Racing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exgEk...eature=related

Watch the entire vid. At the very end explains it all to why crushing cars is not the answer. Listen to what the teen says after he watches his car get crushed. Some people never learn. These types of people will just gain more ambition to go out there and race. Crushing cars will not stop street racing.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:38 PM

agreed, the whole making examples of ppl never seems to work. though i agree racing should be taken to the tracks, there's alot of people racing in the streets and you can't stop all of them. its too many people.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:39 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
he was just bein a tough balla for the cameras.

No one said crushing cars will stop street racing.

Does putting people in jail for 25 years stop murder?

comon man. think about it.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by an0malous

I know, don't get to defensive AnOm. Just showing a vid that was interesting. It was not a post just to counter yours I promise. Your right, people who murder and get 25 years does not stop murder thats why hangings should be brought back. Going to get flammed for this one but hang them in the street for all to see. People would think twice when they see a rotting corpse hanging in their streets for all to see. Kids would grow up knowing thats what happens when you don't follow the law.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:44 PM

yea its a good punishment, but they're making it seem like its gona stop all street racing. there's gonna me idiots out there thinking "well if i make my car faster they won't catch me"

there's idiots everywhere. smart people take it to tracks.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by dragonslayer27
yea its a good punishment, but they're making it seem like its gona stop all street racing. there's gonna me idiots out there thinking "well if i make my car faster they won't catch me"

there's idiots everywhere. smart people take it to tracks.
x2
Old 12-20-2007, 02:46 PM

they arent "making it seem like it will stop street racing" at all.
show me ANYWHERE where they have said its going to stop street racing.
the cops are just sick of scraping the brain matter of soccer moms off the pavement because of stupid punk drivers.
and they are doing whatever they can to deter it.

rally.... trust me man, im with you, but we can only do what we can do.
the libs of the world wont let us give punishments like that.
so we gotta crush cars, and put murderers in club fed, with their TVs, Internet, and steak dinners.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think a more telling lesson would be to make these people work in a hospital. See what a car wreck at a high speed will do to your body. See what a REAL gunshot wound looks like. Guarantee you if they have to watch doctors try and stuff back in someone's insides that ended up on the outside a few times, that thrill factor goes down a lot.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by alleycat58
I think a more telling lesson would be to make these people work in a hospital. See what a car wreck at a high speed will do to your body. See what a REAL gunshot wound looks like. Guarantee you if they have to watch doctors try and stuff back in someone's insides that ended up on the outside a few times, that thrill factor goes down a lot.
now that i agree with.

have them be first responders to a few brutal car wrecks.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:52 PM
Platinum Member

that guy looked like he wanted to cry. acting all tough on the camera. the cop explained the process very well. the owner is ignorant. he said he will be on the streets again street racing. hope it's a more expensive car next time so it will hurt more once they crush it.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:53 PM

now that i agree with.

have them be first responders to a few brutal car wrecks.
Oh absolutely. God it's DISGUSTING. At 18 my boyfriend at the time and I watched a guy get killed on the freeway racing. Got sideways, rammed a divider head-on, out the windshield, into a pillar. I puked for a MONTH. It STILL bothers me to think about that. If the human brain on the road in soup form isn't enough to make you think twice, something's wrong.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:53 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by alleycat58
that's actually a marvelous idea.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:54 PM

i saw on TV somewhere had a program like that but it was through the morgue...it was juvi offenders that if they go busted for poss. they had to see what ODs looked like, same with assualts, etc like a scared straight program
Old 12-20-2007, 02:57 PM

Does insurance cover that? I'm not to fond of the idea of crushing cars, but I don't have another solution so that's the best one on the table. But once it said that some of the cars had stolen parts and such then I say go for it.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:58 PM

please tell me what the point of a crushing a car is??? Its redudant to say the least, it doesnt do anything.... This just gives cops more of a power trip than they already are on... Now if they made you to something that will actually counter their actions....

such actions as alleycat has said, something that will make them think twice about their actions!!!!! Not this way
Old 12-20-2007, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by kyyankee
i saw on TV somewhere had a program like that but it was through the morgue...it was juvi offenders that if they go busted for poss. they had to see what ODs looked like, same with assualts, etc like a scared straight program
They did it at my high school but on video. We got to watch cops recover a girl's scalp that had been sheared off, they sewed it back on at the ER. It was nasty. We had VERY few kids that were involved in serious accidents and most were late in soph year or early in junior year and hadn't seen it yet. It sends a real message.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:00 PM

they are thinking twice. dont kid yourself.
if you fell for that poor acting display, you need to see some better movies.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:02 PM
Platinum Member

if watching your car getting crushed doesn't make you think twice on street racing, then you have issues.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:05 PM

why would it?? I mean honestly, i dont street race never have alot but i just had bad luck when i stepped on it and had cops think that i was street race because they assumed me being next to a car was street racing and gave me a ticket with no radar just percieved on sounds and looks alone....

Now alot of cops are full of ****, and will try to catch you even if you are a law obiding citizen
Old 12-20-2007, 03:05 PM

Now this thread I like =D Damn libs!
Old 12-20-2007, 03:06 PM
RBC

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I think its funny and I hope it helps keeping at least some of the punks off the street, but the only problem that I have is the idiotic ones that do the crime but don't want the punishment and try to run from the cops when they get busted and don't want to loose there car and go way to fast and end up killing even more innocent people.
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 2fastSS
why would it?? I mean honestly, i dont street race never have alot but i just had bad luck when i stepped on it and had cops think that i was street race because they assumed me being next to a car was street racing and gave me a ticket with no radar just percieved on sounds and looks alone....

Now alot of cops are full of ****, and will try to catch you even if you are a law obiding citizen
you do go to court you know. you can plead your case there.

umm....thats what we pay them to do.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:09 PM

I agree they need to try drastic measures to try to control the street racing but scare tactics have almsot always proven to not work.
i like the idea of showing people what can happen in a car.
Thats why i stop myself from doing a lot of stupid stuff in my car.
I saw the pictures from my cousins wreck when he threw his rx-7 into a phone poll going 80+ and now hes in a vegitative state....definetly not a nice thing.

I think the more stuff like that that kids see the more likely they are to think twice about doing something stupid.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:13 PM
RBC

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 2fastSS

If I am not mistaken they are crushing the cars that have stolen equipment on or in them. How that justifies crushing I am not sure.

I also think if the cops want to get rid of street racing they need to work in conjunction with the cities to open up more race tracks and programs instead of shutting them down.

Last edited by RBC; 12-20-2007 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: Reguarding Crushed Cars, Street Racing