Pictures & Videos Your pictures, photoshops, and videos.

yea so it's not a cobalt (or the RL), but....

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 11:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I stopped half way. got sick of the smacktalk bullshit.

races were good....but take the chip off your shoulder.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:54 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AWDstylez
Ok buddy, let's see a video of your super fast car beating ANYTHING I raced in that video. MAYBE the GTi you might have a chance with, anything else you'd be SOL.
Not once did i say my car was fast. did i say that? Nope that right, because it is not, the car makes about 260 wheel, getting 25+mpg, because i am in college and cannot afford a "fast" car right now, along with the upkeep. So if youre going to be a ******** take it elsewhere, why the hell are you even here again?
Old 06-18-2007, 12:00 AM

Anberlin has some good stuff. I've heard the newest CD is excellent, but haven't actually listened to it yet.

L.P. you don't want to own one, not worth the problems. Stick with the Cobalt. For a primary vehicle I'd take my friend's RL over my car any day.
Oh i know the DSM's are bad for reliability issues but I meant as a play toy..one of my favorite cars to be honest, the styling of the 2g's are amazing the body lines are great. But I don't see why all these people are bashing you...you have a right to be cocky you are running 12's....
Old 06-18-2007, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by L.P.
.you have a right to be cocky you are running 12's....
thats one of the worst comments ive ever seen.

im sorry but thats complete BS
Old 06-18-2007, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by an0malous
thats one of the worst comments ive ever seen.

im sorry but thats complete BS
well the fastest ss/sc on the board is running a high 12.....
Old 06-18-2007, 12:07 AM
Banned

Old 06-18-2007, 12:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by outtamymind
lets see some vids of you at the track where people actually push the limits of their cars...but nice vid and such and welcome to the site.
Tracks suck. So boring and car breaking.

Here's me rolling out to 12.7...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19Lo5EV5e2M

Here's me rolling out to 12.31...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd2SbILtA90

Here's me racing the same CRX from the video (note again the lack of a launch and still took him)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r8r0Xik40Q

Originally Posted by campo165
btw, i didnt know CT had straight roads like that! my whole family is up there (except for my immediate) and i go there every winter. the roads are twisty and hilly there, and i never see ANY worthwhile cars. of course, that is because everyone whips out the beaters but yea...
Straight roads, yes. Straight AND flat, definately not. Shoot me a PM if you're ever in the area. Local weekend hangouts are like SS/SC madness most of the time, you'd fit right in. I think GM sold most of these things in CT.

races were good....but take the chip off your shoulder.
Take the dick out of your ass. I don't have a chip on my shoulder. Talk trash and I'll talk trash back.

Originally Posted by silverSS
Not once did i say my car was fast. did i say that? Nope that right, because it is not, the car makes about 260 wheel, getting 25+mpg, because i am in college and cannot afford a "fast" car right now, along with the upkeep. So if youre going to be a ******** take it elsewhere
You didn't have to say your's was fast, you implied that mine was slow. I just found that funny seeing as how it's laughably faster than your car. Did you see me talking ****? No. Did you see me insulting your's or anyone else's cars? No. And yet you, being the retard that you are, come out of no where an insult me. For what reason? What did I do to you? It's ******** like you that give entire communities a bad name. You probably talk **** about Hondas too, don't you? Must be one of those ignorant ******.

Don't give me MPG ricer excuses or say "260wheel" like that's a lot. And guess what, I'm in college too. Hell, my car probably cost half as much as yours. Don't be a stereotypical jealous rice boy. Give respect where respect is due and don't talk **** about someone that has made nothing but postive comments about every car on this site that I've cared to open my mouth in referance too.

why the hell are you even here again?
Because I don't like Redlineforums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfVTD6XUSk8

Actually got 3rd in class that run... behind a Miata and an S2000.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSXDr3lG1cY

Whine sound familar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCwIS0AZndw

Gauge cluster look familar? I'm pretty sure that's not a DSM cluster.

Hey look, RL getting lit up by that same CRX I smoked in the other car... and the CRX wasn't even spraying this time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF9zGPzfltg

And here we are again, this time he sprayed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChsarReMTPg

And there's a little video history of why I'm here, dickass.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:11 AM

anomolous... dont take that as a cut, but i have read and heard so many cocky sc owners, that someone running a half second faster than anyone else on this board is entitled a bit of cockiness.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:18 AM

And there's a little video history of why I'm here, dickass.

Want to race a 87 supra

There is a good quote on here "Having a ten second import is like coming out of the closet, at first you surprise everyone but in the end your still gay"

People on here respect cars but you are the type of person that gives imports a bad name
Old 06-18-2007, 12:22 AM

Damn this thread kinda blows. I have to agree with paint job, need one bad. Car sounds nice though. But Some of the cars in the video don't even look like they were racing, kinda looks like you just gunned it but they were like "eh". But I have no doubt that it would take them cars. Either way nice vid, music, and paint your car! lol. Later.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:22 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DaREDss
Want to race a 87 supra

There is a good quote on here "Having a ten second import is like coming out of the closet, at first you surprise everyone but in the end your still gay"

People on here respect cars but you are the type of person that gives imports a bad name
And the other people running their mouths are the ones that give domestic compacts a bad name, so what's your point? I come on here and post a video and don't even say a word and everyone talks ****, but I'M the one that gives a group a bad name?

Quote me even one post in any other thread where I made anything other than a positive comment.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:23 AM
Banned

this guys a moron, comes on here talking ****. I dont give a **** if your in college, you drive one busted ass ugly ass eclipse, i dont give a **** if my car is a cobalt, my parents bought me the car for graduation, because I am going to med school, sure, go ahead and talk your **** that daddy bought my car, sucks your dad didnt buy you a brand new car. who the hell said i hated hondas? I love the way you assume things. by the way, get that ugly ass thing painted, not to mention the dam thing souned like my weedeater in those videos. take the dick outta your mouth fagget
Old 06-18-2007, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by ChrisAult2004
anomolous... dont take that as a cut, but i have read and heard so many cocky sc owners, that someone running a half second faster than anyone else on this board is entitled a bit of cockiness.
so in one breath....you speak of cocky sc owners in a negative light....
and then at the end, you say someone who has 0.5 seconds faster, is ENTITLED to cockiness?

Arrogant, cocky, smartass, self absorbed attitudes, are unwelcome REGARDLESS OF WHAT TIME YOU RUN ON A ******* 1/4 MILE!!!!

my god what the **** is wrong with you people.
do any of you even know what a car enthusiast is?

I sat and bullshitted with a guy in a 70s camaro SS a few weeks ago at the track, who was running 10s.
he wanted to have a look at the "new style SS" and he was cool as ****.
he was surprised i was running what i was, shook my hand and told me i had a nice ride.

THAT guy, is what a car enthusiast is.

this bullshit you guys are tlaking about....where somehow the time your running is some form of pecking order, or entitlement to status....is a ******* joke.

you make me sick.

done with this bullshit thread.

peace out.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:26 AM
Banned

so in one breath....you speak of cocky sc owners in a negative light....
and then at the end, you say someone who has 0.5 seconds faster, is ENTITLED to cockiness?

Arrogant, cocky, smartass, self absorbed attitudes, are unwelcome REGARDLESS OF WHAT TIME YOU RUN ON A ******* 1/4 MILE!!!!

my god what the **** is wrong with you people.
do any of you even know what a car enthusiast is?

I sat and bullshitted with a guy in a 70s camaro SS a few weeks ago at the track, who was running 10s.
he wanted to have a look at the "new style SS" and he was cool as ****.
he was surprised i was running what i was, shook my hand and told me i had a nice ride.

THAT guy, is what a car enthusiast is.

this bullshit you guys are tlaking about....where somehow the time your running is some form of pecking order, or entitlement to status....is a ******* joke.

you make me sick.

done with this bullshit thread.

peace out.
repped!!
Old 06-18-2007, 12:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Maccoy316
Some of the cars in the video don't even look like they were racing, kinda looks like you just gunned it but they were like "eh". .
That's WHY it's funny. Because they got beat that bad. That Stealth R/T actually raced me before that video and got beat just as bad, but STILL wanted to go again (he did 3 beeps the second time). Hence why the video is funny. I don't go out looking to race those cars, those are all people that harassed me into races.

It's funnier if you know the history behind it and the inside jokes that go along with it (each thing of commentary is referancing someone). I wasn't expecting anyone here to catch them, I just posted it for the fun of it.

this guys a moron, comes on here talking ****. I dont give a **** if your in college, you drive one busted ass ugly ass eclipse, i dont give a **** if my car is a cobalt, my parents bought me the car for graduation, because I am going to med school, sure, go ahead and talk your **** that daddy bought my car, sucks your dad didnt buy you a brand new car. who the hell said i hated hondas? I love the way you assume things. by the way, get that ugly ass thing painted, not to mention the dam thing souned like my weedeater in those videos. take the dick outta your mouth fagget
Show me where I came on talking ****. Your mouth started running to me in your first post. I didn't talk **** to anyone. I posted a video.

Last edited by AWDstylez; 06-18-2007 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-18-2007, 12:37 AM

And the other people running their mouths are the ones that give domestic compacts a bad name, so what's your point? I come on here and post a video and don't even say a word and everyone talks ****, but I'M the one that gives a group a bad name?

Quote me even one post in any other thread where I made anything other than a positive comment.
You came on here posting a cocky ass video talkin all this **** about other cars dumb ****. None of us go to the eclipse forums showing vids of all the cars we beat. You think we care? I have friends with gs-t's one is bad ass he probally runs 12 and hes fwd so dont think im just hatin on imports.

Old 06-18-2007, 12:39 AM
Banned

youre right..

i did talk to **** to you first!

but thats irrelevent, because you are still an iditot.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:39 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
it would probably be a better idea if you weren't posting idiotic **** like this with the few posts you have.... seriously if you think you're going to come into a non dsm type board and post like this and not get flamed you're an idiot.

from your responses you sound like an arrogant rice POS frankly... you're running 12s... if you were running 11s or lower fine but i hate to tell you there are cars that will smoke you easy. NO ONE has the right to be cocky about their car.

it seemed like maybe 1 of those cars was racing ... they never accelerated first... i heard not one 3 honk (you said some clips were edited before them, however most of the clips showed you "lining up" next to them)

or maybe if you're car looked remotely nice... regardless if you're going to act like this with the 30 posts you have so far.. then get the hell outta the forum...
Old 06-18-2007, 12:42 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DaREDss
You came on here posting a cocky ass video talkin all this **** about other cars dumb ****. None of us go to the eclipse forums showing vids of all the cars we beat. You think we care? I have friends with gs-t's one is bad ass he probally runs 12 and hes fwd so dont think im just hatin on imports.

x2 bro!

oh yea, i dont remember reading in teh ricer encyclopedia that being smart and having a car that gets great gas milage [[when gas prices are skyrocket]] is a ricer excuse, sounds almost smart to me.

once again, you made a sentence that was irrelevent. go back to your forums and cry about how silverSS gave the WHOLE community a bad name!
Old 06-18-2007, 12:43 AM

owners like you are the reason people just sit and bash imports all day...and you have the nerve to even attempt to try to defend yourself, seriously get of your high haunches that your meager 12s have you on.... and just relax
Old 06-18-2007, 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by elecblue06
. NO ONE has the right to be cocky about their car.

there is always a faster car
Old 06-18-2007, 12:44 AM

not owners like you silver haha the tard' who opened this thread
Old 06-18-2007, 12:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by elecblue06
it would probably be a better idea if you weren't posting idiotic **** like this with the few posts you have.... seriously if you think you're going to come into a non dsm type board and post like this and not get flamed you're an idiot.

from your responses you sound like an arrogant rice POS frankly... you're running 12s... if you were running 11s or lower fine but i hate to tell you there are cars that will smoke you easy. NO ONE has the right to be cocky about their car.

it seemed like maybe 1 of those cars was racing ... they never accelerated first... i heard not one 3 honk (you said some clips were edited before them, however most of the clips showed you "lining up" next to them)

or maybe if you're car looked remotely nice... regardless if you're going to act like this with the 30 posts you have so far.. then get the hell outta the forum...
repped!
Old 06-18-2007, 12:45 AM

which brings me to another question how come this **** tard with 30 posts can make a new thread and when i have almost 300 i don't have access to do ****

holy **** people type fast.. ninjaing in before i can edit myposts... man this forum needs and edit, and to do away with auto merge

Last edited by elecblue06; 06-18-2007 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-18-2007, 12:46 AM
Banned

where did he go!

this is fun

Quick Reply: yea so it's not a cobalt (or the RL), but....